Khizr Kahn Should Hate Hillary Clinton, Not Donald Trump...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
He spoke of a 'Moral Compass' in his attack speech on Trump. Yet he's supporting a Candidate who not only sent his child off to die in a monumental bloody blunder, but is also the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history.

I think his attack on Trump was coaxed and misguided. It was misdirected hate. He should sit down with Trump, and then seriously reconsider supporting Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:
He spoke of a 'Moral Compass' in his attack speech on Trump. Yet he's supporting a Candidate who not only sent his child off to die for nothing, but is the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history. His attack on Trump was misguided. It was coaxed and misdirected. He should sit down with Trump, and seriously reconsider supporting Hillary Clinton.
Because Clinton's vote for Iraq was the only vote. Oh, except for Pence's.

He spoke of a 'Moral Compass' in his attack speech on Trump. Yet he's supporting a Candidate who not only sent his child off to die for nothing, but is the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history. His attack on Trump was misguided. It was coaxed and misdirected. He should sit down with Trump, and seriously reconsider supporting Hillary Clinton.

Hillary doesn't want to ban all Muslims.

i was thinkin is he voting third party or what

She sent his child to die in that God forsaken Hellhole. And she's a corrupt miscreant. He wants to talk 'Moral Compass?' Cool, lets do that.

The Khans are victims of the DNC's tactic of using raw emotion as a weapon. The DNC could give a rat's ass about khan or their son, and Hillary and the DNC is only using them as a tool. When they are no longer useful they will be cast aside.

Trump was speaking about Immigration. We do need to take a serious look at the Muslim nations we're accepting so many in from. Personally, i would suspend all Immigration from nations like Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan, Somalia, Pakistan, and a few others.

This is hilarious... Clinton was guilty of believing a GOP president after the state she was representing was directly attacked...

I am sorry but with the information provided (which now turns out to be false), Clinton took a choice to allow the President to make the choice on invading...

She didn't order the invasion either...

The Iraq war is a GOP mess, own it at least.. This is what the Khan's have over you, integrity...

He spoke of a 'Moral Compass' in his attack speech on Trump. Yet he's supporting a Candidate who not only sent his child off to die for nothing, but is the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history. His attack on Trump was misguided. It was coaxed misdirected hate. He should sit down with Trump, and seriously reconsider supporting Hillary Clinton.

Khan is not "misguided"----he is VERY MUCH the product of his handlers. He did not even write THE SPEECH. As to his wife------they decided that she does not speak all that well so told her to say-----"I cannot speak about my son because I always cry" As to sitting down with Trump-----<<<<<waste of time. Mr khan has nothing to offer

The Khans are victims of the DNC's tactic of using raw emotion as a weapon. The DNC could give a rat's ass about khan or their son, and Hillary and the DNC is only using them as a tool. When they are no longer useful they will be cast aside.

No doubt Crooked Hillary is using them like Muslim males use and abuse women. But like Muslim women Khan is complicant and is using Crooked Hillary to advance his agenda of Muslimizing the West. Either way, it is grotesque. Any idiot douchebag who supports Crooked Hillary and or the ugly Khan turds should realize they are fucking, retarded douchebags.

This is hilarious... Clinton was guilty of believing a GOP president after the state she was representing was directly attacked...

I am sorry but with the information provided (which now turns out to be false), Clinton took a choice to allow the President to make the choice on invading...

The Iraq war is a GOP mess, own it at least.. This is what the Khan's have over you, integrity...

bullshit--------your hero, mass murderer and sponsor of world terrorism ---SADDAM needed hanging. The big mistake was in not shooting him in the head sometime around 1970.
Khan is a brainless pawn

neither does Trump.....but the truth doesn't seem to matter in the Hillary campaign......and that is what this is.....nothing but a campaign based on outright lies.

bullshit--------your hero, mass murderer and sponsor of world terrorism ---SADDAM needed hanging. The big mistake was in not shooting him in the head sometime around 1970.
Khan is a brainless pawn
Actually Khan is up to his eyeballs in a criminal conspiracy with Hillary and the media.

She sent his child to die in that God forsaken Hellhole. And she's a corrupt miscreant. He wants to talk 'Moral Compass?' Cool, lets do that.
"She sent his child".....I find it amazing how Drumpf minions think either Hillary was the only one voting for the Iraq invasion...or her vote was the only one that counted.....with Pence's, of course.

Khan is a brainless pawn
Actually Khan is up to his eyeballs in a criminal conspiracy with Hillary and the media.

I wonder if the KHAN incident is a machination of HUMA

Khan is a brainless pawn

Of course you think he is. To right wingers, everything is a conspiracy.

Khan is a brainless pawn

"She sent his child".....I find it amazing how Drumpf minions think either Hillary was the only one voting for the Iraq invasion...or her vote was the only one that counted.....with Pence's, of course.

who SENT HIS CHILD? Friggen KHAN sent his child-----he said----"GO JOIN UP-----let the USA pay for your law school----
I ain't payin' "

You're just flailing now. I'm ok with talkin 'Moral Compass' with Mr. Khan. It might just force him to reconsider supporting Clinton.

You're just flailing now. I'm ok with talkin 'Moral Compass' with Mr. Khan. It might just force him to reconsider supporting Clinton.

Khan supports that which the """MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD"""
(* supports-----with a scimitar on top........

Forum List

Back