Key witness pleads the 5th in Russia investigation

she wasn't under oath dumbass...

WHAT is she TRYING TO HIDE???

Did the O Administration use US intelligence assets to attempt to win the election?

Is the whole Russia stuff 100% bull cooked up by the Dems?
if trump doesn't have anything to hide why doesn't he release his taxes?

When is Obama going to release his college scores? We are still waiting almost 9 years later. Why are you in such a rush? Your side proved that NOTHING is important anymore, not scores, not taxes, not income, not deleted e-mails, not anything unless YOU say it is!

Sorry, nobody died and made you the leader. Without standard practices being followed by your side, it is hypocritical to demand it from ours. But I tell you what. I think I can get most our side to demand Trump release his tax returns in 18 months time, if you produce Obama's college records NOW-)

Susan Rice is some of that Obama Administration affirmative action lying scum that we were burdened with when these stupid Moon Bats elected that asshole Obama as President.

Guilty as sin.

you nazis call everyone who isn't white "affirmative action" something

Susan Rice is one of Obama's lying stupid bitches that is as corrupt as they come. Every time she opened her mouth she lied. She was the lying mouthpiece of the scumbag Obama administration. I doubt if the lying bitch would have got the job if she wasn't Black. One of the reason the Obama Administration failed so bad and was so dishonest is because it was populated with Affirmative Action assholes that were never qualified for the positions they held including Obama. The Moon Bats were idiots electing Obama as President. The worst President to ever hold the office.

Rant above is brought to you by our sponsors: the Committee to Revise History, the Regional Committees of the KKK, and the Neo Nazi Movement.

she wasn't under oath dumbass...

WHAT is she TRYING TO HIDE???

Did the O Administration use US intelligence assets to attempt to win the election?

Is the whole Russia stuff 100% bull cooked up by the Dems?
if trump doesn't have anything to hide why doesn't he release his taxes?

When is Obama going to release his college scores? We are still waiting almost 9 years later. Why are you in such a rush? Your side proved that NOTHING is important anymore, not scores, not taxes, not income, not deleted e-mails, not anything unless YOU say it is!

Sorry, nobody died and made you the leader. Without standard practices being followed by your side, it is hypocritical to demand it from ours. But I tell you what. I think I can get most our side to demand Trump release his tax returns in 18 months time, if you produce Obama's college records NOW-)

Obama's grades are irrelevant; Trump's taxes are essential if we are to understand who and what he is.

Problem for the LEFT - the person refusing to testify is SUSAN RICE....

Trump on Susan Rice not testifying: 'Not good!'

Keep on investigating, lefties. The more you investigate, the more truth about what a corrupt bunch of treasonous whores your party is comes out...

And where did she 'plead the fifth'?

Is that sort of like how Trump 'plead the fifth' when he refused to release his tax returns?

She REFUSED to testify UNDER OATH about the very subject the Dems have been whining about non-stop since hillary lost....

And you lied about her pleading the fifth.

Is there anything you contards won't lie about to attack Obama?

[
This issue is only a distraction from the Felony Espionage the NSA and FBI testified the Obama administration perpetrated in an attempt to undermine the Trump administration. Liberal 'Fishing Expedition / Distraction' VS proven crime committed...that snowflakes don't want investigated.
you just made that up

Honestly, I don't think easyt65 is smart enough to make up anything - he simply echoes what he hears on the AM Dial or when watching the few Talking Heads still on the Faux News Network.

It was partisan stunt and good for her seeing through it and telling the Repubs to go take a fat shit for themselves.
cause we need to investigate right? I've been listening to it for nine months. now you don't want it investigate. what a hoot. knee slappen fun from the left as always.
200.gif
Who says we don't want to investigate?

yes OP is a degenerate ignorant hack off his meds again

WOW are we making progress or what.

Lefties cannot answer WHY she refused to testify. So there is HATE HATE HATE change the subject lie HATE HATE INSULT EQUIVOCATE....

Susan Rice is a traitor. Period.
You lied when you created this thread. Rice did not take the 5th. Why should anyone give you credibility? You are a confirmed liar.
in a manner of speaking eh? refusing to testify isn't the 5th?
Now you're learning, boyo. That is correct...refusing to testify ISN'T taking the 5th.

LOL!!!

Lying???

Susan Rice and Obama have been LYING the whole time. Susan Rice is trying to HIDE SOMETHING. You want her to succeed in hiding, because you do not care about truth or America. You just have the Dems four core "values"

1. STEALING
2. LYING
3. HATING
4. DISCRIMINATING

It was partisan stunt and good for her seeing through it and telling the Repubs to go take a fat shit for themselves.
cause we need to investigate right? I've been listening to it for nine months. now you don't want it investigate. what a hoot. knee slappen fun from the left as always.
200.gif
Who says we don't want to investigate?

Democrats are all about the investigation.

Remember- it is a Republican- and Trump ally who has demanded immunity before he will testify.

What is he hiding?

Forum List

Back