Key Witness in Biden Bribery Scheme Missing, FBI Won’t Offer Assistance

How do we strike out? What are you talking about? :cuckoo:
"I know the Republicans said that the smoking gun were these financial records that you were able to subpoena and got your hands on," Doocy told the representative. "And your party, the Republican investigators, say that that's proof of influence peddling by Hunter and James [Biden]."

"But that's just your suggestion. You don't actually have any facts to that point. You've got some circumstantial evidence," Doocy continued, adding "And the other thing is, of all those names, the one person who didn't profit is — there's no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally."

"You don't have any facts": Fox News host calls out James Comer probe

"I know the Republicans said that the smoking gun were these financial records that you were able to subpoena and got your hands on," Doocy told the representative. "And your party, the Republican investigators, say that that's proof of influence peddling by Hunter and James [Biden]."

"But that's just your suggestion. You don't actually have any facts to that point. You've got some circumstantial evidence," Doocy continued, adding "And the other thing is, of all those names, the one person who didn't profit is — there's no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally."

"You don't have any facts": Fox News host calls out James Comer probe
So your demand is that the case must be solved today, otherwise Biden is innocent? How about you just sit back for a couple years while we investigate the shit out of the Biden's?

Maybe Trump had him killed because he knew too much? Trump may have even been the trigger man on this murder/coverup. Then again, maybe he was hunted by a bunch of rich white guys who get their thrills from killing men, one of whom would naturally be Trump.

Trump murders people just for the laugh. He also feeds on the blood of infants.

Why would you tell such lies?

Stop being a rube.
The last presser was on information from four SAR reports, totaling some 10 million to the Biden family from foreign entities. There's something like nine more to investigate. You won't see anything in media that the 'defendants' could try to cover up.

And you and Doocey are naive enough to think Comer would show his cards before an investigation is completed?

Laughing......so we're supposed to be convinced by the evidence you DON'T have?

And if Comer either doesn't have the evidence to back his claims, or wasn't going to show it......why all the 'judgment day' theaterics?

All he did was wipe is own ass with his credibility by overpromising and under delivering.

The last presser was on information from four SAR reports, totaling some 10 million to the Biden family from foreign entities. There's something like nine more to investigate. You won't see anything in media that the 'defendants' could try to cover up.

Is getting paid by international companies a crime?

Remember, Comer didn't cite *anything* that was illegal. You insinuated. He alluded. But he couldn't cite a single actual crime.

You're stuck at square 1.

Just remember that I told you.

And if Comer either doesn't have the evidence to back his claims, or wasn't going to show it......why all the 'judgment day' theaterics?
I believe all the theatrics are coming from you and your cronies.

Is getting paid by international companies a crime?
If you are an unregistered foreign agent.

I believe all the theatrics are coming from you and your cronies.

So another argument that relies on imaginary future evidence. That you don't have. And can't cite. And can't produce.

With Comer so far unable to establish that any criminal act has actually occurred. By anyone.

So another argument that relies on imaginary future evidence. That you don't have. And can't cite. And can't produce.
Being as I'm not involved in a congressional investigation....tell CIS to keep it up.

“We believe that the president has been involved in this from the very beginning. Obviously, we’re going to continue to look,” he added, characterizing Wednesday’s update as the “beginning stages” of his investigation.

Trump's personal banker Valentin committed suicide.

I don't know about being Trump's personal banker.

"He supplied me and other journalists with Deutsche Bank documents that highlighted the bank's deep Russia connections," Stedman wrote. "It is very sad. I don't suspect foul play. Val struggled with drugs on and off.
In 2019, Broeksmit was reported to have handed over hundreds of documents to the FBI while they were investigating ties between Deutsche Bank and the former president, as well as other allegations of illegal activity by the bank.

Being as I'm not involved in a congressional investigation....tell CIS to keep it up.

“We believe that the president has been involved in this from the very beginning. Obviously, we’re going to continue to look,” he added, characterizing Wednesday’s update as the “beginning stages” of his investigation.

Laughing...it gets even better! You're offering BELIEF as evidence.

You wingers may not be able to tell the difference between belief and evidence, but the law and the courts certainly can.

Which might explain the 34 indictments for Trump. And the 0 for Biden.

Forum List

Back