🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry warns of revolution if Trump is reelected

Guessing that most of the big gun killing people talk is being done by people sitting in their Lazy boy recliners, watching what ever TV station or computer blog supports their point of view. All they are really doing is promoting hate for other Americans based on political choice, not the reality that living & working together is what makes America strong & the best place to live.

Comrade traitor, aren't your terrorist forces in CHAZ handing out guns to everyone?

Hypocrite much?

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.
I'm neutral but the cons are the bad guys and the liberals are the better guys. Evil always loses at the end. You guys are just big assholes (racists, poorly educated, dumb in most cases, clueless about other cultures and the world, regressives...) I'll root for the liberals.
Being a conservative makes me a "bad guy"? Really? I'm not a racist. I've got an MBA. I've lived in quite a few countries around the world. Gee, Issa...it would appear that YOU'RE the person who is "clueless" when it comes to "cons".
As for who wins a battle in the streets between conservatives and liberals? I hate to be blunt...but unless you liberals are in a mob that outnumbers your victim by a lot...you generally get your asses handed to you. The only thing that's kept you from really getting hurt is the Police...and now you intellectual giants want to remove them from the equation!
Yes, you're a bad guy.

Yes, you're a racist.

American hating racist can still go to college, it's a free country. For now, at least until tRump get his way.

Conservatives don't fight for what they believe in, they sit at home and complain on the internet.
What makes me a "racist"? I grew up in about as liberal a little college town as you could find anywhere in this country. I grew up with friends from all ethnic groups and I'm still friends with most of them. I've had black bosses...I've had black employees and I've gotten along with all of them.
You claim that conservatives sit at home and complain on the internet...yet the left is up in arms because conservatives are attending a huge rally for Trump today! Which is it?

How smart can trump and republicans be? A 19000 people rally during a pandemic? with virus numbers rising in many states? How can anyone not come away with the thoughts ,what dumb shits they really are?

Says the fucktard who supported rioting by a million...
Un you're worse than a fuktard You're a republican asshead and a fn liar Nowhere did I support rioting I did support those 19K tonight being taken by the virus though

All you've done is support the rioters. Oh, you lie that they are "peaceful protesters," but support them you do.

How smart can trump and republicans be? A 19000 people rally during a pandemic? with virus numbers rising in many states? How can anyone not come away with the thoughts ,what dumb shits they really are?

Un you're worse than a fuktard You're a republican asshead and a fn liar Nowhere did I support rioting I did support those 19K tonight being taken by the virus though

All you've done is support the rioters. Oh, you lie that they are "peaceful protesters," but support them you do.
Protesting is American dolt , ,,Rioting is not

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.
I'm neutral but the cons are the bad guys and the liberals are the better guys. Evil always loses at the end. You guys are just big assholes (racists, poorly educated, dumb in most cases, clueless about other cultures and the world, regressives...) I'll root for the liberals.
Being a conservative makes me a "bad guy"? Really? I'm not a racist. I've got an MBA. I've lived in quite a few countries around the world. Gee, Issa...it would appear that YOU'RE the person who is "clueless" when it comes to "cons".
As for who wins a battle in the streets between conservatives and liberals? I hate to be blunt...but unless you liberals are in a mob that outnumbers your victim by a lot...you generally get your asses handed to you. The only thing that's kept you from really getting hurt is the Police...and now you intellectual giants want to remove them from the equation!
Yes, you're a bad guy.

Yes, you're a racist.

American hating racist can still go to college, it's a free country. For now, at least until tRump get his way.

Conservatives don't fight for what they believe in, they sit at home and complain on the internet.
What makes me a "racist"? I grew up in about as liberal a little college town as you could find anywhere in this country. I grew up with friends from all ethnic groups and I'm still friends with most of them. I've had black bosses...I've had black employees and I've gotten along with all of them.
You claim that conservatives sit at home and complain on the internet...yet the left is up in arms because conservatives are attending a huge rally for Trump today! Which is it?
During a pandemic that is growing in at least 19 states makes this rally a joke a sad joke

You won't like it.
Yes, you're a bad guy.

Yes, you're a racist.

During a pandemic that is growing in at least 19 states makes this rally a joke a sad joke
Are the demonstrations that have taken place across the country for the past week a joke as well, Eddie? Or are only liberals allowed to take to the streets these days?

And they have been rioting...haven't they, Eddie?

You won't like it.
Yes, you're a bad guy.

Yes, you're a racist.

Are the demonstrations that have taken place across the country for the past week a joke as well, Eddie? Or are only liberals allowed to take to the streets these days?
No you all can but peacefully no riots even if trump tries to instigate one

I've already posted here that if rioters entered my place of business there'd be blood on the floor

You won't like it.
Yes, you're a bad guy.

Yes, you're a racist.

No you all can but peacefully no riots even if trump tries to instigate one
You mean like all the violent riots that took place when the Tea Party was protesting a few years back, Eddie? Oh wait...they DIDN'T riot! They protested peacefully. They even cleaned up after their protests were over!

I've already posted here that if rioters entered my place of business there'd be blood on the floor
But they're protesting "systemic racism", Eddie! Your business needs to be burned and looted because you're white and you didn't build that! (Or you did build it...but on the backs of slaves!!!)

My problem old is, that after Trump is gone there still will remain the racists the white supremacists the scum of the earth , and when the next pig like trump gets elected those swine will rise again

My problem old is, that after Trump is gone there still will remain the racists the white supremacists the scum of the earth , and when the next pig like trump gets elected those swine will rise again

Oh, come on, Eddie...there is a tiny number of "white supremacists"...most of which are too fucking stupid to plan an "uprising"! They parade around chanting stupid Nazi crap, getting tattoos and buzz cuts so they think they look bad ass...and then they end up doing something moronic and get thrown in prison. The only place they hold any kind of power at all is in those prisons where they all join the Aryan Brotherhood to keep from getting shanked by the brothers. Like you REALLY need to worry about white supremacists! (eye roll)

Forum List

Back