keys to the kingdom

He asked where it is.

If it could not be perceived how could anyone enter from within, where Jesus said it could be found.
So it's not an actual place? Bummer. :biggrin:

It is an actual place, by the way.
So where is it?

"So He drove the man out; and at the east of the garden of Eden He stationed the cherubim and the flaming and flashing sword which turned every direction to guard the way to the tree of life."
I didn’t ask for gibberish, I asked where hell is.

Hell is wherever you are...just east of eden. Diverted by the cherubim with the flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction.

I thought you wanted to know where heaven is...

Last edited:

So where is it?
Not on the map, because then people like you would go there and desecrate it.
So where? You said it’s a real place.

Yes, it is real. And hell is real too. You should be concerned about the hell part more. Hell is where you go where the law makers put you. Since you are dedicated to them, several real places are of great importance to you.
So where are these places, if they're real, that is.

So where is it?

"So He drove the man out; and at the east of the garden of Eden He stationed the cherubim and the flaming and flashing sword which turned every direction to guard the way to the tree of life."

Hell is wherever you are...just east of eden. Diverted by the cherubim with the flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction.

Hell is wherever you are? So not a real place with fire and the Big D goring peeps with his pitchfork? Bummer.

So where is it?

Hell is wherever you are? So not a real place with fire and the Big D goring peeps with his pitchfork? Bummer.

No, Taz, there is no such afterlife place with a big fire etc...

its more like this.

For people wasting their life force perpetuating a delusion, reality is like a fire that will never go out.

You can hear them screaming from the midst of the flames.."We are sinners! "Jesus! Save us!" "Its all magical bullshit!", I do believe in ghosts, I do believe in ghosts", "nothing but a fairy tale,Its the end of the world!", "I see no evidence of any God," "Sky fairy" "cum dribbles, anal sex, Jesus was gay, "What about the kangaroos! ""What about the kangaroos! ""What about the kangaroooooooooos! "

Last edited:
So where is it?

No, Taz, there is no such place with a big fire etc...

its more like this.

For people wasting their life force perpetuating a delusion, reality is like a fire that will never go out.

You can hear them screaming from the midst of the flames.. "Jesus! Save us!"
Ya, stop screaming already.

its more like this.

You hear screaming? fascinating! Check yourself. Its not me... I'm laughing.

its more like this.

You're the doucher who said that you can hear them screaming. Read what you post, jackass.

its more like this.

You're the doucher who said that you can hear them screaming. Read what you post, jackass.

Ya numbskul. I checked. I said you can hear them screaming. but you said that I should stop screaming.

Im not the one who sees no evidence for God. I am not the one stuck on kangaroos. I am not screaming. I am not in hell.

You are.

its more like this.

Ya numbskul. I checked. I said you can hear them screaming. but you said that I should stop screaming.

Im not the one who sees no evidence for God. I am not the one stuck on kangaroos. I am not screaming. I am not in hell.

You are.
So how do you know that the screaming you hear is mine?

its more like this.

You are.

Is there someone else incessantly asking about kangaroos?

So where is heaven?
It exists. There are more things than what your five senses can measure.

He asked where it is.

If it could not be perceived how could anyone enter from within, where Jesus said it could be found.
Faith is the key to enter it. Without faith, all the other entities, which are not part of heaven, play soccer with your head.
Faith is the key to enter it. Without faith, all the other entities, which are not part of heaven, play soccer with your head.

faith is only a stepping stone ...

you are wrong, faith has to be proven for it to grant you admittance to the Everlasting - the world of the metaphysical is unlocked by the triumph of good - the apex of knowledge - you have to earn it.

Most people would think though that if something is about earning it, then it means that you need to put in work or more work. This is not earned by working though, so people will mostly not understand it.
Most people would think though that if something is about earning it, then it means that you need to put in work or more work. This is not earned by working though, so people will mostly not understand it.

then it means that you need to put in work or more work ... This is not earned by working though ...

what are you saying - you are obviously a christian, too bad -

choices and influences throughout life can ultimately free a spirit from its physical barrier by a pure completion to all that is required, a Sabbath ... before their physiology perishes.

This is not earned by working though ... so people will mostly not understand it.

you are an example -

that is the purpose, a full time job with or without obstacles, as being a christian is a major road block ... good luck.

You are.

I dunno, is there? :dunno:

You are.

Wow...

Let me help you out.. I'll ask around..

Will the guy who is always asking about kangaroos please let Taz know that its him...

You are.

Wow...

Will the guy who is always asking about kangaroos please let Taz know that its him...
So what's the hob story behind putting 2 of every animal in a boat... without kangaroos is it?

You are.

Wow...

So what's the hob story behind putting 2 of every animal in a boat... without kangaroos is it?

The story was written by nomadic tribes in the middle east to teach moral lessons to their children after a very real cosmic catastrophe.

There is no mention of kangaroos in the story because there are no kangaroos in the middle east.

Ta da!

now you know.

Wow...

The story was written by nomadic tribes in the middle east to teach moral lessons to their children after a very real cosmic catastrophe.

There is no mention of kangaroos in the story because there are no kangaroos in the middle east.

Ta da!

now you know.
Oh, you mean that fictitious asteroid theory from 6000 years ago that hit in the Indian ocean. Sorry brah, I looked it up, it never happened.

Wow...

Ta da!

now you know.
Oh, you mean that fictitious asteroid theory from 6000 years ago that hit in the Indian ocean. Sorry brah, I looked it up, it never happened.

Because you say so? LOL...

people from every continent around the world recorded over 200 stories about a mind boggling deluge in prehistory that lasted for weeks and almost destroyed civilization were making it up, even though they never heard about noah?

Ok... Not everyone is deep thinker...

Maybe you should find another hobby.

Wow...

Ta da!

now you know.

people from every continent around the world recorded over 200 stories about a mind boggling deluge in prehistory that lasted for weeks and almost destroyed civilization were making it up, even though they never heard about noah?

Then link to a real science site that confirms it. Otherwise it's just more of your fartsmoke. More like a wet fart even.

Wow...

Ta da!

now you know.

Then link to a real science site that confirms it. Otherwise it's just more of your fartsmoke. More like a wet fart even.

I would like to take a break to ask Taz something in private.....look away!

Hey, Taz. Tell me the truth...

Are you 12 years old?

Ta da!

now you know.

I would like to take a break to ask Taz something in private.....look away!

Hey, Taz. Tell me the truth...

Are you 12 years old?
Is that your way of saying that you have no link?

Then your concession is duly noted.

Forum List

Back