kerry calls for investigations into russia for war crimes

Hey come on, the dude got a Nobel 'Peace' Prize. It's a joke. Our Government is currently bombing and killing in many nations most Americans have never even heard of.

The Globalist Elites are out of control. Their constant meddling and war is insane. The American People need to stand up and demand an end to their Endless War. The Globalist Elites have gone too far.

But it's all Bush's fault

Bush, Clinton, and Obama are members of the same NWO Globalist Elite Club. The Bush's and Clintons especially, are considered Royalty among the Globalist Elites. It's time to boot the Globalists. They've just gone too far.

you got e-mail addresses for DA GLOBALISTS?

Nah, but the worst of em usually end up residing at a well known address. It's called 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, DC.

I am not familiar with that address------could it be the federal lock-up over there in D.C.???

Should be. ;)

Sassy wants boots on the ground but at the same time she doesnt
There are plenty of boots on the ground...all we need is a leader with a plan. Obabbles plan is to float until he retires. The man is an asshole.

There are boots on the ground in Russia you say?
Don't need boots there...only nukes.

We have boots on the ground in Russia? No

Sassy says we should? I think so. She seems to think we should be stronger and do something more.
The war Putins alludes to is in Syria...not Russia. Putin is not that stupid.

It's embarrassing watching Obungles and Kerry get beat at every turn with Putin. Putin knows they are not going to do shit, hence why he does as he pleases

There are plenty of boots on the ground...all we need is a leader with a plan. Obabbles plan is to float until he retires. The man is an asshole.

Sassy says we should? I think so. She seems to think we should be stronger and do something more.

It's embarrassing watching Obungles and Kerry get beat at every turn with Putin. Putin knows they are not going to do shit, hence why he does as he pleases

We should have just stayed out of the Syrian Civil War. It wasn't our fight. The same can be said of Ukraine as well. The US/West is backing a brutal criminal regime there.

But it's all about 'Empire-Building' now. It's about controlling every nation on earth. But someday, America is gonna have to pay a hefty price for its bloody Foreign Policy. The chickens will come home to roost at some point. The worst is yet to come.

Again, what are you suggesting we do? Go to war? Or talk tougher?

A dictator acts like a dictator and everyone blames Obama....but they dont want to go to war over it. So you want your complaints without solutions too

We should have just stayed out of the Syrian Civil War. It wasn't our fight. The same can be said of Ukraine as well. The US/West is backing a brutal criminal regime there.

But it's all about 'Empire-Building' now. It's about controlling every nation on earth. But someday, America is gonna have to pay a hefty price for its bloody Foreign Policy. The chickens will come home to roost at some point. The worst is yet to come.

Well if you're going to get involved you go whole hog, not this flimsy shit Obama does

Well if you're going to get involved you go whole hog, not this flimsy shit Obama does

Not if...I asked if you wanted to go to war over it..so far you havent approved so you're taking less action than Obama is. You wont even SAY what you're for.

And thats why your critique gets overlooked. You have to be for something

Like most wanna-be bullies, right wingers on here want to talk "tough" but then back off when they realize what the consequences would materialize.......Sure, lets destroy the world just so that right wingers on here can say, we're the toughest AND deadest mother fuckers and we "won".....

Look who's talking. Yes or no, fake professor....has Obungles and Kerry (Clinton) fucked the entire ME policy up? It's yes or no. I have no use for any of your other BS

The answer is NO, nitwit.......The ME began being fucked up when oil barons in this country pushed aside alternative energies' exploration and started meddling in ME politics to make a hell of a lot of trillions

Look who's talking. Yes or no, fake professor....has Obungles and Kerry (Clinton) fucked the entire ME policy up? It's yes or no. I have no use for any of your other BS

The answer is NO, nitwit.......The ME began being fucked up when oil barons in this country pushed aside alternative energies' exploration and started meddling in ME politics to make a hell of a lot of trillions

You have failed and yet you call others dumb.

Now run along wannabe, anyone taking your partisan BS serious needs their heads examined.

By the way how did your boy's policy fare in Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya ......get it yet toad? He's a fuck up and surrounds himself with even more fuck ups.

Obama assassinates people with cruise missiles killing innocent nearby civilians and its Russia who should be investigated for war crimes? Kerry and his ilk are why other countries hate our guts.

Thanks for the "funny", toad. You and the Hairy Back are pushing my ratings through the roof :)

Obama assassinates people with cruise missiles killing innocent nearby civilians and its Russia who should be investigated for war crimes? Kerry and his ilk are why other countries hate our guts.

Yeah that droning civilians isn't working in our favor either

Yeah that droning civilians isn't working in our favor either

Kerry, once a traitor always a traitor. I'm surprised he has the balls to show is big ulgy Lurch face in public.

Sure, those silly Muslims will easily forget the 250,000 Iraqi deaths.....and are just pissed off at the drone strikes.......

You morons want to see some more US caskets coming home? Obviously you do, don't you?
Iraq Body Count

Sure, those silly Muslims will easily forget the 250,000 Iraqi deaths.....and are just pissed off at the drone strikes.......

You morons want to see some more US caskets coming home? Obviously you do, don't you?
Iraq Body Count

Look we don't discuss body counts anymore, not since Obama took office in 2009 didn't you get the memo?

Forum List

Back