Kentucky Sheriff On Suspect Shot By Deputy: 'We Are Glad That He Is White'

Should we keep turning the other cheek in the face of tyrants?

• Yes, the tyrants will cease their depravity is we keep turning our already reddened cheeks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, cheek turning is for slaves.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
I do not at all understand this racist fantasy to classify ancient cultures...

The Egyptian's had an amazing civilization, so did the Chinese, the Greeks, the Romans, the Vikings, the Inca's, and the Aztec's. I see no reason at all to do other than proclaim them all as valid and important part of /human/ history, not some racial bullshit of which race is "better." What matters is that the pulled together and figured shit out, got things done for the betterment of their respective civilization's. When civilizations war against each other intent upon taking over land or resources they will always be "savage and violent" - regardless of the color of their skin. Hell everyone on this planet has "savage and violent" roots, to think otherwise is just stupid.
I understand it just fine. White men have long searched for relevance due to an inferiority complex so they lied about history. Thats why you have had so many BS stories about where man first came from. The Piltdown Man hoax they taught for decades is a great example of that. The other reason whites have lied is because they had a problem with rationalizing slavery and being a christian. In order to alleviate the hypocrisy they had to pretend Black people had never done anything. The end result of that is ridiculous stuff like the claims of white ancient Egyptians. Anyone looking at the sphinx can see its a Black person. What fools are going to build a monument and not make it look like them? That would be like Mt Rushmore having Nat Turner, Fredrick Douglass, Marcus Garvey, and Malcolm X on it. :laugh:
White inferiority complex is a myth that you make up and try to rely on for every argument. People that smell bad, are lazy, and stupid will never be accepted in any decent civilization.

The Egyptian's had an amazing civilization, so did the Chinese, the Greeks, the Romans, the Vikings, the Inca's, and the Aztec's. I see no reason at all to do other than proclaim them all as valid and important part of /human/ history, not some racial bullshit of which race is "better." What matters is that the pulled together and figured shit out, got things done for the betterment of their respective civilization's. When civilizations war against each other intent upon taking over land or resources they will always be "savage and violent" - regardless of the color of their skin. Hell everyone on this planet has "savage and violent" roots, to think otherwise is just stupid.
I understand it just fine. White men have long searched for relevance due to an inferiority complex so they lied about history. Thats why you have had so many BS stories about where man first came from. The Piltdown Man hoax they taught for decades is a great example of that. The other reason whites have lied is because they had a problem with rationalizing slavery and being a christian. In order to alleviate the hypocrisy they had to pretend Black people had never done anything. The end result of that is ridiculous stuff like the claims of white ancient Egyptians. Anyone looking at the sphinx can see its a Black person. What fools are going to build a monument and not make it look like them? That would be like Mt Rushmore having Nat Turner, Fredrick Douglass, Marcus Garvey, and Malcolm X on it. :laugh:
White inferiority complex is a myth that you make up and try to rely on for every argument. People that smell bad, are lazy, and stupid will never be accepted in any decent civilization.
you are right it's a : superiority complex
, due to a lot of historical facades, they think they are the creators and founders of a lot of things they didn't create. I don't think it is a superiority complex for some, but it's mostly historical ignorance that keep the lies going. Those who actually investigate some commonly believed theories tend to have their perspective changed, if willing to accept the truth.

Also, money, nuclear weapons and military might can enrich the ego. This complex has no foundation and cannot be justified by any means. And some have the superiority complex but are unaware that it shows in their actions moreso than in their profession.

, due to a lot of historical facades, they think they are the creators and founders of a lot of things they didn't create. I don't think it is a superiority complex for some, but it's mostly historical ignorance that keep the lies going. Those who actually investigate some commonly believed theories tend to have their perspective changed, if willing to accept the truth.

Also, money, nuclear weapons and military might can enrich the ego. This complex has no foundation and cannot be justified by any means. And some have the superiority complex but are unaware that it shows in their actions moreso than in their profession.
I agree. White men have a superiority complex for a good reason. They have been the best of the best in recent history so it is logical to think that way. Is it right? No. It's much like the way blacks think society owes them everything because their ancestors were idiots and they got enslaved.

I agree. White men have a superiority complex for a good reason. They have been the best of the best in recent history so it is logical to think that way. Is it right? No. It's much like the way blacks think society owes them everything because their ancestors were idiots and they got enslaved.
you have no clue to what you are agreeing to ...by doing so you've proved the White inferiority complex true .
thaNKS!

you have no clue to what you are agreeing to ...by doing so you've proved the White inferiority complex true .
thaNKS!
Ok bro. I guess whites will continue to succeed feeling superior while blacks fail.

thaNKS!
Ok. I thought about what you said for a minute and then decided to give you the real reason why. You still may not be able to understand because you're probably stupid but here it goes.

superiority complex
n.
1. An exaggerated feeling of being superior to others.
2. A psychological defense mechanism in which feelings of superiority counter or conceal feelings of inferiority.
The first applies to white people. The second does not and here is why. Imagine the way you view your dog or a mentally impaired person. That is how racist people view blacks. It's not out of insecurity but just knowing that they are far weaker and less intelligent than you gives you a feeling of superiority.

thaNKS!
Ok. I thought about what you said for a minute and then decided to give you the real reason why. You still may not be able to understand because you're probably stupid but here it goes.

superiority complex
n.
2. A psychological defense mechanism in which feelings of superiority counter or conceal feelings of inferiority.
The first applies to white people. The second does not and here is why. Imagine the way you view your dog or a mentally impaired person. That is how racist people view blacks. It's not out of insecurity but just knowing that they are far weaker and less intelligent than you gives you a feeling of superiority.
so how does repeating what I posted justify the not based on fact white superiority myth?
? what you posted supports my statements it does not refute them.
goddamn you're ignorant.

thaNKS!

superiority complex
n.
so how does repeating what I posted justify the not based on fact white superiority myth?
goddamn you're ignorant.
Superiority complex in the way you are trying to use it is different than the way I use it. The term means a negative because it is associated with one of 2 equals feeling better than the other but what if they aren't equal? Then the whole superiority complex is a fact rather than some false sense of self confidence so therefore you're ignorant to use it that way.

thaNKS!

superiority complex
n.
goddamn you're ignorant.
Superiority complex in the way you are trying to use it is different than the way I use it. The term means a negative because it is associated with one of 2 equals feeling better than the other but what if they aren't equal? Then the whole superiority complex is a fact rather than some false sense of self confidence so therefore you're ignorant to use it that way.
lol.....you're not even good at rationalizing...
there is only one correct way to use it and it aint yours.
Imagine if you will human existence as a clock. At some point in time all of the people of this world will have their time. Every ones time will come and go. If you studied history you would know that Black people founded civilization. Like a house without a strong foundation the house will crumble. We are that strong foundation in which the world was built upon. That time has passed and we are now in a dark age. All people either have come into their own or will come into their own. White people are not the new and improved human. There no superiority among humans. This sort of thinking will lead to extinction of all humanity. Simply put it is the White man's time.

Black people were enslaved by Persians and Arabs long before Europeans. Black people where enslaved because others took advantage of the conflicts and ideologies Black people had about ourselves. We made a strategic error. When confront with the enemy we underestimated the true danger we were in. This egregious error still doesn't take away from our resiliency. Fact still remains that despite the worst treatment for the longest period of time we are still here. We were here in the beginning and will be here until the end.

Also it was the White man's desire to rule the world that gave him his advantage. For centuries he practiced war among himself. Creating weapons and tactics for combat and total domination. He has succeeded in doing so. However this sort thing comes at a price. The lust for power is insatiable. This thirst can never be quenched. Sooner or later the things we unleash in this world will come back to visit us. The lust for power is all consuming. In the end when common good is lost all that will remain is memories of beings that destroyed themselves in the pursuit of more power.

thaNKS!

superiority complex
n.
goddamn you're ignorant.
Imagine if you will human existence as a clock. At some point in time all of the people of this world will have their time. Every ones time will come and go. If you studied history you would know that Black people founded civilization. Like a house without a strong foundation the house will crumble. We are that strong foundation in which the world was built upon. That time has passed and we are now in a dark age. All people either have come into their own or will come into their own. White people are not the new and improved human. There no superiority among humans. This sort of thinking will lead to extinction of all humanity. Simply put it is the White man's time.

Black people were enslaved by Persians and Arabs long before Europeans. Black people where enslaved because others took advantage of the conflicts and ideologies Black people had about ourselves. We made a strategic error. When confront with the enemy we underestimated the true danger we were in. This egregious error still doesn't take away from our resiliency. Fact still remains that despite the worst treatment for the longest period of time we are still here. We were here in the beginning and will be here until the end.

Also it was the White man's desire to rule the world that gave him his advantage. For centuries he practiced war among himself. Creating weapons and tactics for combat and total domination. He has succeeded in doing so. However this sort thing comes at a price. The lust for power is insatiable. This thirst can never be quenched. Sooner or later the things we unleash in this world will come back to visit us. The lust for power is all consuming. In the end when common good is lost all that will remain is memories of beings that destroyed themselves in the pursuit of more power.
Explain to me how white mans thirst for power and war is different from the wars fought between all the negro tribes. Also, today in Africa mercenary groups fight for power causing starvation and death. Nothing you put is unique about white people other than success. Black people failed because they aren't as smart.

thaNKS!

superiority complex
n.
goddamn you're ignorant.

Explain to me how white mans thirst for power and war is different from the wars fought between all the negro tribes. Also, today in Africa mercenary groups fight for power causing starvation and death. Nothing you put is unique about white people other than success. Black people failed because they aren't as smart.
the voice of true ignorance speaks.....and you are right the is nothing unique about white people.
there rest is the white superiority complex at work ....

superiority complex
n.
goddamn you're ignorant.

the voice of true ignorance speaks.....and you are right the is nothing unique about white people.
I guess you can believe the myths that white people are the only one striving for power and wealth or you can look at the reality that they just won and are more intelligent.

goddamn you're ignorant.

I guess you can believe the myths that white people are the only one striving for power and wealth or you can look at the reality that they just won and are more intelligent.
nope! never said or inferred any such thing are you always this wrong?

it's clear you are not very bright.
you must be the mayor of simpleton ....

Also it was the White man's desire to rule the world that gave him his advantage. For centuries he practiced war among himself. Creating weapons and tactics for combat and total domination. He has succeeded in doing so.
So specifically mentioning white man in this quote isn't making that claim at all?

Also it was the White man's desire to rule the world that gave him his advantage. For centuries he practiced war among himself. Creating weapons and tactics for combat and total domination. He has succeeded in doing so.
So specifically mentioning white man in this quote isn't making that claim at all?
that's the white man (meaning the race as a whole) and no it's not a claim it's a statement of fact .
it might be too tough a concept for you to grasp.

that's the white man (meaning the race as a whole) and no it's not a claim it's a statement of fact .
So you're stupid for stating things that apply to every race. Got ya.

no that would be you.
your nonsensical answer proves you have no idea what I said.

no that would be you.
Ok. Keep thinking black people aren't weak. It plays into our favor that they can't even recognize their own deficiencies.

no that would be you.
Ok. Keep thinking black people aren't weak. It plays into our favor that they can't even recognize their own deficiencies.
Non Sequitur

White male inferiority complex is a fact. Thats why we have AA now. You guys couldnt compete on a level playing field so you oppressed the people that provided the biggest threat the most. Even to the point of doing the same to your own women. So you sound like you agree white people are not fit for civilization.

Forum List

Back