Kevin Spaceys career is over. Sexual assault of a 14 year old boy.

We keep telling you all this time they are using this to LEGALIZE Child molesters. THE LGIBT and you useful idiots just don't get it .

View attachment 157615
As long as NAMBLA stays an idea, and only an idea, it's legal. I know, liberty sucks.

Thing is NAMBLA isn't just an idea. It exist and has power behind them.
Those faggots don't have enough power to toast a Poptart. Most people flee in the opposite direction as fast as their little legs can carry them. NAMBLA couldn't fill the back booth a Denny's.

She is already president. She did not pardon Frank on the season finale.
Twitter is calling for HoC to continue on and just have Frank commit suicide while in prison and let her carry the show. Clair is just as gross as Frank in my opinion. She looks like a lizard.
She's The Princess Bride.

Netflix Cancels ‘House Of Cards’, Says It’s “Deeply Troubled” Over Kevin Spacey Claims I liked his movies too. He's damn lucky the statute of limitations has expired.
The reaction to his awkward, "sorry, and by the way I'm gay" thing has been pretty interesting. Nice to see that people won't fall for boilerplate apologies all the time.

Yeah, let's talk about something else, like gun control or climate change.

Does anyone else think it's strange the a 14 old is at a serious drinking party?

There is a reason that children are not supposed to be at such parties.

Does anyone else think it's strange the a 14 old is at a serious drinking party?

Yes, but some parents don't care much about what their kids are doing as long as they aren't bothering them. These are usually the kids that tend to become victims of predators because they are vulnerable and the sickos know this.

Yes, but some parents don't care much about what their kids are doing as long as they aren't bothering them. These are usually the kids that tend to become victims of predators because they are vulnerable and the sickos know this.

When I was in college, some of us still had younger friends in high school, who might have been at a party or two.

But we were younger than 26 and they were older than 14.

They REASON you don't have children at such parties is because drunk people are not in possession of their normal faculties.

We were some hard partying guys, but this would not have been allowed.

What's missing here... I'm just wondering how long before Kevin says that was molested by his nazi father.

Oh, there we go.

Kevin Spacey’s brother Randall Fowler ‘not surprised’ at sex claims – and reveals their dad was NAZI who abused his son for YEARS

In a nutshell, the news is not that Kevin is pederast, or gay, the real news is that his father was a Nazi who molested his kids. The only news that can top that would be that his dad voted for Trump postmortem. That would explain everything.

Why didn't they say so in the first place? Now I can sleep better.

Most have known of Spacey's dad. Keep up.

No, we cannot talk gun control. This thread is about Spacey and a specific topic. Go start a thread about that somewhere else if you are not interested in the topic.

Meanwhile..Rose McGowan has a warrant for her arrest. Drug charges. She is now screaming on twitter that its a setup to "silence" her.
The way she was ranting and raving over there about Spacey, I thought she might be on drugs cuz it looked like it. Seems my intuition was spot on.

32 years after the fact. The guy is a creep but 32 years later and the world goes crazy. What sexual act did Spacey and the kid commit?

Who defends roman? No one I know.

Most all Hollywood. In my personal opinion, I think they just accept it as part of the industry. If you're a sweet young thing, male or female, and you want to make it in Hollywood, just part of the dues.

Netflix Cancels ‘House Of Cards’, Says It’s “Deeply Troubled” Over Kevin Spacey Claims I liked his movies too. He's damn lucky the statute of limitations has expired.
The reaction to his awkward, "sorry, and by the way I'm gay" thing has been pretty interesting. Nice to see that people won't fall for boilerplate apologies all the time.
And yet there is exactly zero evidence to support the claim against Spacey.

It is a shame his career is ruined over unsupported allegations.

Forum List

Back