Key witness pleads the 5th in Russia investigation

yes OP is a degenerate ignorant hack off his meds again

WOW are we making progress or what.

Lefties cannot answer WHY she refused to testify. So there is HATE HATE HATE change the subject lie HATE HATE INSULT EQUIVOCATE....

Susan Rice is a traitor. Period.
You lied when you created this thread. Rice did not take the 5th. Why should anyone give you credibility? You are a confirmed liar.
in a manner of speaking eh? refusing to testify isn't the 5th?
for bunch of people that bleat about the constitution whenever they dont get their way, you people sure dont know a fucking thing about it

Lefties cannot answer WHY she refused to testify. So there is HATE HATE HATE change the subject lie HATE HATE INSULT EQUIVOCATE....

You lied when you created this thread. Rice did not take the 5th. Why should anyone give you credibility? You are a confirmed liar.
No, not even close. Rice was invited or requested to testify at a hearing by a partisan group of Republicans on the committee. She declined the invitation. Pleading the 5th would be when and if she was in front of the committee or a judicial setting, under oath, asked a specific question and at that point pleaded her 5th amendment right. But you know that and just want to defend the lie the OP stated in the thread title.

so why doesn't he release them? whats he afraid of?
So YOU issue a false statement that is easily and quickly shot down, and your response is 'then why doesn't he show them'?

Again, Madcow has already answered the snowflake fake claims that he doesn't pay taxes - she declared 'he does'. Secondly, they are none of your business. There is no legal requirement for him to do so.

Snowflakes, pissed that Hillary lost, just have an unhealthy fixation on his taxes and the lie that Trump colluded with Russians. (That would be Bill Clinton, her campaign manager, and her campaign manager's brother - who were all working for Putin Ex-KGB pals.)

No, not even close. Rice was invited or requested to testify at a hearing by a partisan group of Republicans on the committee. She declined the invitation. Pleading the 5th would be when and if she was in front of the committee or a judicial setting, under oath, asked a specific question and at that point pleaded her 5th amendment right. But you know that and just want to defend the lie the OP stated in the thread title.
yeah, what I said.

for bunch of people that bleat about the constitution whenever they dont get their way, you people sure dont know a fucking thing about it
again, what I said.

again, what I said.
again its not

again, what I said.
again its not
what's the difference?

Red Meat, Get your Red Meat, right here!

Red Meat, Get your Red Meat, right here!

again, what I said.
again its not
what's the difference?
me telling you to fuck off is not me preserving my right to remain silent

again, what I said.
again its not
what's the difference?

Ignore OWl, he knows the Dems are pretty close to getting busted, and is trying to deflect. Just don't answer unless it is about the thread. Let him talk to his alter ego, lol!

again, what I said.
again its not
what's the difference?
me telling you to fuck off is not me preserving my right to remain silent
there you go. as I expected. . when you got nothing to say.

Problem for the LEFT - the person refusing to testify is SUSAN RICE....

Trump on Susan Rice not testifying: 'Not good!'

Keep on investigating, lefties. The more you investigate, the more truth about what a corrupt bunch of treasonous whores your party is comes out...
Susan Rice did not plead the 5th...as a private citizen, she is declining the invitation to attend the dog and pony show hearing. No one subpoenaed her to show up, she was invited, and declined the invitation.

Susan Rice IS TESTIFYING before the House Intelligence Committee.

The Republicans and Democratics in the Senate intel committee are scheduled to interview Asst Attorney General Yates, on when what and why and how etc she informed the Trump administration on General Flynn being compromised and opened to Russian Blackmail through his lying about talking with the Russians about easing Sanctions when Trump is the sitting President...

The Republican head of this intel committee KNOWS how badly this hearing is going to go towards President Trump or Trump called them and asked or thought they could change the tone of the meeting if they had Susan Rice there also and they would be able to sidetrack the very important Yates testimony.

When Rice found out that this was simply a ploy by the Republicans and Trump collusion to distract from what Attny General Yates was going to testify to, she declined to be part of their switch and bait, dog and pony show, antics.

All this side tracking and bull crud by you and your masters setting you up to this sideshow about Rice,

is that what Attny General Yates is going to testify to .......is going to be very bad for the Trump administration and this is why they are trying so hard to obfuscate with Rice...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back