Kevlar inventor surprisingly not a white male dies at 90

No offense taken. I thought you used semantics to say Africans didnt invent fire? If you are changing your mind then Africans invented wind too. They were the first to sail ships.

Someone will deny GW Carver's research saved hundreds of thousands, if not millions, from starvation in the Indian subcontinent.

That doesnt count to cave simians. What should be common knowledge is not taught in schools. They like to pretend white people made up everything despite Europe literally being the only place that never invented a written language.

Yet, I learned it early, along with the science that many overlook, how many so called "primitive" medical treatments are in fact useful. I admit, Carver did seem a bit of fanatic when learning at length about him, but there is no question he is not only famous for discoveries, but also methodology. The first well known advocate of 'open' research; not discarding discoveries because the discovery was not in the frame of the initial hypothesis.

No offense, but that response just makes you out to be a desperate moron.

Who invented wind?

No offense taken. I thought you used semantics to say Africans didnt invent fire? If you are changing your mind then Africans invented wind too. They were the first to sail ships.

Someone will deny GW Carver's research saved hundreds of thousands, if not millions, from starvation in the Indian subcontinent.

But what he gave the world was peanuts compared to white male inventions and discoveries.

That doesnt count to cave simians. What should be common knowledge is not taught in schools. They like to pretend white people made up everything despite Europe literally being the only place that never invented a written language.

I never said "everything".
Most everything is more like it. We rock !

Forum List

Back