Kentucky Sheriff On Suspect Shot By Deputy: 'We Are Glad That He Is White'

Should we keep turning the other cheek in the face of tyrants?

• Yes, the tyrants will cease their depravity is we keep turning our already reddened cheeks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, cheek turning is for slaves.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
I do not at all understand this racist fantasy to classify ancient cultures...

The Egyptian's had an amazing civilization, so did the Chinese, the Greeks, the Romans, the Vikings, the Inca's, and the Aztec's. I see no reason at all to do other than proclaim them all as valid and important part of /human/ history, not some racial bullshit of which race is "better." What matters is that the pulled together and figured shit out, got things done for the betterment of their respective civilization's. When civilizations war against each other intent upon taking over land or resources they will always be "savage and violent" - regardless of the color of their skin. Hell everyone on this planet has "savage and violent" roots, to think otherwise is just stupid.
I understand it just fine. White men have long searched for relevance due to an inferiority complex so they lied about history. Thats why you have had so many BS stories about where man first came from. The Piltdown Man hoax they taught for decades is a great example of that. The other reason whites have lied is because they had a problem with rationalizing slavery and being a christian. In order to alleviate the hypocrisy they had to pretend Black people had never done anything. The end result of that is ridiculous stuff like the claims of white ancient Egyptians. Anyone looking at the sphinx can see its a Black person. What fools are going to build a monument and not make it look like them? That would be like Mt Rushmore having Nat Turner, Fredrick Douglass, Marcus Garvey, and Malcolm X on it. :laugh:
White inferiority complex is a myth that you make up and try to rely on for every argument. People that smell bad, are lazy, and stupid will never be accepted in any decent civilization.
you are right it's a : superiority complex
, due to a lot of historical facades, they think they are the creators and founders of a lot of things they didn't create. I don't think it is a superiority complex for some, but it's mostly historical ignorance that keep the lies going. Those who actually investigate some commonly believed theories tend to have their perspective changed, if willing to accept the truth.

Also, money, nuclear weapons and military might can enrich the ego. This complex has no foundation and cannot be justified by any means. And some have the superiority complex but are unaware that it shows in their actions moreso than in their profession.
People that constantly tout superiority are hiding an inferiority complex. They have lied to the world and themselves for so long they actually are starting to believe it.

I understand it just fine. White men have long searched for relevance due to an inferiority complex so they lied about history. Thats why you have had so many BS stories about where man first came from. The Piltdown Man hoax they taught for decades is a great example of that. The other reason whites have lied is because they had a problem with rationalizing slavery and being a christian. In order to alleviate the hypocrisy they had to pretend Black people had never done anything. The end result of that is ridiculous stuff like the claims of white ancient Egyptians. Anyone looking at the sphinx can see its a Black person. What fools are going to build a monument and not make it look like them? That would be like Mt Rushmore having Nat Turner, Fredrick Douglass, Marcus Garvey, and Malcolm X on it. :laugh:
White inferiority complex is a myth that you make up and try to rely on for every argument. People that smell bad, are lazy, and stupid will never be accepted in any decent civilization.
, due to a lot of historical facades, they think they are the creators and founders of a lot of things they didn't create. I don't think it is a superiority complex for some, but it's mostly historical ignorance that keep the lies going. Those who actually investigate some commonly believed theories tend to have their perspective changed, if willing to accept the truth.

Also, money, nuclear weapons and military might can enrich the ego. This complex has no foundation and cannot be justified by any means. And some have the superiority complex but are unaware that it shows in their actions moreso than in their profession.
I agree. White men have a superiority complex for a good reason. They have been the best of the best in recent history so it is logical to think that way. Is it right? No. It's much like the way blacks think society owes them everything because their ancestors were idiots and they got enslaved.
you have no clue to what you are agreeing to ...by doing so you've proved the White inferiority complex true .
thaNKS!
Ok bro. I guess whites will continue to succeed feeling superior while blacks fail.
Naw. We have you in fear right now. You know your genes are being infiltrated. Your women all want mixed babies and your kids want to be Black.

I do not at all understand this racist fantasy to classify ancient cultures...

The Egyptian's had an amazing civilization, so did the Chinese, the Greeks, the Romans, the Vikings, the Inca's, and the Aztec's. I see no reason at all to do other than proclaim them all as valid and important part of /human/ history, not some racial bullshit of which race is "better." What matters is that the pulled together and figured shit out, got things done for the betterment of their respective civilization's. When civilizations war against each other intent upon taking over land or resources they will always be "savage and violent" - regardless of the color of their skin. Hell everyone on this planet has "savage and violent" roots, to think otherwise is just stupid.
White male inferiority complex is a fact. Thats why we have AA now. You guys couldnt compete on a level playing field so you oppressed the people that provided the biggest threat the most. Even to the point of doing the same to your own women. So you sound like you agree white people are not fit for civilization.
stupidman is as dense as they make them.

I agree. White men have a superiority complex for a good reason. They have been the best of the best in recent history so it is logical to think that way. Is it right? No. It's much like the way blacks think society owes them everything because their ancestors were idiots and they got enslaved.
you have no clue to what you are agreeing to ...by doing so you've proved the White inferiority complex true .
thaNKS!
Ok bro. I guess whites will continue to succeed feeling superior while blacks fail.
Naw. We have you in fear right now. You know your genes are being infiltrated. Your women all want mixed babies and your kids want to be Black.
I present facts. You call racist. Good boy.

thaNKS!
I didnt call racist. I said you were in fear because you are being bred out.

thaNKS!
But you just can't accept that blacks are in fact inferior currently. A pure black man is more athletic but less intelligent. It just happens that intelligence matters more in today's society. You can't see facts. They will probably catch up by breeding with other races eventually.

thaNKS!
false you present myth not at all well disguised as fact, when I said dense that's what I meant.

thaNKS!
But you just can't accept that blacks are in fact inferior currently. A pure black man is more athletic but less intelligent. It just happens that intelligence matters more in today's society. You can't see facts. They will probably catch up by breeding with other races eventually.
babababababababab

thaNKS!
Sounds like pink monkey reasoning to me which is never based on facts. The same synapses and neurons that fire to make us better athletes are also used in thinking. Thanks for admitting you feel inferior as a result.

Ok. :) I'm happy that you don't recognize your faults. The failure of the black man is epic through history.

Ok. :) I'm happy that you don't recognize your faults. The failure of the black man is epic through history.
To recessive monkeys establishing civilization, teaching whites logic, and teaching whites to bathe = failure. :laugh:
and you do? you're demonstrating ever fault and failure of white society right now as we post.
According to negro though maybe. Winning thought is what I use.

To recessive monkeys establishing civilization, teaching whites logic, and teaching whites to bathe = failure. :laugh:
and you do? you're demonstrating ever fault and failure of white society right now as we post.
Youre not actually thinking. Monkeys dont really think in the same way humans do.

you use no though at all what you just said is solid proof of that .

Youre not actually thinking. Monkeys dont really think in the same way humans do.
Just go get an education and research history so you can be enlightened and work towards a better future for yourself.

Just go get an education and research history so you can be enlightened and work towards a better future for yourself.
I have researched real history. How do you think I found out you pink monkeys lie about everything you think you can get away with?

I have researched real history. How do you think I found out you pink monkeys lie about everything you think you can get away with?
You go to black panther websites. lol

Thats a good idea. I may look into that. Whats funny is you thinking I wouldnt believe a BP website more than white boy lies.
laugh.gif

Thats a good idea. I may look into that. Whats funny is you thinking I wouldnt believe a BP website more than white boy lies.
laugh.gif
Go live in all black communities and see how shitty they are. If you'd rather listen to them then go ahead.

Forum List

Back