Kermit Gosnell

The pro aborts are too strong to want him in jail at all. He is a hero to their cause. I'm surprised obama hasn't called him by now.

That's not true at all. If he was doing what he is accused of, he is doing a disservice to abortion rights, and deserves to be given the death penalty.

He's no hero to pro-abortion cause any more than Adam Lanza is a hero to gun enthusiasts.

Quit spewing bs.

it looks like he was the dirty little secret

some testimony stated that

other providers that knew the pregnancy was too far advanced

would tell them to go see this guy

If that is true and it can be proven I have no sympathy for him.

That's not true at all. If he was doing what he is accused of, he is doing a disservice to abortion rights, and deserves to be given the death penalty.

He's no hero to pro-abortion cause any more than Adam Lanza is a hero to gun enthusiasts.

Quit spewing bs.

It is. Tons of articles out there.

Quit spewing bs.

In Pennsylvania, most doctors won't perform abortions after the 20th week, many for health reasons, others for moral reasons. Abortions after 24 weeks are illegal. Until 2009, Gosnell reportedly performed mostly first and second trimester abortions. But his clinic had come to develop a bad reputation, and could attract only women who couldn't get an abortion elsewhere, former employees have said. "Steven Massof estimated that in 40 percent of the second-trimester abortions performed by Gosnell, the fetuses were beyond 24 weeks gestational age," the grand jury states. "Latosha Lewis testified that Gosnell performed procedures over 24 weeks 'too much to count,' and ones up to 26 weeks 'very often.' ...in the last few years, she testified, Gosnell increasingly saw out-of-state referrals, which were all second-trimester, or beyond. By these estimates, Gosnell performed at least four or five illegal abortions every week."

Why Dr. Kermit Gosnell's Trial Should Be a Front-Page Story - Conor Friedersdorf - The Atlantic

It has come to this. Committing murder is now an acceptable act against the God the Godless deny exists.

Since the only possible objection to murder is belief in God, then murder has to be made as legal as picking your nose.

It has come to this. Committing murder is now an acceptable act against the God the Godless deny exists.

Since the only possible objection to murder is belief in God, then murder has to be made as legal as picking your nose.

Read the bible. God has no problem with murdering...

Gays.
People who believe in the wrong religion.
People who aren't worshipping God the right way.
People who don't have the right kind of sex.
People who work on the sabbath....
Rape victims in the city.

The one thing God didn't have much of an objection to? Killing Fetuses.

sorry, the imaginary sky man didn't care about that all that much. Killing a fetus got you a fine.

Unless it was a fetus in an adultress, a rape victim or a heathen, and then it was just plained fucked.

Gays.

sorry, the imaginary sky man didn't care about that all that much. Killing a fetus got you a fine.

Unless it was a fetus in an adultress, a rape victim or a heathen, and then it was just plained fucked.

dont take the easy way out by bashing the religion. Thats a copout. Its a fact that life is cheap from any angle you approach it. Religion has nothing to do with this man or what he did.

Gays.

dont take the easy way out by bashing the religion. Thats a copout. Its a fact that life is cheap from any angle you approach it. Religion has nothing to do with this man or what he did.

Joe's against religion, against G-d, against capitalism, against "rich people" he hates Zionists (Jews) he's basically a miserable person and blames these and more for his misery. He seems to have a special affection for Gosnell and other baby killers though

If everything I've read about what he did is true, I'm sure the jury will deliver a just verdict.

I think the problem for them is deciding whether or not the babies were alive when delivered - an eyewitness saying they moved isn't evidence of life - unless an ME examined all the babies and determined they had breathed.

I imagine Gosnell will appeal against any conviction, so this case will drag on for a lot longer.

If they weren't fucking alive why did he feel the need to snip their spines with scissors? doyathink?

They were most likely alive, all I am saying is that you don't have absolute proof that they were - you are relying on the word of untrained medical staff who actually helped to kill these babies - yet somehow they become credible?

It is. Tons of articles out there.

Breitbart? The Blaze?

Look...if this guy is guilty...and it sure looks that way...great...give him the needle...I don't care....but to sit here and act like you have as much or more information than what the jury is deliberating on is just stupid.

Gays.

I agree... it doesn't.

This man did what he did because we have a different quality of health care between the very poor and the rest of us. If he had mangled a middle class white chick, he'd have been out of business years ago.

I was just addressing Katz silly connotation that this is an example of how we've "fallen from God".

[

Joe's against religion, against G-d, against capitalism, against "rich people" he hates Zionists (Jews) he's basically a miserable person and blames these and more for his misery. He seems to have a special affection for Gosnell and other baby killers though

No, I just point out that Gosnell is the result of a society where rich people keep poor people fighting amongst themselves over religious bullshit.

If we were a European country, the government would have paid for these abortions in the first trimester... and wealthy people would have been taxed at a rate to make sure that happened.

I think the problem for them is deciding whether or not the babies were alive when delivered - an eyewitness saying they moved isn't evidence of life - unless an ME examined all the babies and determined they had breathed.

I imagine Gosnell will appeal against any conviction, so this case will drag on for a lot longer.

If they weren't fucking alive why did he feel the need to snip their spines with scissors? doyathink?

They were most likely alive, all I am saying is that you don't have absolute proof that they were - you are relying on the word of untrained medical staff who actually helped to kill these babies - yet somehow they become credible?

I posted pictures of the dead fetuses in another thread. If you want proof check these out.

WARNING! Morbid Imagery

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/288637-gosnell-abortion-atrocities-28.html#post7179198

How could they have helped kill them unless they were alive ?

[

No, I just point out that Gosnell is the result of a society where rich people keep poor people fighting amongst themselves over religious bullshit.

If we were a European country, the government would have paid for these abortions in the first trimester... and wealthy people would have been taxed at a rate to make sure that happened.

Not really. Gosnell was weird going way back to the 60's, and it looks like hr sought out poor folks to be able to do his thing. You also have to be honest, affluent white kids are not getting abortions, poor minority's are. No one gives a fuck about Europe, this happened here, not there. Religion had nothing to do with it and I challenge you to provide one example where it did ? You cant and that's why you keep going back to it. So you know, Rich people were paying for Gosnell's murder spree, and they do pay for abortions in this country.

At least one baby was observed breathing, according to testimony. One was shrieking.

The dead do neither.

Shrieking that is, until this sick fuck went in and made it stop.

. . . or the "staff" whom the aforesaid sick fuck "trained."

At best that makes the sick scumbag an accomplice whose criminal liability should be exactly equal to whoever stuck the scissors in the children's' necks and severed their spines: murder.

At least one baby was observed breathing, according to testimony. One was shrieking.

The dead do neither.

Shrieking that is, until this sick fuck went in and made it stop.

. . . or the "staff" the aforesaid sick fuck "trained."

At best that makes the sick scumbag an accomplice whose criminal liability should be exactly equal to whoever stuck the scissors in the children's' necks and severed their spines: murder.

that would be unlicensed staff that he trained

Forum List

Back