Kevin Spaceys career is over. Sexual assault of a 14 year old boy.

Haims mother is not impressed with Feldman either. Said IF he has names..NAME THEM. Her son is dead. He can't. But Feldman can. But won't.

Of course we don't know if the allegations are true or not, but I sure wouldn't be surprised. I just can't imagine the kind of person who would be sexually attracted to a 14-year-old. Weirdos.
Ah, most men gay or straight? You have met a man, right? We didn't come up with the phrase 15 will get you 20 just for kicks.

Anyone over the age of 20 is a pathetic loser and poorly socialized if they are into getting their kicks with 14-year-olds. End of story.
Your total rejection of human nature and history is - noted.

He said he would make a movie..a documentary..but he wants 10 mil first. Not gonna happen. I think Feldman knows it isn't going to happen, yet he continues to dangle that he knows stuff...yet refuses to name names.

It all comes down to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He probably does know stuff, but he wants money to give it up. He's all messed up, so it makes sense that he could have been molested too.

Of course we don't know if the allegations are true or not, but I sure wouldn't be surprised. I just can't imagine the kind of person who would be sexually attracted to a 14-year-old. Weirdos.
Ah, most men gay or straight? You have met a man, right? We didn't come up with the phrase 15 will get you 20 just for kicks.

Anyone over the age of 20 is a pathetic loser and poorly socialized if they are into getting their kicks with 14-year-olds. End of story.

Whatever. This is 2017, not 1817, and nobody really cares what you think, weirdo.

Corey Haim's mother calls Corey Feldman a 'scam artist,' denies Hollywood pedophile ring exists

In his 2013 book “Coreyography,” he revealed that both he and Corey Haim, who died in 2010, were victims for years. However, Judy is taking the 46-year-old star to task for using her son to fuel, what she calls, "a long con.”

“He’s been talking about revealing the names of his and other abusers for seven years, since my son died,” Judy told The Hollywood Reporter. “Now he wants $10 million to do it? Come on. It’s a long con. He’s a scam artist. If he was serious about this, he’d share the information he has with the police.”

Whatever. This is 2017, not 1817, and nobody really cares what you think, weirdo.
Don't mind her. She is just back to fetch her litter box and decided to stay and shit all over the place again.

He said he would make a movie..a documentary..but he wants 10 mil first. Not gonna happen. I think Feldman knows it isn't going to happen, yet he continues to dangle that he knows stuff...yet refuses to name names.

He probably does know stuff, but he wants money to give it up. He's all messed up, so it makes sense that he could have been molested too.
Oh, he is fucked up alright. And yes, I believe he was molested as was Haim.

14 was old for 1817. And don't even ask about 1617, or 1417. You do know it was legal to marry a ten-year-old here, right?

Don't mind her. She is just back to fetch her litter box and decided to stay and shit all over the place again.
She has never bothered me, not in all the many years I've known her.

She has never bothered me, not in all the many years I've known her.
Just quoting for future reference.

Corey Haim's mother calls Corey Feldman a 'scam artist,' denies Hollywood pedophile ring exists

In his 2013 book “Coreyography,” he revealed that both he and Corey Haim, who died in 2010, were victims for years. However, Judy is taking the 46-year-old star to task for using her son to fuel, what she calls, "a long con.”

“He’s been talking about revealing the names of his and other abusers for seven years, since my son died,” Judy told The Hollywood Reporter. “Now he wants $10 million to do it? Come on. It’s a long con. He’s a scam artist. If he was serious about this, he’d share the information he has with the police.”
The Long Con. Shit, that could be the title of the history of Hollywood right there not to mention, the autobiography of Donald Trump.

Plenty of 14-year-olds haven't even completed puberty yet. They are still learning about life through trial and error. They are kids. Brain scans prove it.

Some idiots want to continue to live as if it is the 1800s when people were ignorant for some strange reason, maybe so they can sex up some little ones or something.

Saw an interview with Feldman with matt lauer. Seems feldman wants to tell..but only after he gets 10 mil.

Feldman has been talking about this for years. At least since 1993. No one wants to listen.

He was assaulted and did name them st one point.

Cory Feldman is definitely a messed up individual. He seems rather needy and neurotic. I don't know if that is just a character flaw or if something messed him up. It wouldn't be surprising if his neurosis was a product of sexual molestation. It messes with kids' minds. It is very unhealthy for them. They need to be in school, learning and gaining knowledge in a safe environment and not being made into someone's "sex toy" because they are young and ignorant. They will grow up. They will get angry. They will tell.

We keep telling you all this time they are using this to LEGALIZE Child molesters. THE LGIBT and you useful idiots just don't get it .

upload_2017-10-30_22-9-27.png

Plenty of 14-year-olds haven't even completed puberty yet. They are still learning about life through trial and error. They are kids. Brain scans prove it.

Some idiots want to continue to live as if it is the 1800s when people were ignorant for some strange reason, maybe so they can sex up some little ones or something.
Women are adults at 26, and men at 29. Shall we have them wait around that long before having sex or deal with the fact they can have sex a lot younger than that and the only difference between 15 and 21 is one can drive and buy the beer. I'm not suggesting we have no rules but to treat teenagers as if they are sexless is to be ignorant of both human sexuality and human history. The difference between Mom I'm pregnant horrified and Mom I'm pregnant thrilled is - five years. Not much in all honesty.

Cory Feldman is definitely a messed up individual. He seems rather needy and neurotic. I don't know if that is just a character flaw or if something messed him up. It wouldn't be surprising if his neurosis was a product of sexual molestation. It messes with kids' minds. It is very unhealthy for them. They need to be in school, learning and gaining knowledge in a safe environment and not being made into someone's "sex toy" because they are young and ignorant. They will grow up. They will get angry. They will tell.

I think anyone would be like that if they were 1. raped and 2. The guy has to fear for his life people are totally clueless to the powers that can call death upon him at any time.

It's like liberals live in fkn lalalla land in some sunshine and lollipop world where nothing is bad or people aren't bad or the Gov . isn't bad .

It's called reality of people will kill you when you cross them.

The names of several pedophiles who work in Hollywood will soon be revealed, actor turned singer Corey Feldman told the Today Show Monday.

In an interview with Matt Lauer, Feldman claimed he’d already shared many names with police in California in 1993, adding he’d been the subject of death threats due to his desire to go public with information concerning high level pedophiles in Hollywood.

‘Nobody’s Going to Stop Me’: Corey Feldman Says He’ll Release ‘Every Name’ of Hollywood Pedos

Forum List

Back