Kid urinates in city reservoir so Portland Ore discards 38 million gallons of water

You rw's just crack me up.

If the water had not been discarded, you'd be whining about being forced to drink "kid" pee.

Since when is a 19 year old a 'kid'?

18 maybe the legal age,
but developmentally 21 is closer to the age of being
able to make decisions independently as an adult.

With the effects of pot on young minds,
the recommended age for that is 25-30.

So if you can imagine what drugs can do to
underaged minds, and the effects on judgment,
it only compounds the issue of managing emotional impulses.

#1. Under 21 should not be able to make the decision to sign up for the military then. Guns and the military are far more dangerous.
#2.The drinking age should be 30 then.
#3. Pot is not a drug, it's an herb.
#4. Most pot smokers are far more emotionally stable than straight cons.

Last edited:
I don't know what water costs there but say 10 gallons a penny, that comes out to $40,000. Of course the kid can reasonably say " the city threw away the water, not me. I didn't do any measurable damage".

This kid should have to pay it off, some kind of work program. He's too old for his parents to be held responsible, but he should be held responsible. It will teach him not to vandalize public property and to accept responsiblity for his own actions.

This kid should have to pay it off, some kind of work program. He's too old for his parents to be held responsible, but he should be held responsible. It will teach him not to vandalize public property and to accept responsiblity for his own actions.

Work?

Please don't try to discuss things of which you liberals know nothing!

You rw's just crack me up.

If the water had not been discarded, you'd be whining about being forced to drink "kid" pee.

I don't live in Oregon, so I wouldn't give a fuck what they drink. It is, however, a massive waste to dump 34 million gallons of water over 20 ounces of pee.

Nonsense!

He's a kid as defined by YNM in His "health" legislation. The parents can carry him on their policy so it's plain that he has no reason at all to act responsibly.

Forum List

Back