Kevin McCarthy Was Going to ASK TRUMP TO RESIGN After Jan 6th Insurrection

McCarthy on the call: "I don't want to get into any conversation about Pence pardoning".

Huh? "The Pence pardoning? It was a thing?

So they knew laws were being broken internally. And they had talked about it.

Fuckin' liars and seditionists.
McCarthy and Cheney also mentioned invoking the 25th Amendment, to force Trump to resign immediately.

McCarthy and Cheney also mentioned invoking the 25th Amendment, to force Trump to resign immediately.
Yeah, that one snippet sure poured out a lot of good stuff.

What happened is becoming pretty clear. Proving it will be tough, though. It took someone very, very close to bring down Gotti.

A bunch of dead first graders...limbs blown off...for no fucking reason.

Stick your precious 2nd Amendment up your ass.
If you don't like the 2nd amendment go ahead gather the support to amend the Constitution. We'll just stand over here laughing while you try.

business-team-picture-id92134547

But remember JD Vance was a never Trumper, and now the Don is his champion ... and he's Trump's boy, with Trump even tellign the Club for Growth "to fuck off."

It's literally all about what anyone can give to Trump on any given day. It's not about policy, or growth, or taxes .... it's about Trump and TrumpInc.

But remember JD Vance was a never Trumper, and now the Don is his champion ... and he's Trump's boy, with Trump even tellign the Club for Growth "to fuck off."

It's literally all about what anyone can give to Trump on any given day. It's not about policy, or growth, or taxes .... it's about Trump and TrumpInc.
Yep, the whole paradigm shifted. Issues are secondary. Cult first.

What day of the week is it?
The PuckeredPete account was an account for a guy. The Bodecea account is an account for a female who says 'she' is lesbian. They are both the same person.

Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personality Disorder) = Insanity

Ewan McMullin is a conservative from Utah and he agrees that Jan 6 was an insurrection by Trump and several other Republican traitors. --

Evan McMullin, the Utah conservative running as an independent to replace Lee in the Senate, has not minced words. He tells me, “Senator Lee, a self-described constitutional conservative, committed an unpardonable betrayal of his oath and the public trust by conspiring with others to overthrow the republic to keep a defeated president in office against the will of the people." McMullin adds, “Whether Lee accepts it or not, we are still a democracy and he is still accountable to us. … He owes Utahns and the entire country a full, honest accounting of his role in this brazen treachery. He has no place in the U.S. Senate, and I’m asking Utahns of all party affiliations to hold him accountable.”

I don’t much follow these nonsense debates over exactly how to define Jan. 6th. Was it an “insurrection”? Hard to be an insurrection against the government when Trump was still the President! But Ewan McMullin is correct here, and this is a good article, at least to me.

Sunsettommy is using words to twist reality. Jan. 6th was clearly a part of Trump’s brazen effort to stop the legal count of legitimate electoral votes and throw the presidential selection to the Republican House, where voting would be by states — which would guarantee success to Trump’s autogolpe.

His vehement protest that he opposed Trump’s activities, while fiercely denouncing the characterization of Jan. 6th as “an insurrection,” thus seems only a clever argument over definitions to mitigate what Trump did — try to stop the legitimate and duly elected Biden team from taking power.

Last edited:
We already know that. McConnell and McCarthy will fumble any majorities they may win in 2022.

I disagree with that. Once the Republicans have control of Congress, they will never give it up again. They can't accept election defeat anymore. Jan 6 proved that.

If the Republicans had controlled the House in Jan 2021, then Trump would still be in the White House. The Republican-controlled House would have appointed alternate, Trump-supporting electors from PA, WI, MI, AZ, and GA. And they will do it in 2024 if they control the House.

I disagree with that. Once the Republicans have control of Congress, they will never give it up again. They can't accept election defeat anymore. Jan 6 proved that.

If the Republicans had controlled the House in Jan 2021, then Trump would still be in the White House. The Republican-controlled House would have appointed alternate, Trump-supporting electors from PA, WI, MI, AZ, and GA. And they will do it in 2024 if they control the House.
Theft of an election is not considered a loss

Forum List

Back