🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kids need a return to old school discipline

Ever since Dr. Benjamin Spock rolled out his psychobabble approach to parenting in 1946, generations have been adversely affected by this so called "spare the rod" idea. I think if parents really cared about their children, it might not be so bad to apply the "belt of wisdom" to the " seat of knowledge". In fact, we would have far more respect for authority today if kids realized there were consequences to their actions, be they good or bad.

I raised my kids without physical abuse and they turned out better than I did being beaten.

if they are anything like you they should have been killed at birth,,

WTF????

what else can you say about a troll like moonglow??

A lot but no need to bring his kids into it. Seriously dude, that's a bridge too far

he brought them in not me,,

You're a conservative right? Yes? Then you know better.

My youngest is a Bernie Bro college influenced moron and my oldest is a conservative 2nd Amendment lover with green hair.... point being we all do the best we can but at some point they have their own lives to lead. I love and enjoy them both despite cringing (aka crying in my beer lol)

technically no,, I am not a conservative,,

and I cant ignore his history on this forum as the resident troll,,

Ever since Dr. Benjamin Spock rolled out his psychobabble approach to parenting in 1946, generations have been adversely affected by this so called "spare the rod" idea. I think if parents really cared about their children, it might not be so bad to apply the "belt of wisdom" to the " seat of knowledge". In fact, we would have far more respect for authority today if kids realized there were consequences to their actions, be they good or bad.

I raised my kids without physical abuse and they turned out better than I did being beaten.

WTF????

A lot but no need to bring his kids into it. Seriously dude, that's a bridge too far

My youngest is a Bernie Bro college influenced moron and my oldest is a conservative 2nd Amendment lover with green hair.... point being we all do the best we can but at some point they have their own lives to lead. I love and enjoy them both despite cringing (aka crying in my beer lol)

I troll all the time but that has nothing to do with my loved ones. You know that was wrong.
We need more people who can admit their wrongs honestly.

WTF????

I troll all the time but that has nothing to do with my loved ones. You know that was wrong.

when moonglow does that he will get the respect deserved with it,, until then hes just another POS,,

and I have yet to see you troll with nonsensical bullshit like he does all day long,,

WTF????

when moonglow does that he will get the respect deserved with it,, until then hes just another POS,,

and I have yet to see you troll with nonsensical bullshit like he does all day long,,

Well, I don't do it all day long lol. He is a diligent dumbfuck but I digress.

You should take back the personal family shit. YOU'LL feel better for it regardless of how he takes it

WTF????

You should take back the personal family shit. YOU'LL feel better for it regardless of how he takes it

if I thought for a second he doesnt feel the same about me I would,,

people like him are whats wrong with the world,,

WTF????

Reread that and think... there's a bit of irony here....

WTF????

maybe,,

WTF????

It's fucking creepy is what it is. His obsession is worse than a fanatic fan that breaks into your home to sniff your dirty shoes and shitty shorts..

WTF????

It's fucking creepy is what it is. His obsession is worse than a fanatic fan that breaks into your home to sniff your dirty shoes and shitty shorts..

FB_IMG_1622981412012.jpg

Sniffing shorts you say....

WTF????

whats creepy is your obsession with being the first to comment on every thread posted on this forum with a stupid comment,,

there are some of us out there that the only way to get the message across is a good ole ass whoopin,,,

"The Regular, the Super or the Big Mac"?

My Jr high principal hit us with a paddle full of holes.

Our junior high gym teacher had one.
I got schooled with it once.

Chris McAby threw a hockey puck at Mr Elliot (our pe teacher). I was laughing so hard because it hit him in the back of the head he assumed I did it. I was on the top of retractable bleachers and he came running up and yanked me down. It broke my arm but no one believed I was in pain. The principle then paddled me and called my parents to have me picked up. Got another beating and the next morning I finally went to the Dr to get my arm checked. Got a cast and was STILL suspended for a week.
I literally did nothing but laugh. It was from that point that my life went to shit.

This is 100% a true story.

Fuck Chris McAby and Mr Elliot lol

Yes indeed, I too became a juvenile delinquent after all the beatings I got whether I deserved them or not.

WTF????

whats creepy is your obsession with being the first to comment on every thread posted on this forum with a stupid comment,,

Lol

You noticed that too?
Literally every thread I post he is almost always the first to respond

WTF????

Lol

You noticed that too?

You should have seen me around other guys girlfriends I usually had them before their boyfriends did. I was also number one in brick laying using a method I developed myself....I was always a super achiever because I grew up in a family of drunks.

WTF????

Lol

You noticed that too?

when you live alone with ten dogs thats just what happens,,

WTF????

Lol

You noticed that too?

I don't live alone. Your datamining is most inefficient.

WTF????

Lol

You noticed that too?

I don't live alone. Your datamining is most inefficient.

20210607_185652.jpg

Parents need to enforce discipline not schools. Schools need to teach kids how to think and reason and respect the greatest and the only Country in the world that guarantees certain freedoms. Parents can teach them how to put a condom on a banana.

I think there needs to be a multilayered approach.

Clearly a lot of parents have been brought up badly. How are they going to learn to discipline properly?

Society needs to take a big part of this. Without it, society will fail.
See? This is EXACTLY the feel good bullshit that I was alluding to about these moonbats. Little wonder why kids today are spoiled rotten disrespectful brats.

What?

Parents need to enforce discipline not schools. Schools need to teach kids how to think and reason and respect the greatest and the only Country in the world that guarantees certain freedoms. Parents can teach them how to put a condom on a banana.

Clearly a lot of parents have been brought up badly. How are they going to learn to discipline properly?

See? This is EXACTLY the feel good bullshit that I was alluding to about these moonbats. Little wonder why kids today are spoiled rotten disrespectful brats.

What?
You heard me. This is more of this "takes a village" bullshit that takes away from parental authority.

What?
You heard me. This is more of this "takes a village" bullshit that takes away from parental authority.

What's the point of society then? You do realize that humans inherently make societies. It's how we function.

What?

What's the point of society then? You do realize that humans inherently make societies. It's how we function.
But parental authority must take preeminence over societal interests.

Forum List

Back