🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kids Taught to Praise Obama

I'm glad to see that kids in this country are learning to respect their leaders.

As I see it, as soon as the kid leaves their house for school, the child becomes the property of the federal government. The parent should have no say in what the child learns or does when in school.

Oh wait.......

Did I just say that?

Ooops!

Next we should alter school uniforms to replace crests and such with the Barry "0" logo...

Awesome...
i'm sure you could find a pic or two for that :eusa_whistle:

0-Kids.jpg

This is months old during Black history month celebrating the first black president. Whats the problem?

This is months old during Black history month celebrating the first black president. Whats the problem?

:doubt: They are still doing it ... how long does black history month last?
autozona is that out of touch

Not to mention the history part, Obama is president, after he's out of office then it would make sense to make that connection, but he is not even part of history yet.

I really can't believe there are libs defending this shit...

That's freakin' scary....

Who defended it?

Just because I posted a similar crazy jackass from the Bush administration, doesn't mean I think it's right.

I think they're both wrong as hell.

Well, here's one, but remember that it's AutoZona... Not one of the brightest libs here:

Zona said:

Not to mention the history part, Obama is president, after he's out of office then it would make sense to make that connection, but he is not even part of history yet.

Nothing would make the video ok. Seriously. Not for Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, or Obama.

Nothing would make the video ok. Seriously. Not for Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, or Obama.

I neither agree or disagree with that, but my point was that Zona's point was completely stupid. ;)

I neither agree or disagree with that, but my point was that Zona's point was completely stupid. ;)
par for the course for Autozona

Okay, that clears all up. :rolleyes:

As we move on, the prinicple of the school it is now revealed is a HUGE Barry supporter and says she will do it again and again if she can, no matter WHAT the parents of the children say.

How long does a President have to be out of office (or dead) before it's ok for kids to sing a song about him/her?

They explained 'taxation without representation', along with the 'fact' that the tax on tea, actually lowered the cost to the colonists, but it was principle, not costs that were the concern.
Not to mention the colonial smugglers who backed (and helped instigate) the Tea Party were losing money ;)

Mr. Hancock certainly, but not 'most' of the Sons of Liberty.

"This was filmed at the B. Bernice Young Elementary School in Burlington, NJ and uploaded on June 19, 2009."

How do you know they are still doing it?

Oh yeah, they must be because I just watched it today on YouTube...BWAAAHAHAHAfuckingHA

Oh btw, Obama becoming President sure as shit is a part of black history.

"This was filmed at the B. Bernice Young Elementary School in Burlington, NJ and uploaded on June 19, 2009."

How do you know they are still doing it?

Oh yeah, they must be because I just watched it today on YouTube...BWAAAHAHAHAfuckingHA

Oh btw, Obama becoming President sure as shit is a part of black history.

Well, half of him is part of black history month. Singing the praises of and glorifying Barack Hussein Obama isn't part of anything other than the children being used as propaganda pieces to promote the political ideals of the principal/teachers/school.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back