Kerry warns of revolution if Trump is reelected

No, you won't.

I absolutely will. I support a collapse of our government. The one that randomly kills tens of thousands in the name of "freedom" but it's because the government's of those we kill refuse to bend to our every whim.

When you have retreads like Kerry still leading the party it shows that the Democrats aren't the answer either.

You paranoid retards don't get that what is being suggested is not leftists fighting their right wing neighbors, but rather the government.

And i am sure all of you freaks with your don't tread on me flags will be mostly cowering in your trailers. When you should be on the side of anyone who is against suppression of the vote.

Oh please it's not the government there after it's us

I know many many republicans. I live in Kansas.

Most of them think they are dangerous.

They are not.
There are Republicans in all 50 states. ever notice you don't have antifa showing there asses in states in the south or red states? Why is it always blue states? Because those Republicans in the blue state will give but sonny around here the shit you spew would never be tolerated That's why leftists don't get out of hand. come south young man

I promote NO RIOTS by either party BTW trump blaming virus for not filling stadium

Fucking liar.

Oh, you and the rest of your CCP scum claim they are "peaceful protests"

1592697358234.png

But that isn't peace.

There are Republicans in all 50 states. ever notice you don't have antifa showing there asses in states in the south or red states? Why is it always blue states? Because those Republicans in the blue state will give but sonny around here the shit you spew would never be tolerated That's why leftists don't get out of hand. come south young man
Virus going south Don't wear a mask

Look at Trump leaving NY after he changed our tax laws
You think Trump is the only person opting out of New York and it's penal tax rates, Eddie? Florida is FULL of them! Same thing with people from New Jersey! Same thing with people from Massachusetts! Ask someone from Jersey what all the millionaires did when the Democrats tried to raise taxes on them! They left in DROVES!

Yeah, all those guys like Kerry who went to war IN Vietnam were cowards, and all the guys like Trump who stayed home with a diagnosis of bone spurs were the REAL patriots and heroes. Everyone knows that!
Kerry got his 3 Purple Hearts and got his ass out of Vietnam in record time...the REAL heroes were the guys who stayed and fought.

Forum List

Back