Kevin McCarthy Was Going to ASK TRUMP TO RESIGN After Jan 6th Insurrection

McCarthy has no stones.
In the days after the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) privately told Republicans that President Donald Trump had admitted to him that he bore some responsibility for the deadly attack that day.

“He told me he does have some responsibility for what happened. And he needs to acknowledge that.”

“I’ve had it with this guy,” McCarthy said, according to another audio recording shared by the Times reporters. What Trump did on Jan. 6 “is unacceptable” and “nobody can defend that, and nobody should defend it,” he said.

You keep telling yourself that. 2 states want to decertify. They did not do that because there was no evidence. We have proven the election had 0 integrity and therefore it is illegitimate. Period.
If I believe 2000 and 2004 were stolen, and you believe 2016 was stolen, then we agree election reform needs to happen. No more electronic voting machines, bipartisan group in charge of election process, no republicans left alone with the ballots. Paper ballots.

We need to start allowing online voting. If you are a registered voter, why can't you cast your ballot online? If I go to vote and someone already voted for me, easy solve. Hit the complaint button. Then go to your local precinct to show you are the real Lastamender.

In the days after the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) privately told Republicans that President Donald Trump had admitted to him that he bore some responsibility for the deadly attack that day.

“He told me he does have some responsibility for what happened. And he needs to acknowledge that.”

“I’ve had it with this guy,” McCarthy said, according to another audio recording shared by the Times reporters. What Trump did on Jan. 6 “is unacceptable” and “nobody can defend that, and nobody should defend it,” he said.
Again, Mc Carthy is a RINO. What he says and his opinion mean nothing to America First Republicans, who are going to be the majority after the midterms.

Horseshit. You are just another echo chamber piss guzzler.
They really think they are fooling people talking about mass pedophilia and child abuse, which is only in their heads. They are trying desperately to get off the topic of the thread....which is Kevin is a lying POS.

Again, Mc Carthy is a RINO. What he says and his opinion mean nothing to America First Republicans, who are going to be the majority after the midterms.
McCarthy is no longer a RINO. He immediately went back to sucking Trump's cock.

They really think they are fooling people talking about mass pedophilia and child abuse, which is only in their heads. They are trying desperately to get off the topic of the thread....which is Kevin is a lying POS.
McCarthy is a POS RINO. Of course he is a liar. Happy?

McCarthy is no longer a RINO. He immediately went back to sucking Trump's cock.
Bullshit. He is a RINO, trained by Paul Ryan the other RINO who stopped what he could of Trump's agenda. I will not argue about your vast knowledge on cock sucking.

Oh I love it! Another RINO. LOL. Anyone who's not a fucking brainwashed right wing tool who thinks the election was rigged is a RINO.

The question is, will the RINO's show up and vote for Republicans this midterm? You are sort of counting on these RINO's to win come November right? Stop insulting all of them. How many are there? Seems like every Republican except for insurrectionist Trumpbots are RINO's is that the case? LOL

Bullshit. He is a RINO, trained by Paul Ryan the other RINO who stopped what he could of Trump's agenda. I will not argue about your vast knowledge on cock sucking.
Poor little cocksucker. McCarthy has been doing flips and twists to keep the Trumptards in Congress happy, and now he is having to crawl even lower to get his mojo back.

Sad.

Oh I love it! Another RINO. LOL. Anyone who's not a fucking brainwashed right wing tool who thinks the election was rigged is a RINO.

The question is, will the RINO's show up and vote for Republicans this midterm? You are sort of counting on these RINO's to win come November right? Stop insulting all of them. How many are there? Seems like every Republican except for insurrectionist Trumpbots are RINO's is that the case? LOL
No one was charged with insurrection in the hyped clown show staged by the FBI. The RINOs are not voting they are trying to get re-elected. Many of them will not be.

Poor little cocksucker. McCarthy has been doing flips and twists to keep the Trumptards in Congress happy, and now he is having to crawl even lower to get his mojo back.

Sad.
I do not care about McCarthy. You seem a lot more worried than I do.

Most Repub voters now know the government has been stolen from the people. The power structure is there for all to see. You just happen to agree with as it is designed to blend us into a larger entity as our rights and wealth are reduced. The rails are greased easier for that way of thought and doing things for personal success. Human nature than takes over.
You Repug fascists are the ones taking away voting rights for minorities, because you don't want minorities to vote for Democrats. You people are evil, pure and simple.

You Repug fascists are the ones taking away voting rights for minorities, because you don't want minorities to vote for Democrats. You people are evil, pure and simple.
Let's be honest. We want people who are too lazy to go in and vote to be able to mail in their vote or even do online voting.

I say make the day a national holiday instead of MLK day. But I bet those people still won't find the time to go vote. So we want them to be able to cast their votes online. Why not?

I'm still all for it but here's what scares me. It turns out a lot of those lazy idiots like Trump, A LOT. So now I'm not as interested in making it that easy for EVERYONE to vote. Do we want everyone to vote because we believe it will help our side or because we truly believe every retard should get a vote?

I say give every idiot a vote. The most passionate idiots stand in long lines to vote Republican. And if that's what society wants, so be it. Who am I to argue with what the most people want? Right now only 60% of us even vote, at best!

"I'm seriously thinking of having that conversation with him tonight" said Kevin McCarthy about CALLING TRUMP TO ASK HIM ABOUT RESIGNING. Damning new phone records come out showing Kevin McCarthy talking to Liz Cheney. WOW.

Thoughts?

If you can't believe Biden did the crap he has been accused of. Why would you expect a supporter of president Trump to believe the fake news bullshit you post?

Let's be honest. We want people who are too lazy to go in and vote to be able to mail in their vote or even do online voting.

I say make the day a national holiday instead of MLK day. But I bet those people still won't find the time to go vote. So we want them to be able to cast their votes online. Why not?

I'm still all for it but here's what scares me. It turns out a lot of those lazy idiots like Trump, A LOT. So now I'm not as interested in making it that easy for EVERYONE to vote. Do we want everyone to vote because we believe it will help our side or because we truly believe every retard should get a vote?

I say give every idiot a vote. The most passionate idiots stand in long lines to vote Republican. And if that's what society wants, so be it. Who am I to argue with what the most people want? Right now only 60% of us even vote, at best!
Unless a powerhouse like Incest Joe is running.

Forum List

Back