🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry warns of revolution if Trump is reelected

What makes me a "racist"? I grew up in about as liberal a little college town as you could find anywhere in this country. I grew up with friends from all ethnic groups and I'm still friends with most of them. I've had black bosses...I've had black employees and I've gotten along with all of them.
You claim that conservatives sit at home and complain on the internet...yet the left is up in arms because conservatives are attending a huge rally for Trump today! Which is it?

Your skin is your sin. White skin makes you guilty. You need to apologize and kneel down to those who are simply better than you. You are privileged, so you have to be ashamed and accept your position as a lesser person.

Son, owning a gun doesn't make you a fighter. Conservatives are cowards. Afraid of everyone who isn't like them, terrified of change. We see right through your blustering schoolyard bully tactics, sitting in your basement, stroking your expensive security blanket, we know you for the scared little children you are.

Take it from me, you won't like it.
no owning a gun doesn't make you a fighter, but training and mentally preparing yourself for the time you are forced to use your weapon makes you a fighter
Now go ahead and show me just how bad of a fighter you are.

no owning a gun doesn't make you a fighter, but training and mentally preparing yourself for the time you are forced to use your weapon makes you a fighter
Now go ahead and show me just how bad of a fighter you are.
None of you are doing that.

I've made no claims of fighting prowess.

I'm neutral but the cons are the bad guys and the liberals are the better guys. Evil always loses at the end. You guys are just big assholes (racists, poorly educated, dumb in most cases, clueless about other cultures and the world, regressives...) I'll root for the liberals.
actually, idiot, it's you fascist that are evil stop projecting fucking dumbass.

None of you are doing that.

I've made no claims of fighting prowess.
Well small fry you seem to believe you know republicans I dare you to show just how true you think it is
Son, owning a gun doesn't make you a fighter. Conservatives are cowards. Afraid of everyone who isn't like them, terrified of change. We see right through your blustering schoolyard bully tactics, sitting in your basement, stroking your expensive security blanket, we know you for the scared little children you are.

Take it from me, you won't like it.

Then what is it you are threatening, sploogy? You keep making threats, how will you uphold them? We know you're just a Communist Chinese stooge, so it must be that you expect Beijing to back your words up.
Please, quote one of my threats.

Then what is it you are threatening, sploogy? You keep making threats, how will you uphold them? We know you're just a Communist Chinese stooge, so it must be that you expect Beijing to back your words up.
this would be a good time to save creeps post since he has a history of saying shit and when the thread is deleted he'll back away from those threats and move to another thread saying the same old shit.

Growing?

Not really. But you were promoting the riots last week. You're just in a panic because the Trump train is barreling down on you traitor fucks.
I promote NO RIOTS by either party BTW trump blaming virus for not filling stadium

Forum List

Back