🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry warns of revolution if Trump is reelected

If a revolution starts you will find Kerry in the same place Biden has been hiding out - his basement.

:p

My problem old is, that after Trump is gone there still will remain the racists the white supremacists the scum of the earth , and when the next pig like trump gets elected those swine will rise again

Oh, come on, Eddie...there is a tiny number of "white supremacists"...most of which are too fucking stupid to plan an "uprising"! They parade around chanting stupid Nazi crap, getting tattoos and buzz cuts so they think they look bad ass...and then they end up doing something moronic and get thrown in prison. The only place they hold any kind of power at all is in those prisons where they all join the Aryan Brotherhood to keep from getting shanked by the brothers. Like you REALLY need to worry about white supremacists! (eye roll)

Biden is a 'white supremacist'...

Just saying...and if you don't vote for the confessed extorting, pu$$y-grabbing, dementia-suffering pedophile YOU AIN'T BLACK!

If a revolution starts you will find Kerry in the same place Biden has been hiding out - his basement.

Yep, along with Creepy, Sleepy, Groper, Hair-Sniffer, Hair-Kisser, Hair Whisperer, Finger Banger, Decrepit, Moronic, Dumb as a Rock, Most Likely Smelly, Depends Wearing, Clueless, Senile Old Joe Biden......................

Go for it, Duke.
So you agree with Kerry, too. Noted.
To say absolutely NOTHING of the squirrels!
NOT to mention the VERY cute chipmunks......................
^^

147 IQ....of course, that's if you add up all 3 IQ tests he took...
And PLEASE don't forget the pretzels!
Along with a tasty honey mustard sauce....................

I say try it faggot, I got rope.
So you agree with John Kerry. Noted.
John Kerry is the poster boy for the liberal elite, Fort! He talks the good game about helping the poor but what he REALLY wants to do is put a few more million in his bank account and hang out with the rest of his crowd down at the country club! He's the guy who supported imposing a luxury tax on Massachusetts boat owners and then changed the registration of his luxury boat to Delaware so he wouldn't have to PAY the tax he supported!

Go for it, Duke.
^^

Along with a tasty honey mustard sauce....................
NOT to mention the VERY delicious pulled pork sandwiches!

Go for it, Duke.
^^

But I've heard he DOES like asparagus.........................

Go for it, Duke.
^^

But I've heard he DOES like asparagus.........................
NOT to mention nicely cooked artichokes!

John Kerry is the poster boy for the liberal elite, Fort! He talks the good game about helping the poor but what he REALLY wants to do is put a few more million in his bank account and hang out with the rest of his crowd down at the country club! He's the guy who supported imposing a luxury tax on Massachusetts boat owners and then changed the registration of his luxury boat to Delaware so he wouldn't have to PAY the tax he supported!
Neato!

But let's stick to the point he made. It's okay to say you agree with it. Saying so is not an endorsement of anything else he does or says.

Look at Trump leaving NY after he changed our tax laws

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.
I'm neutral but the cons are the bad guys and the liberals are the better guys. Evil always loses at the end. You guys are just big assholes (racists, poorly educated, dumb in most cases, clueless about other cultures and the world, regressives...) I'll root for the liberals.
Issa said, "I'M NEUTRAL", :laughing0301:
Only when pigs fly will Issa be neutral. Look at his/her avatar...it just reeks with neutrality. :auiqs.jpg:
Having stated the obvious, Kerry is using a tactic right out of the democrat play book, chapter 7, 'When To Fear Monger'

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.
I'm neutral but the cons are the bad guys and the liberals are the better guys. Evil always loses at the end. You guys are just big assholes (racists, poorly educated, dumb in most cases, clueless about other cultures and the world, regressives...) I'll root for the liberals.
Only when pigs fly will Issa be neutral. Look at his/her avatar...it just reeks with neutrality. :auiqs.jpg:
Having stated the obvious, Kerry is using a tactic right out of the democrat play book, chapter 7, 'When To Fear Monger'
Meister ol buddy ,,you want fear mongering??? Listen to Trump tonight

You won't like it.
Are you kidding? I'd just love the opportunity to kick a dumbass like yours and get away with it. Hell I might even earn myself a gold star.
And like the patriots did the loyalists after outr revolutionary war, you just might have to get your dumb ass out our country. Maybe they'll make room for you in Venezuela or even North Korea. How'd you like that?

Last edited:
You won't like it.
Meister ol buddy ,,you want fear mongering??? Listen to Trump tonight
ol' buddy? If you're calling me buddy you must really be hurting socially, dude.

If you're gonna tell lies at least try to tell something halfway plausible.

Well, at least you dimly realize you can't lie well and need examples.
You have 53 cowards and liars in your repub senate so I guess you know all about lies

And 47 traitors in the pocket of Beijing known as dim senators.
Yeah we asked them for help in the election like Rump did ? Corruption is your middle name

China has been funding the dims for decades. Oh and that lie about Trump, beyond retarded, Herr Himmler. Trump is the only president to stand up to you fucks in the last 30 years.
US FUCKS are the reasons you have as many liberties as you have You think the party of 1 percenters did it for you?? Trump is a crook plain and simple

Forum List

Back