Key witness pleads the 5th in Russia investigation

Do you or do you not agree, with her assessment on Rice testifying, and her other comments.
And because of your belief she is, then this post was obviously meant for those that see her that way. Unless, you disagree with her here?]

I don't have the foggiest clue what the hell you mean.

Meanwhile- back to your post:

And she isn't a good liberal to you

Why do you think she is not a good liberal to me?

That was your claim- back it up.

Meanwhile- back to your post:

And she isn't a good liberal to you

Why do you think she is not a good liberal to me?

That was your claim- back it up

Susan Rice is acting in traditional AFFIRMATIVE ACTION mode - she is special, she gets PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT because TRUTH AND MERIT NEVER MATTERED in her rise to power, only race, gender, and bitter hateful left wing ideology.

If you are so sure she was not involved, why don't you volunteer to go to the committee and testify why you are certain she was "not involved..."

Susan Rice is acting in traditional AFFIRMATIVE ACTION mode - she is special, she gets PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT because TRUTH AND MERIT NEVER MATTERED in her rise to power, only race, gender, and bitter hateful left wing ideology.

Susan Rice: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

3. Rice Earned a Truman Scholarship & Graduated From Stanford & Oxford

4. Rice Was Born In Washington D.C. to an Economics Professor & an Education Policy Scholar

Susan Rice: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

3. Rice Earned a Truman Scholarship & Graduated From Stanford & Oxford

4. Rice Was Born In Washington D.C. to an Economics Professor & an Education Policy Scholar

Dexter blames Affirmative Action for his own failure to succeed.

Forum List

Back