Kickoff campaign speech: Marianne Williamson makes a big announcement, announces run for president & primary challenge to Biden, crowd enthusiastic

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Sleepy Joe doesn't know what's coming, and i will lay out her agenda here later. video starts at 9:42

• Banned
"An angry generation can't bring peace" - A return to love by Marianne Williamson

How powerful! As teachers, we have a huge responsibility in helping children grow into peaceful adults. But we can't do this alone without the support from parents and the society that want peace.

i remember seeing her, don't know much about her.
So which one --
1) Corporate Democrat like Hillary?
2) Loony leftist like AOC?
3) Rare moderate Democrat?

People are tired of Looney and wokeness.
The anti-woke is growing day by day.
If she is a woke nut... she has less than zero chance.

• Banned
People are tired of Looney and wokeness.
The anti-woke is growing day by day.
If she is a woke nut... she has less than zero chance.
She's more of a Bernie type focusing on economic inequality. her big thing is love, and how humanity should love each other and care economically for each other

D_TyMzWUYAASfqI

So far, we have Williamson and maybe RFK Jr challenging Biden.
Two whack-a-doodles. Not overly concerning as most people are done with crazy. :)

are you a democrat or republican? what type of candidate are you looking for?
I am a conservative, and I have voted for both parties, so I don't really claim either party because they are both a shell of what they once were, and are supposed to be.
The Democrats at this time are faaar worse. They allowed the lunatics on the fringe completely and utterly take over the party. And the fallout is immense.
So right now... I am liking DeSantis. Job 1 is to break the back of wokeness. It is a disease that is destroying a generation.

I am a conservative, and I have voted for both parties, so I don't really claim either party because they are both a shell of what they once were, and are supposed to be.
The Democrats at this time are faaar worse. They allowed the lunatics on the fringe completely and utterly take over the party. And the fallout is immense.
So right now... I am liking DeSantis. Job 1 is to break the back of wokeness. It is a disease that is destroying a generation.
if being anti-woke is your top issue, your candidate is Vivek Ramaswamy. he wrote an entire book about anti-wokeness, and he is running for POTUS as a GOP candidate...JD Vance is a fan of his, and he spoke at CPAC for 20 minutes

Forum List

Back