🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kids Taught to Praise Obama

:doubt: They are still doing it ... how long does black history month last?

"This was filmed at the B. Bernice Young Elementary School in Burlington, NJ and uploaded on June 19, 2009."

How do you know they are still doing it?

Oh yeah, they must be because I just watched it today on YouTube...BWAAAHAHAHAfuckingHA

Oh btw, Obama becoming President sure as shit is a part of black history.

Well, half of him is part of black history month. Singing the praises of and glorifying Barack Hussein Obama isn't part of anything other than the children being used as propaganda pieces to promote the political ideals of the principal/teachers/school.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to go with the "half" bit...yeah, they should have only celebrated for two weeks.

Jeezus H...promote the political ideals?

So which part really bothers you, was it make this country strong again, equal work means equal pay, to make sure everyone gets a chance...or was it paraphrasing him, He said red, yellow, black or white All are equal in his sight...seriously, which of those things do you think are harmful political ideals to instill in the children?

This sky is falling bullshit is really starting to crack me up...I'm not really much of an Obama fan but he certainly provides for some great entertainment...hell, here we have one school doing a skit in celebration of a black man becoming president for black history month and now it is going to be the end of civilization as we know it...give me a fucking break.

"This was filmed at the B. Bernice Young Elementary School in Burlington, NJ and uploaded on June 19, 2009."

Oh yeah, they must be because I just watched it today on YouTube...BWAAAHAHAHAfuckingHA

Well, half of him is part of black history month. Singing the praises of and glorifying Barack Hussein Obama isn't part of anything other than the children being used as propaganda pieces to promote the political ideals of the principal/teachers/school.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to go with the "half" bit...yeah, they should have only celebrated for two weeks.

Is he not bi-racial?

So which part really bothers you, was it make this country strong again, equal work means equal pay, to make sure everyone gets a chance...or was it paraphrasing him, He said red, yellow, black or white All are equal in his sight...seriously, which of those things do you think are harmful political ideals to instill in the children?

The part where they sing praises to Barack Hussein Obama. The entire song praises Obama.

The part that was pulled from Jesus Love the Little Children and tweaked. It glorifies Barack Hussein Obama.

Were the song to go 'mmm mmm mmm, George Walker Bush' I'd have just as much problem with it.

This sky is falling bullshit is really starting to crack me up...I'm not really much of an Obama fan but he certainly provides for some great entertainment...hell, here we have one school doing a skit in celebration of a black man becoming president for black history month and now it is going to be the end of civilization as we know it...give me a fucking break.

You are really hogging that Kool-Aid! The Unions are Wrecking Our Nation. The best thing We could do to Strengthen is to Kick them out of All Government Jobs. Nationalizing The Economy does not make us strong Retard. It makes Us Prisoners of the State. Jackass.

Is he not bi-racial?
Lets hope there were other things going on to fill out the month.

The part where they sing praises to Barack Hussein Obama. The entire song praises Obama.

The part that was pulled from Jesus Love the Little Children and tweaked. It glorifies Barack Hussein Obama.

Were the song to go 'mmm mmm mmm, George Walker Bush' I'd have just as much problem with it.
Praising GWB for black history month would be kind of lame...maybe Clinton?

You are really hogging that Kool-Aid! The Unions are Wrecking Our Nation. The best thing We could do to Strengthen is to Kick them out of All Government Jobs. Nationalizing The Economy does not make us strong Retard. It makes Us Prisoners of the State. Jackass.
Yeah, yeah, the commies are coming...maybe they should be hiding under their desks instead?

Yeah, yeah, the commies are coming...maybe they should be hiding under their desks instead?

Why would Those Whom have No Control over Their own Lives think that /they could control the Lives of Others? Why ever would You Think it Okay?

autozona is that out of touch

Not to mention the history part, Obama is president, after he's out of office then it would make sense to make that connection, but he is not even part of history yet.

Nothing would make the video ok. Seriously. Not for Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, or Obama.

But for some reason, its being noticed NOW? Just like the czars thing. Suddenly for some reason its a problem NOW.

Whats so different about THIS president? Seriously, ask yourself why are things being brought to light on this president.

Remember the protests against THIS president against speaking to school kids when there were so many before him who did.

Again, I ask, WHATS SO DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS PRESIDENT?

Last edited:
Not to mention the history part, Obama is president, after he's out of office then it would make sense to make that connection, but he is not even part of history yet.

Nothing would make the video ok. Seriously. Not for Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, or Obama.

But for some reason, its being noticed NOW? Just like the czars thing. Suddenly for some reason its a problem NOW.

Whats so different about THIS president? Seriously, ask yourself why are things being brought to light on this president.

Remember the protests against THIS president against speaking to school kids when there were so many before him who did.

I don't approve of Czars, never did.

How is Obama Different? He is a Child of Marx, the new beginning of the Iron Curtain, left unchecked. Feel good inside now.

Why can't the left at least admit that this may have been an overzealous teacher who made a mistake? Why must they always defend the indefensible?
It may well have been, hard to say taking something from months ago that was put together as a salute for Black History month and having it portrayed as some sort of sky is falling major problem seems a bit absurd just as your "always" statement is...but hey, that is the nature of this sort of thing...every little obscure YouTube can become an issue...perhaps I should start a thread claiming that Bush was unable to invigorate the youth...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDwbP-LPGE4]YouTube - George W. Bush Invigorating America's Youth[/ame]

Why does the wierdo whight defend the indefensible. That is why Obama won by 6% points. That's why the Senate and the House went overwhelmingly Democratic (again). That is why it will hold onto a dominating position in next year's elections. Why? Because the GOP has been wrong since 1980.

Why does the wierdo whight defend the indefensible. That is why Obama won by 6% points. That's why the Senate and the House went overwhelmingly Democratic (again). That is why it will hold onto a dominating position in next year's elections. Why? Because the GOP has been wrong since 1980.
wow, you will be devistated if the GOP has a strong showing in 2010 elections
and i will LMAO at morons like you

Why can't the left at least admit that this may have been an overzealous teacher who made a mistake? Why must they always defend the indefensible?
It may well have been, hard to say taking something from months ago that was put together as a salute for Black History month and having it portrayed as some sort of sky is falling major problem seems a bit absurd just as your "always" statement is...but hey, that is the nature of this sort of thing...every little obscure YouTube can become an issue...perhaps I should start a thread claiming that Bush was unable to invigorate the youth...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDwbP-LPGE4]YouTube - George W. Bush Invigorating America's Youth[/ame]
and you know that is not even close to the same thing
stop being such an idiot

I don't approve of Czars, never did.

How is Obama Different? He is a Child of Marx, the new beginning of the Iron Curtain, left unchecked. Feel good inside now.

Oh ...I understand now

Obama needs to be kept away from children because he is the first president to be a Marxist

Forum List

Back