🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry warns of revolution if Trump is reelected

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.
I'm neutral but the cons are the bad guys and the liberals are the better guys. Evil always loses at the end. You guys are just big assholes (racists, poorly educated, dumb in most cases, clueless about other cultures and the world, regressives...) I'll root for the liberals.
Issa said, "I'M NEUTRAL", :laughing0301:
Only when pigs fly will Issa be neutral. Look at his/her avatar...it just reeks with neutrality. :auiqs.jpg:
Having stated the obvious, Kerry is using a tactic right out of the democrat play book, chapter 7, 'When To Fear Monger'
Meister ol buddy ,,you want fear mongering??? Listen to Trump tonight
ol' buddy? If you're calling me buddy you must really be hurting socially, dude.
I am Meister My only friends are bartenders

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.
I'm neutral but the cons are the bad guys and the liberals are the better guys. Evil always loses at the end. You guys are just big assholes (racists, poorly educated, dumb in most cases, clueless about other cultures and the world, regressives...) I'll root for the liberals.
Only when pigs fly will Issa be neutral. Look at his/her avatar...it just reeks with neutrality. :auiqs.jpg:
Having stated the obvious, Kerry is using a tactic right out of the democrat play book, chapter 7, 'When To Fear Monger'
ol' buddy? If you're calling me buddy you must really be hurting socially, dude.
Oh yeah a guy who posts here sometimes,,Dale ,is a friend

Go for it, Duke.
So you agree with Kerry, too. Noted.
To say absolutely NOTHING of the squirrels!
NOT to mention the VERY cute chipmunks......................
^^

147 IQ....of course, that's if you add up all 3 IQ tests he took...
And PLEASE don't forget the pretzels!
Along with a tasty honey mustard sauce....................
NOT to mention the VERY delicious pulled pork sandwiches!
Stop it or I'll have to fire up the smoker and smoke some butt.

You won't like it.
And you have to pay them. :laughing0301:

Just seen this thread..........LOL

Warnings from an Idiot that got the purple heart from his own dang grenade.

LMAO................Funny stuff here.

[QUOTE="eddiew, post: 24916442, member:
US FUCKS are the reasons you have as many liberties as you have [/QUOTE]

Its not nice to call our Founding Fathers - the authors of the US Constitution - and past / present military members who fought / fight to protect and defend our freedom / Constitutional rights 'FUCKS', YOU SNOWFLAKE TOOL.

You won't like it.
Money talks Look what it did for Trump

You won't like it.
Other candidates spent out the ass and lost......Imagine that.........

Poor snowflake.......LOL

You won't like it.
Hell of a stereotype pal. I am a proud redneck but very well educated, very well versed in other cultures and the world. I LOVE to read etc. We have seen what YOU people want. It was called Communist Russia. No thanks

Yup, it’s funny how these leftwingers like to characterize us supporters of President Trump as “dumb rednecks”.
I grew up in California in a Hispanic majority community. I graduated college. I studied several foreign languages. I’ve lived overseas for several years. I work in Internet technology. But I get called a “redneck Trump supporter”.
Internet technology? what's that?
There is always an exception to the rule. You did all what you stated but you following the dumbest human known to humanity.
It’s the technology that makes the internet work for trolls like you.
I support President Trump because he stands up to China, when no other politician would. He keeps us out of new stupid wars, if we had Hillary we would be at war with Syria and Iran. He brought us the lowest unemployment rates we’ve ever seen. He also stands up against leftwing media and calls them out for their lies and bullshit.

In doing all that he enrages Marxist faggots, driving them insane. And that is very entertaining to watch.
You idiots didn't give two shits about china until the tRump/Russian propaganda machine started hammering it into your tiny little minds.

Gullible, useful idiots. That's all any of you are.
Wrong. I’ve always advocated for tariffs against China. It’s the number one criticism of the GOP I always had.
Suuuure. We believe you. Don't we guys?
Yes, I have consistently been for tariffs on China, and here is the proof:

Me in 2007:

2010:

2012:

2013:

Now, will Creepy admit he was wrong?

You won't like it.
And I always get a good pour

Perhaps a revolution will happen if President Trump is NOT reelected!

Kerry is still the same disgusting coward of the Vietnam days, hasn't changed a bit.

Yeah, all those guys like Kerry who went to war IN Vietnam were cowards, and all the guys like Trump who stayed home with a diagnosis of bone spurs were the REAL patriots and heroes. Everyone knows that!

You won't like it.

Poor snowflake.......LOL
Gotta know where to put your money eagle Most of mine has been with AAPL MSFT and FB for years,,,,,,evidently Hillary blew it

You won't like it.

Poor snowflake.......LOL
Gotta know where to put your money eagle Most of mine has been with AAPL MSFT and FB for years,,,,,,evidently Hillary blew it
She was overconfident........LOL

Thought it was in the bag...........now Biden..........you gotta be kidding me......without the Mail in vote......DNC gonna have a hard time pulling this one off........

You won't like it.

Poor snowflake.......LOL

Thought it was in the bag...........now Biden..........you gotta be kidding me......without the Mail in vote......DNC gonna have a hard time pulling this one off........
FOX has Biden ahead by 12 Early ,,but better than being behind

You won't like it.

Poor snowflake.......LOL

FOX has Biden ahead by 12 Early ,,but better than being behind
Yawn.......Hillary was ahead to...............she lost

Exactly. The only chance you cultists have of winning is to keep people from voting.

Forum List

Back