Kerry Confirmed

The Senate, in a brutal act of torture, reminiscent of "Gen- jiss" Khan, confirmed war medal thrower, and bonafide flag burner- John "effin" Kerry, who, by the way, served in Vietnam. Did we mention he served in Vietnam and brought his own camera too? He wanted to record his heroics whilst serving, so honorably, in Vietnam. He was there man, in the rice fields, of Vietnam!! slugging it out with Charlie! (charlie was the medic who applied the band-aid to Kerry's finger cut - which resulted on one of several "purple hearts" that the brave and heroic, camera toting John F Kerry earned while serving in VIETNAM!!!) Did I ,mention that he served in the Nam?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgPG83Jjbhc]Back To School Rodney Dangerfield Sam Kinison - YouTube[/ame]

....he's perfect.

:lol:

Last edited:
The Senate, in a brutal act of torture, reminiscent of "Gen- jiss" Khan, confirmed war medal thrower, and bonafide flag burner- John "effin" Kerry, who, by the way, served in Vietnam. Did we mention he served in Vietnam and brought his own camera too? He wanted to record his heroics whilst serving, so honorably, in Vietnam. He was there man, in the rice fields, of Vietnam!! slugging it out with Charlie! (charlie was the medic who applied the band-aid to Kerry's finger cut - which resulted on one of several "purple hearts" that the brave and heroic, camera toting John F Kerry earned while serving in VIETNAM!!!) Did I ,mention that he served in the Nam?

Back To School Rodney Dangerfield Sam Kinison - YouTube

....he's perfect.

:lol:

Tissue?

I honestly don't care.

I just remember how savagely he was attacked in 2004.....:clap2:

'Someone' mentioned going back to a republic from democracy.

Again, republican government is a subset of democracy.

In school, they taught us what went on in the senate before direct election. That part of congress certainly would not be improved by going back to the old system.

In school, they taught us what went on in the senate before direct election. That part of congress certainly would not be improved by going back to the old system.

have you seen what goes on now?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Daay4Tg-o]Rand Paul: No time to read bills - YouTube[/ame]

This is what has become of our public schools......It pumps out retards.

The reactionaries believe they can "revise" history and change meanings of words to get what they want.

They fail.

Forum List

Back