Kermit Gosnell

The jury probably want to be sure they have all the information required to make a decision.

If everything I've read about what he did is true, I'm sure the jury will deliver a just verdict.

If everything I've read about what he did is true, I'm sure the jury will deliver a just verdict.

I think the problem for them is deciding whether or not the babies were alive when delivered - an eyewitness saying they moved isn't evidence of life - unless an ME examined all the babies and determined they had breathed.

I imagine Gosnell will appeal against any conviction, so this case will drag on for a lot longer.

Whats taking the jury so long ?

In the real world people have to rely on more than Twitter to make decisions.

The jurey had this image-

grand%20jury%20report%20image.png

among others as well as the feet of the aborted children that he was keeping to consider as evidence. He was also accused of running a pill mill out of his clinic to among other things. I would like to see an investigation go right up into the department of health to considering they declined to investigate this dirt bag so many times.

gosnell-mill-2-babies-in-frig.png

search

I wish they would hurry up and throw his ass in prison. If not just gas the fucker.

They could have thrown him in prison a long time ago, if they concentrated on the drug charges and the death of the woman he killed.

It was the anti-choice bootstrapping that is getting them into trouble.

Lots pf foot dragging by the health department. no one would investigate him. It was politics over religion. Anti choice bullshit had nothing to do with it until now. Race has allot to do with it to. His lawyer is pushing it like he is being persecuted for being a black abortion doctor. Notice not one individual will loudly defend him ? The surviving Boston Marathon bomber has more support.

I wish they would hurry up and throw his ass in prison. If not just gas the fucker.

They could have thrown him in prison a long time ago, if they concentrated on the drug charges and the death of the woman he killed.

Lots pf foot dragging by the health department. no one would investigate him. It was politics over religion. Anti choice bullshit had nothing to do with it until now. Race has allot to do with it to. His lawyer is pushing it like he is being persecuted for being a black abortion doctor. Notice not one individual will loudly defend him ? The surviving Boston Marathon bomber has more support.

he was the dirty little secret

There's nothing to defend him for. At worst, he was a serial killer. At best, he was a grossly incompetent doctor.

My guess- if his lawyer is pushing the race issue, then he's reading something in the jury that isn't obvious to us.

Gosnell's lawyer never proposed a defense of any kind. Not a single defense witness was presented. This is all about Gosnell's being black and protecting abortions no matter how many die. It isn't true that NO ONE will defend Gosnell, he has plenty of defenders here in this little microcosm. He just has no defense to the acts of which he is accused.

What's shocking coming from the Gosnell worshippers is that they are so afraid of the days of "coat hangars". A coat hangar would be a better and safer instrument than what Gosness actually USED.

Gosnell's lawyer never proposed a defense of any kind. Not a single defense witness was presented. This is all about Gosnell's being black and protecting abortions no matter how many die. It isn't true that NO ONE will defend Gosnell, he has plenty of defenders here in this little microcosm. He just has no defense to the acts of which he is accused.

What's shocking coming from the Gosnell worshippers is that they are so afraid of the days of "coat hangars". A coat hangar would be a better and safer instrument than what Gosness actually USED.

Actually, what we are afraid of was the days when Gosnell was the norm, which is the case in countries like the Philippines where they have 500K abortions a year and 4000 women a year die of abortion related complications.

Gosnell didn't need to present defens witnesses because his lawyer did a pretty good job evisceratng the prosecution witnesses.

Forum List

Back