Kerry Confirmed

Dear God - Hanoi Jane next

Who would have thought a guy who faked his way into three unauthorized Purple Hearts so he could get out of Vietnam and recommended himself for a Silver Star for shooting an unarmed VC in the back would become Secretary/State? Who would have thought that a Navy officer who collaborated with the enemy on his own, meeting them in Paris and organized a bogus "winter soldiers" party with a traitor like Jane Fonda would become Secretary/State? At least his traitor ass is out of the Senate.

Who would have thought an educated, highly intelligent, level-headed poster would believe the Swift Boat Liars? Oh, scratch the first three adjectives and we have our answer...

He is just going to continue killing innocent people overseas. I'm sure you will find some way to support that though.

It might mean a change of policy. No more never-ending purposless wars that consume money, lives, hurt and we will be paying for for the next sixty or seventy years. What did they gain us? They did help some professional military gain in rank and pay, and even some notoriety, they helped some politicians show us how brave they were alloting money for the wars. But again, they gained us nothing, no oil, no friends, no-nothing. Well maybe one thing, a president that sees the stupidity.

yes, the 17th amendment is to blame for all our problems.

we need unelected rich guys, not elected ones.

:lmao:

go stock the cooler

It is quite shocking how ignorant you are...The senate isnt suppose to represent the people thats what the house is for.....You see if senators are not beholden to the masses then they might have to actually do what best for their state like they are suppose to. As to curing all our problems???? It would cure a a bunch cause most of the progressives would be out on their asses.

It might mean a change of policy. No more never-ending purposless wars that consume money, lives, hurt and we will be paying for for the next sixty or seventy years. What did they gain us? They did help some professional military gain in rank and pay, and even some notoriety, they helped some politicians show us how brave they were alloting money for the wars. But again, they gained us nothing, no oil, no friends, no-nothing. Well maybe one thing, a president that sees the stupidity.

You do know the president can do that with out a sec-def right?

Off you go. Stand for election. Or are you just gonna piss and moan on a messageboard?

How about i just use my vote and hopefully we get a senate that will help repeal the 17th amendment. Our experiment in democracy has failed time to return to a republic.

Yeah, let your state govt select your Senators. For a group of people who like less govt, you sure like them to make your decisions for you don't you. How dare the people have a say in who represents you in Washington...

Do you need people to feed you????? Cause I am guessing that act might require to much thinking for you. Senators are SUPPOSE to represent the STATE not the people.....Thats what checks and balances are about you ignorant fool.

DAH is this where I can git me a hutin license? Senator dickweed at your service. Do you have any grey poupon....

Yeah, let your state govt select your Senators. For a group of people who like less govt, you sure like them to make your decisions for you don't you. How dare the people have a say in who represents you in Washington...

Do you need people to feed you????? Cause I am guessing that act might require to much thinking for you. Senators are SUPPOSE to represent the STATE not the people.....Thats what checks and balances are about you ignorant fool.

Are you saying that
1) That Senators do not represent their state?
2) that the state's interests will be differnt from the peoples' of that state's interests?

Senators are elected by people not by state officials, ignore the herp

go stock the cooler

It is quite shocking how ignorant you are...The senate isnt suppose to represent the people thats what the house is for.....You see if senators are not beholden to the masses then they might have to actually do what best for their state like they are suppose to. As to curing all our problems???? It would cure a a bunch cause most of the progressives would be out on their asses.

Are you saying they are not beholden to the masses of their state? So if your state wants a GoP member in the Senate and they elect him to that position, he should NOT represent the feelings and wants of the people of that state? In this day and age he or she would still have to tow the party line in Washington. You scratch the Senator from Alaska's back and he'll scratch the Senator from Florida's back - and the beat goes on....
Holy shit you really dont understand how this country was founded do you?????I thought it was a act but you really are ignorant of why is is important to have checks and balances in government.

Are you saying that
2) that the state's interests will be differnt from the peoples' of that state's interests?
yes. What the people wants are not always in the states best interests......What if a voting majority of people want child rape legal in a states is that in thats states best interest?

Are you saying that

Senators are elected by people not by state officials, ignore the herp

the herp?

Off you go. Stand for election. Or are you just gonna piss and moan on a messageboard?

How about i just use my vote and hopefully we get a senate that will help repeal the 17th amendment. Our experiment in democracy has failed time to return to a republic.

You really need to read our Constitution
Article 1 Sec. 3
2 Senators from each state, [chosen by the legislsture thereof].
The Representatives represent the people. The Senators represent the State.

Last edited:
Yes the 17th amendment should be repealed, but it would not be. It was put in by progressives who want complete control over us.
We have too much corruption in the house and senate for it to ever be repealed.

go stock the cooler

newsflash

it's not 1789, and you're the *masses*, you stupid fuck

keep it under your hat

Are you saying that
yes. What the people wants are not always in the states best interests......What if a voting majority of people want child rape legal in a states is that in thats states best interest?

You're not making any sense. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back