Kevin McCarthy Was Going to ASK TRUMP TO RESIGN After Jan 6th Insurrection

Republicans are the last defenders of the republic from continual attacks by your left.
To me, it's all the liberal shit that we did that made America great. Our liberal policies made the middle class richer. Your policies make the rich richer. CEO's richer not workers.

And in America, a woman can have an abortion if she wants

And we believed in NASA (science)

And we discovered vaccines through government research that Republicans have since defunded.

Civil rights

Affirmative Action has helped a lot of women and minorities. We know bias exists in corporate America. It's not the best getting the jobs it's things like nepotism and bias.

We told you Bush lied us into Iraq

Social Security and Medicare are very popular programs. And many Republicans are on medicaid.

Public schools aren't perfect but we educate the masses. Before us we didn't do this.

Unions brought wages up for all working Americans.

You're welcome.

In other words, you agree Trump committed a coup/insurrection by ignoring the Constitution and attempting to appoint alternate electors from the states.

Glad you finally agree with me.

No as showed you multiple times that there was no insurrection at all, and the FBI the DOJ see it that way but you who has ignored all the evidence I have posted YOU are in denial since you have fallen victim to media lies on this.

You have never posted actual insurrection charges while I pointed out the numerous charges of Vandalism, assault, Trespassing with a few convictions already in the books but NEVER a charge of insurrection.

Trump can't even begin to apply alternate electors since the valid ones were already CERTFIED by the states back in early December 2019 thus a waste of effort and not legal either anyway.

That is why you are being an idiot over it.

Kevin McCarthy
He'll be gone in 2024.

Paul Ryan is the same kind, and so was Boehner. Stoolies for the foe. But, that was then, this is now.

And he WILL be towing the line until 2022. He's got very little wiggle room but if he is good enough now, then maybe he will stay.

Still, 2022 - 2024 is his proving grounds only if he is a good boy. His replacement is already studied and up for the job.

Meadows voted using an address where he never lived. That is VOTER FRAUD! LOCK HIM UP!

He'll be gone in 2024.

Paul Ryan is the same kind, and so was Boehner. Stoolies for the foe. But, that was then, this is now.

And he WILL be towing the line until 2022. He's got very little wiggle room but if he is good enough now, then maybe he will stay.

Still, 2022 - 2024 is his proving grounds only if he is a good boy. His replacement is already studied and up for the job.
If the people in his district in CA were smart, he'd be gone after this November.

No as showed you multiple times that there was no insurrection at all, and the FBI the DOJ see it that way but you who has ignored all the evidence I have posted YOU are in denial since you have fallen victim to media lies on this.

You have never posted actual insurrection charges while I pointed out the numerous charges of Vandalism, assault, Trespassing with a few convictions already in the books but NEVER a charge of insurrection.

Trump can't even begin to apply alternate electors since the valid ones were already CERTFIED by the states back in early December 2019 thus a waste of effort and not legal either anyway.

That is why you are being an idiot over it.
I don't have to agree with this bullshit. You already agreed with me that Trump committed a coup.

I don't have to agree with this bullshit. You already agreed with me that Trump committed a coup.

Now you are just LYING since I never agreed about an insurrection at all and with ZERO insurrection charges which YOU can't even show exist at all.

:muahaha:

You are showing your desperation big time when you do the following.

1) Fail to establish Insurrection happened.
2) Fail to show Insurrection charges on anyone.
3) Fail to show a Coup happened.

:cuckoo:

"No as showed you multiple times that there was no insurrection at all, and the FBI the DOJ see it that way but you who has ignored all the evidence I have posted YOU are in denial since you have fallen victim to media lies on this."

To this date there are ZERO insurrection and Coup charges this after 1 1/2 years of investigations by the FBI and the DOJ who NEVER post such charges that is the reality you are fighting hard which means you are in stupid denial.

Last edited:
Now you are just LYING since I never agreed about an insurrection at all and with ZERO insurrection charges which YOU can't even show exist at all.

:muahaha:

You are showing your desperation big time when you do the following.

1) Fail to establish Insurrection happened.
2) Fail to show Insurrection charges on anyone.
3) Fail to show a Coup happened.

:cuckoo:

"No as showed you multiple times that there was no insurrection at all, and the FBI the DOJ see it that way but you who has ignored all the evidence I have posted YOU are in denial since you have fallen victim to media lies on this."

To this date there are ZERO insurrection and Coup charges this after 1 1/2 years of investigations by the FBI and the DOJ who NEVER post such charges that is the reality you are fighting hard which means you are in stupid denial.

Yes, you agreed. As I already pointed out.

Yes, you agreed. As I already pointed out.

I agreed that Trump was wrong about handling already certified electors which has NOTHING to do with the Riot at the Capital building which the media, leftists and idiots like you lie so much about.

Still no evidence of Insurrection charges comes from you are anyone else for that matter NOT the FBI NOT the DOJ and certainly not from your split personality either.

That is how STUPID you are utterly failing to make a case for it not even trying actually you just believe the worst kind of people this world suffers from.

Your desperation is complete, and you are now on my IGNORE list for your incessant lying and total failure to make a case for an insurrection and a waste of my time exposing your chronic dead-on arrival replies promoting nothing but beliefs.

Cheers.

I agreed that Trump was wrong about handling already certified electors which has NOTHING to do with the Riot at the Capital building which the media, leftists and idiots like you lie so much about.

Still no evidence of Insurrection charges comes from you are anyone else for that matter NOT the FBI NOT the DOJ and certainly not from your split personality either.

That is how STUPID you are utterly failing to make a case for it not even trying actually you just believe the worst kind of people this world suffers from.

Your desperation is complete, and you are now on my IGNORE list for your incessant lying and total failure to make a case for an insurrection and a waste of my time exposing your chronic dead-on arrival replies promoting nothing but beliefs.

Cheers.
Ewan McMullin is a conservative from Utah and he agrees that Jan 6 was an insurrection by Trump and several other Republican traitors. --

Evan McMullin, the Utah conservative running as an independent to replace Lee in the Senate, has not minced words. He tells me, “Senator Lee, a self-described constitutional conservative, committed an unpardonable betrayal of his oath and the public trust by conspiring with others to overthrow the republic to keep a defeated president in office against the will of the people." McMullin adds, “Whether Lee accepts it or not, we are still a democracy and he is still accountable to us. … He owes Utahns and the entire country a full, honest accounting of his role in this brazen treachery. He has no place in the U.S. Senate, and I’m asking Utahns of all party affiliations to hold him accountable.”

Forum List

Back