🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kids need a return to old school discipline

Parents need to enforce discipline not schools. Schools need to teach kids how to think and reason and respect the greatest and the only Country in the world that guarantees certain freedoms. Parents can teach them how to put a condom on a banana.

I think there needs to be a multilayered approach.

Clearly a lot of parents have been brought up badly. How are they going to learn to discipline properly?

Society needs to take a big part of this. Without it, society will fail.

Ever since Dr. Benjamin Spock rolled out his psychobabble approach to parenting in 1946, generations have been adversely affected by this so called "spare the rod" idea. I think if parents really cared about their children, it might not be so bad to apply the "belt of wisdom" to the " seat of knowledge". In fact, we would have far more respect for authority today if kids realized there were consequences to their actions, be they good or bad.

there are some of us out there that the only way to get the message across is a good ole ass whoopin,,,

"The Regular, the Super or the Big Mac"?

I've had a little of all of them,, from both mom and dad,,

Sheeeet

Mom and dad had nothin' on the nuns.

And they used all sort of foreign objects.

I think MMA was inspired by the nuns all out sense of attack

Ever since Dr. Benjamin Spock rolled out his psychobabble approach to parenting in 1946, generations have been adversely affected by this so called "spare the rod" idea. I think if parents really cared about their children, it might not be so bad to apply the "belt of wisdom" to the " seat of knowledge". In fact, we would have far more respect for authority today if kids realized there were consequences to their actions, be they good or bad.

I raised my kids without physical abuse and they turned out better than I did being beaten.

Parents need to enforce discipline not schools. Schools need to teach kids how to think and reason and respect the greatest and the only Country in the world that guarantees certain freedoms. Parents can teach them how to put a condom on a banana.

Clearly a lot of parents have been brought up badly. How are they going to learn to discipline properly?

See? This is EXACTLY the feel good bullshit that I was alluding to about these moonbats. Little wonder why kids today are spoiled rotten disrespectful brats.

So you want schools beating your children? Or do you want to beat other people's children?

there are some of us out there that the only way to get the message across is a good ole ass whoopin,,,

Thing is, these little punks roaming around today would have done better if a few more belts were peeled off and applied.

The inherent violence of the trump cultist.

See? This is EXACTLY the feel good bullshit that I was alluding to about these moonbats. Little wonder why kids today are apoiled rotten disrespectful brats.
My parents are spoiled brats that were war babies, your point is?

So you want schools beating your children? Or do you want to beat other people's children?

If need be? BOTH.

Thing is, these little punks roaming around today would have done better if a few more belts were peeled off and applied.

No. Just what works 100% of the time.

My Jr high principal hit us with a paddle full of holes.

Our junior high gym teacher had one.
I got schooled with it once.

If need be? BOTH.

Sado masochist eh?

No. Just what works 100% of the time.

It didn't with me

My Jr high principal hit us with a paddle full of holes.

Our junior high gym teacher had one.
I got schooled with it once.

Chris McAby threw a hockey puck at Mr Elliot (our pe teacher). I was laughing so hard because it hit him in the back of the head he assumed I did it. I was on the top of retractable bleachers and he came running up and yanked me down. It broke my arm but no one believed I was in pain. The principle then paddled me and called my parents to have me picked up. Got another beating and the next morning I finally went to the Dr to get my arm checked. Got a cast and was STILL suspended for a week.
I literally did nothing but laugh. It was from that point that my life went to shit.

This is 100% a true story.

Fuck Chris McAby and Mr Elliot lol

please keep your TDS to yourself,,

See? This is EXACTLY the feel good bullshit that I was alluding to about these moonbats. Little wonder why kids today are apoiled rotten disrespectful brats.
My parents are spoiled brats that were war babies, your point is?
the point is youre a worthless troll,,

I raised my kids without physical abuse and they turned out better than I did being beaten.

if they are anything like you they should have been killed at birth,,

WTF????

WTF????

what else can you say about a troll like moonglow??

WTF????

A lot but no need to bring his kids into it. Seriously dude, that's a bridge too far

WTF????

A lot but no need to bring his kids into it. Seriously dude, that's a bridge too far

he brought them in not me,,

WTF????

he brought them in not me,,

You're a conservative right? Yes? Then you know better.

My youngest is a Bernie Bro college influenced moron and my oldest is a conservative 2nd Amendment lover with green hair.... point being we all do the best we can but at some point they have their own lives to lead. I love and enjoy them both despite cringing (aka crying in my beer lol)

Forum List

Back