Kevlar inventor surprisingly not a white male dies at 90

Really? That goes against much anthropological and cultural evidence of women as the keepers and tenders of the fire/hearth.

And given that the "portrayers" have been men who have had the advantages of receiving better educations and writing histories in past centuries, their portrayals should be adjusted for their bias.

Do you have a good link for that? In the societies I have studied men were the keepers. However, like you said it may be because of bias.

Did you ever take any history or anthropology classes regarding the development of early and primitive human societies?

It is a common practice among hunting-gathering societies to assign different tasks to men and women. These separate assignments go far beyond what is required by the differences in size or strength between men and women or the need of women to carry and nurse infants. In fact, some jobs are thought of as "masculine" in one society and "feminine" in another. There are certain generalizations, however, that are almost universal among hunters and gatherers.

Everywhere men hunt large land and water fauna, trap small animals and birds, hunt birds, build boats, and work with wood, stone, bone, horn and shell. Everywhere women gather fuel and food, fetch water, prepare drinks and vegetable foods, and cook. Most of women's activities are performed close to the home and involve monotonous tasks that require no concentration and can easily be interrupted and resumed. Male activities may require long absences from home and travel over great distances, not possible for women burdened with children. Male tasks may be dangerous, because men do not bear or rear children, and may be more highly valued in order to motivate the expendable male to perform them. Men do women's jobs more than women do men's jobs.1

Men and Women Hunters and Gatherers

This division of labor has been observed in modern day hunter-gatherer societies by anthropologists as well. It makes sense. Women in general took care of children, tended the fire, and did tasks that kept them close to it. Men, roaming for larger game, were absent from the fire for too long at a stretch to be in a position to take care of it.

Honestly I always saw fire as a power men would claim for their own and only delegate certain aspects of fire (gathering fuel etc) to women. However, now that I think about it the ancient Black civilizations did honor women much more than other cultures. Thanks for the link.

Yeah, but see once the white brainiacs showed up, they took the knowledge and took it to new levels never before seen. My guys rock.

They should have. They killed off or oppressed their competition. Your guys are the beneficiary of eliminated their competition which is dumb because science is about discovery. They basically have held the world back from its true potential because they were insecure.

Well what can I say, you should have fought back.
By the way, lets stick to the women were the tenders of the fire thing. I kinda like this idea of women building us guys fire and stuff.

^^ Needs a mommy.

Typical. :rolleyes:

Me ? A couple of minor things, nothing earth shattering. A valve packing tool, a brake tool, and a tool that helps simplify the removal of fence posts. Nothing patented, nothing marketed, just my own batch of simplifying certain tasks.

Nothing like a distant relative, Wernher von Braun.

Oh yea? My distant relative invented fire. That makes my skin color the smartest :thup:

Fire was a discovery, not an invention. It's like saying you invented water. Dipshit.
:eusa_clap:

YaeXR.gif

:eusa_hand:

Oh yea? My distant relative invented fire. That makes my skin color the smartest :thup:

Fire was a discovery, not an invention. It's like saying you invented water. Dipshit.

YaeXR.gif

I can decipher the difference between a joke and an utterance of total ignorance by a moron, and a subsequent desperate attempt afterward to play down the tremendous failure.

And fill in Asclepias on the joke. I don't think he got it either. :eusa_clap:

Semantics. Black Africans were the first to harness the power of fire and invent uses for fire.

No offense, but that response just makes you out to be a desperate moron.

Who invented wind?

No offense taken. I thought you used semantics to say Africans didnt invent fire? If you are changing your mind then Africans invented wind too. They were the first to sail ships.

YaeXR.gif

I can decipher the difference between a joke and an utterance of total ignorance by a moron, and a subsequent desperate attempt afterward to play down the tremendous failure.

And fill in Asclepias on the joke. I don't think he got it either. :eusa_clap:

I think he was talking to you but I am not sure.

Semantics. Black Africans were the first to harness the power of fire and invent uses for fire.

Who invented wind?

No offense taken. I thought you used semantics to say Africans didnt invent fire? If you are changing your mind then Africans invented wind too. They were the first to sail ships.

But more importantly, were they first to break wind ?

Who invented wind?

Most definitely. They were the first homo sapiens on the planet. I'm sure someone got hold of something that produced the first breaking wind. They were pretty much the first to do everything.

Most definitely. They were the first homo sapiens on the planet. I'm sure someone got hold of something that produced the first breaking wind. They were pretty much the first to do everything.

The first blow job ?

Why would anyone be surprised that she was not a white male? She certainly looks like woman in the pic in the OP!

The first blow job ?

Hands down, the best blow job I have ever recieved was from a white woman. That why I said "pretty much".

And in addition to that anecdotal information, it appears the first gay person was, or at least believed to be the first known gay person, was in the region now known as the Czech Republic.
So it's likely that white people were also the first, and probably superior, at giving blow jobs.

White people didn't invent everything.

However, white people, especially males have given the world far more than their share of modern inventions. We rock. :clap2:

Apparently this one ^^ invented self-contradiction. Maybe racism too..

What the fuck does the thread title mean?

Well, let's go with intent, which was of course to irritate you. Like a fly in your ointment, shards of glass in your beer, cum on your face.

White people didn't invent everything.

However, white people, especially males have given the world far more than their share of modern inventions. We rock. :clap2:

Well, let's go with intent, which was of course to irritate you. Like a fly in your ointment, shards of glass in your beer, cum on your face.

That's even more bizarre. Bo was right.

Why would it occur to you specifically that she's not a white male? Who suggested she was? I don't get it. Is race all you think about? Other than the cum on the face thing?

Why would it occur to you specifically that she's not a white male? Who suggested she was? I don't get it. Is race all you think about? Other than the cum on the face thing?

Well you see with all the great inventions white males have given the world I just assumed that Kevlar was part of that long long looooonnnnggg list ! We rock !

So naturally I was surprised, as well as you too no doubt. I mean, going with the odds and all.

Well you see with all the great inventions white males have given the world I just assumed that Kevlar was part of that long long looooonnnnggg list ! We rock !

So naturally I was surprised, as well as you too no doubt. I mean, going with the odds and all.

You think I was "surprised"? :confused:

Try reading the next post I made here... :oops:

Last edited:

Who invented wind?

Someone will deny GW Carver's research saved hundreds of thousands, if not millions, from starvation in the Indian subcontinent.

Who invented wind?

Someone will deny GW Carver's research saved hundreds of thousands, if not millions, from starvation in the Indian subcontinent.

That doesnt count to cave simians. What should be common knowledge is not taught in schools. They like to pretend white people made up everything despite Europe literally being the only place that never invented a written language.

Forum List

Back