Key witness pleads the 5th in Russia investigation

me telling you to fuck off is not me preserving my right to remain silent

Dems think Dems are above the law.

And it is racist./sexist etc not to think that...
What law did Susan Rice break?
we're waiting on that. wait until the subpoena comes out.
Ah...so the House committee can indict? (You guys are really weak on the Constitution and the powers of each of the branches)
where did I say that. I said wait until the subpoena comes out to know what law she broke. It'll be in there.

At the committee she would've been under oath. She refused to do that, the same as taking the 5th.

Difference is she is laughing at the Republican only request. If she was under oath and asked a question she could respond by refusing to answer citing the Constitution.
the subpoena is coming, she'll get her opportunity. the repubs wanted to know if she'd volunteer her story. so, the 5th is right around the corner. semantics is what you're discussing now.
"The subpoena is coming".....when? Today? Tomorrow? Next week? Notice you say "the repubs wanted to know..." So....NOT the House committee, just the repubs, eh? Can the repubs issue a subpoena on their own?

He didn't need to - Rachel 'Madcow' told the world on her TV show that Trump pays his taxes. (Thanks, dear!)
he leaked that himself
Then he released his tax records. So you can shut up about it.
Nope, he has not.
If it proved he didn't pay taxes, you would think different, quit being a hypocrite.
What is he hiding?
Nothing madcow got bitch slapped trying to prove he is.

he leaked that himself
Nope, he has not.
If it proved he didn't pay taxes, you would think different, quit being a hypocrite.
What is he hiding?
nothing. it showed he paid quite a lot. why?
What are his business connections? With whom? For how much?

At the committee she would've been under oath. She refused to do that, the same as taking the 5th.

Difference is she is laughing at the Republican only request. If she was under oath and asked a question she could respond by refusing to answer citing the Constitution.
the subpoena is coming, she'll get her opportunity. the repubs wanted to know if she'd volunteer her story. so, the 5th is right around the corner. semantics is what you're discussing now.
"The subpoena is coming".....when? Today? Tomorrow? Next week? Notice you say "the repubs wanted to know..." So....NOT the House committee, just the repubs, eh? Can the repubs issue a subpoena on their own?
sorry my man, I'm not in congress, you should ask one of the reps involved. it's coming though. I"m in no hurry.

he leaked that himself
Nope, he has not.
What is he hiding?
Oh really? And yet, Rachel Maddow is still there.....unlike O'Reilly, eh?

Nope, he has not.
What is he hiding?
nothing. it showed he paid quite a lot. why?
What are his business connections? With whom? For how much?
why do you need to know? he was a private citizen, not a politician at the time. hmmmm you jealous, looking for a stock to bye? kind of personal you interested?

Nope, he has not.
What is he hiding?
it's how the left punish. they don't.

sorry my man, I'm not in congress, you should ask one of the reps involved. it's coming though. I"m in no hurry.
And yet....you seem to believe that "the subpoena is coming"....without knowing the process.

Interesting.

Hillary and Lois are Jazzed that they're getting a new roomie too!

Hillary and Lois are Jazzed that they're getting a new roomie too!
Yeah...in the "Where are the Indictments?" Club.

Nope, he has not.
What is he hiding?
Yep and she is still wiping that mud off her face.

It was partisan stunt and good for her seeing through it and telling the Repubs to go take a fat shit for themselves.

Liberal Dictionary
============================================
Partisan stunt - anything the reveals the truth about Democrats.

It was partisan stunt and good for her seeing through it and telling the Repubs to go take a fat shit for themselves.

Funny, haven't hysterical left wing liars here been screaming for more investigations??

Now they cheer when a Dem won't cooperate...

LOL!!!

She was 'invited' by the Republican committee chairman expressly to muddy the waters.

You mean she was invited to reveal who actually broke the law in this affair.

What was the question she was asked that made her plead the fifth? Is there a video or is this more fake news from the right?
i think its something to do with obama's birth certificate again im not sure....
So, in reality, the thread title is fake. A lie. Rice did not take the 5th. She just said no to appearing in a circus show.
Taking the 5th will happen after they send her a subpoena.

So when is he evidence for the so-called "collusion" between Trump and Putin coming? When are the indictments going to be issued?

What was the question she was asked that made her plead the fifth? Is there a video or is this more fake news from the right?
i think its something to do with obama's birth certificate again im not sure....
So, in reality, the thread title is fake. A lie. Rice did not take the 5th. She just said no to appearing in a circus show.
Taking the 5th will happen after they send her a subpoena.
Until that happens this thread is fake news and a lie.

"Unmasking" Trump campaign people for non national security reasons.

Using the CIA to produce a phony "Russian" charge that really had nothing to do with anything except Dem election CHEATING.

LOL- still trying to rationalize your lies about Susan Rice?

Forum List

Back