Key witness pleads the 5th in Russia investigation

What was the question she was asked that made her plead the fifth? Is there a video or is this more fake news from the right?
i think its something to do with obama's birth certificate again im not sure....
So, in reality, the thread title is fake. A lie. Rice did not take the 5th. She just said no to appearing in a circus show.
Taking the 5th will happen after they send her a subpoena.
Until that happens this thread is fake news and a lie.

Of course- that is what these contards live for- to lie and lie again.

At the committee she would've been under oath. She refused to do that, the same as taking the 5th.

Difference is she is laughing at the Republican only request. If she was under oath and asked a question she could respond by refusing to answer citing the Constitution.
the subpoena is coming, she'll get her opportunity. the repubs wanted to know if she'd volunteer her story. so, the 5th is right around the corner. semantics is what you're discussing now.
"The subpoena is coming".....when? Today? Tomorrow? Next week? Notice you say "the repubs wanted to know..." So....NOT the House committee, just the repubs, eh? Can the repubs issue a subpoena on their own?

So when is he evidence for the so-called "collusion" between Trump and Putin coming? When are the indictments going to be issued?

What collusion?

The FBI is investigating to see if there was any collusion.

Meanwhile of course the OP is a lie- because thats what you contards do.

Why do you want to protect Russia at the expense of the United States?

LOL!!!

The "US," really the O Administration, framed Russia. .

Man you do have a boner for Russia.

What exactly do you admire Russia for the most- so much that you are willing to overlook Russia trying to fix our election?
I know a lot of Russian's. I married one. My brother-in-law lives in the spare room, but after four years it is no longer a spare room. In another month another relative is going to show up for the summer. This guy LaDexter loves Putin and defends Russia more than my Russian relatives and friends.

It was partisan stunt and good for her seeing through it and telling the Repubs to go take a fat shit for themselves.

Liberal Dictionary
============================================
Partisan stunt - anything the reveals the truth about Democrats.

Did she plead the 5th or not? You fancy yourself a constitutional scholar (which is USMB's best joke btw)

So? yes or no?

At the committee she would've been under oath. She refused to do that, the same as taking the 5th.

Difference is she is laughing at the Republican only request. If she was under oath and asked a question she could respond by refusing to answer citing the Constitution.
the subpoena is coming, she'll get her opportunity. the repubs wanted to know if she'd volunteer her story. so, the 5th is right around the corner. semantics is what you're discussing now.
"The subpoena is coming".....when? Today? Tomorrow? Next week? Notice you say "the repubs wanted to know..." So....NOT the House committee, just the repubs, eh? Can the repubs issue a subpoena on their own?

So when is he evidence for the so-called "collusion" between Trump and Putin coming? When are the indictments going to be issued?

What collusion?

That's just it: "what collusion?" The collusion that you and all the other snowflakes assure us there is tons of evidence for. The collusion that is supposedly going to put Trump behind bars. Do you recall that collusion?

What collusion?

That's just it: "what collusion?"

That's just it- the FBI is investigating whether there was any collusion or not.

You just don't want the FBI to investigate- what are you afraid the FBI will find?

What collusion?

That's just it: "what collusion?"

That's just it- the FBI is investigating whether there was any collusion or not.

You just don't want the FBI to investigate- what are you afraid the FBI will find?
Meddling and interference are not the same as collusion. The Russian trolls and propagandist were meddling and interfering and that was the original claim by US intelligence agencies. Whether there was actual collusion or not and whether collusion can be proven is what the investigation is about, but the meddling and interference are certain. Demands for proof of collusion are deflections away from the evidence of the meddling and interference. That is why trolls like Bripat always fall back on collusion.

Nope, he has not.
If it proved he didn't pay taxes, you would think different, quit being a hypocrite.
What is he hiding?
Nothing madcow got bitch slapped trying to prove he is.
Oh really? And yet, Rachel Maddow is still there.....unlike O'Reilly, eh?
Yep and she is still wiping that mud off her face.
Only to the RussianW who is intimidated by her.

And she isn't a good liberal to you, which is the most important question, no?

But wait- Feinstein is one of those 'ebil liberals'- I thought all Democrats were scared of Rice testifying.

LOL

Meanwhile- has the new head of the House investigation on Russia Trump connections gone to the White House yet to tell President Trump what they have found?

And she isn't a good liberal to you, which is the most important question, no?[]

Why isn't she a 'good liberal' to me?

She is my senator- a damn fine senator- part of a vanishing breed of Senators who have lots of experience in bipartisan legislation- and a good moderate liberal.

And because of your belief she is, then this post was obviously meant for those that see her that way. Unless, you disagree with her here?
And she isn't a good liberal to you, which is the most important question, no?[]

Why isn't she a 'good liberal' to me?

She is my senator- a damn fine senator- part of a vanishing breed of Senators who have lots of experience in bipartisan legislation- and a good moderate liberal.

And because of your belief she is, then this post was obviously meant for those that see her that way. Unless, you disagree with her here?]

I don't have the foggiest clue what the hell you mean.

Meanwhile- back to your post:

And she isn't a good liberal to you

Why do you think she is not a good liberal to me?

That was your claim- back it up.

Do you or do you not agree, with her assessment on Rice testifying, and her other comments.
And because of your belief she is, then this post was obviously meant for those that see her that way. Unless, you disagree with her here?]

And she isn't a good liberal to you, which is the most important question, no?

But wait- Feinstein is one of those 'ebil liberals'- I thought all Democrats were scared of Rice testifying.

LOL

Meanwhile- has the new head of the House investigation on Russia Trump connections gone to the White House yet to tell President Trump what they have found?
Why isn't she "a good liberal" to me?

Do you or do you not agree, with her assessment on Rice testifying, and her other comments.

I disagree on her comment, but we can disagree without hating on each other, or calling each other traitors.

Forum List

Back