Kill Muslims with bullets dipped in pigs blood

One day I hope life treats you folks to something that opens your heart. Trump isn't that Good luck.
Their hearts are like their brains, missing in action...
Well, Trump tells a lie, they like it because it's so hateful. Trump is not acting like a President.
There is a precedent for what he referred to. Look it up.
It's a lie. It never happened.
in INDIA

Trump is an American and what he is doing is criminal.
What is the crime?
Oh for petesake. Stop being so black and white. It's an expression.
You are accusing a candidate for the presidency of committing a crime. It's not being black and white to ask that you define the crime you accuse such a person of. Since you are so easily offended by words,maybe you should use them with more care.
No, I used the expression, "that's criminal". It's different. It means I think what he is doing is wrong.

Altruism is about motivation. What if someone were trully altruistic and they wanted to stop jihadi's because they not only harm others but themselves. What if someone could have that equal kind regard for all beings?

I'm not saying, I can, but those I admire can. I don't count Trump among them. I don't count someone who only cares for "their kind" as truly altruistic.
Kind regard for Islamic jihadis. Yeah, that's a plan. Would you like to be sent into an Isis stronghold armed with 'kindness'?

Trump tells a false story, and the haters lap it up.

Interesting.. Because TECHNICALLY the story might be false ONLY BECAUSE -- Pershing wasn't the one to do this thing. But other commanders in the same conflict -- PROBABLY DID.. Go read the Snopes link on this..

Pershing THREATENED to do those things. Other commanders DID similar things. So what you have here is "technicality" -- when you refer to it "as a lie"... I'm no fan of Trump at all. But the level of political debate in this country is a real pig stye right now.

And I'm only interested in how much candidates know and what type of judgement they might make.
So -- if this WAS a useful tool in backing down drug-adled Muslim terrorists --- it could be more effective than their tool of physical brutality and beheadings..

Interesting.. Because TECHNICALLY the story might be false ONLY BECAUSE -- Pershing wasn't the one to do this thing. But other commanders in the same conflict -- PROBABLY DID.. Go read the Snopes link on this..

Pershing THREATENED to do those things. Other commanders DID similar things. So what you have here is "technicality" -- when you refer to it "as a lie"... I'm no fan of Trump at all. But the level of political debate in this country is a real pig stye right now.

And I'm only interested in how much candidates know and what type of judgement they might make.
So -- if this WAS a useful tool in backing down drug-adled Muslim terrorists --- it could be more effective than their tool of physical brutality and beheadings..
Nonetheless, this is not Presidential behavior.

What these folks can't stand is anyone not falling lock step in with their hatred, not only of Musllms, but anyone who doesn't hate Muslims the way they do.

You're using a broad brush, we are talking about radical Muslims not all Muslims
Trump isn't.
Prove that.
He referred to an alleged incident during war time (ww1).
Prove it yourself. I offered links that show his story is a hoax. You'd rather not believe that. Nothing I can do about that.
I don't believe the story he quoted is proved to be true. But, as I keep telling you over a over, there is a precedent that shows how Muslims are incredibly averse to pigified ammo. This is the point I and others have made repeatedly. It could possibly be an effective psyops weapon. You really do seem to be wilfully misunderstanding what people are saying in your haste to HATE - yes HATE on Trump. Where is your 'kindness' for his genuine mistake about a story a lot of people don't know is likely false? Practice what you preach.

The only effect such a strategy that Trump has will be to recruit more terrorists and make ordinary Americans into hateful people.
So you are saying Muslims are so retarded that mere words will turn them into terrorists. Wow. What a low opinion you have of non jihadi Muslims.
It's been proven that they use Trump's rhetoric in their recruiting tools.

It is not presidential behaviour to counter terrorism and slaughter with psyop threats of pigified bullets? If fighting slaughter with words can work, and it may do, you think that's un presidential?

It's not psy ops, it's crude and bad behavior. Think about it for a minute.

The only effect such a strategy that Trump has will be to recruit more terrorists and make ordinary Americans into hateful people.
So you are saying Muslims are so retarded that mere words will turn them into terrorists. Wow. What a low opinion you have of non jihadi Muslims.
It's been proven that they use Trump's rhetoric in their recruiting tools.
So non jihadi Muslims are so retarded and close to the edge of turning into terrorists, mere words effect that? Wow. Trump must have been right when he said Better not let any more Muslims into America. Thanks for pointing that out.

That wouldn't be MY prime example of why Trump is egotistical, monomaniacal, tyrant --- unfit to to be Prez.
I'd find more serious lapses in judgement and knowledge to go after him with.

Like the fact that he went after Jeb for his brothers' decision to DO SOMETHING about 12 years of HORRIBLE bombing and starving and denying med supplies to Iraqis. He SHOULD have been asked "what HE would have done".. And in fact -- last night Greta on Fox ASKED him that question TWICE -- and he ducked the "hard decisions" that Presidents are forced to make. Stuff like that ....

That wouldn't be MY prime example of why Trump is egotistical, monomaniacal, tyrant --- unfit to to be Prez.

Like the fact that he went after Jeb for his brothers' decision to DO SOMETHING about 12 years of HORRIBLE bombing and starving and denying med supplies to Iraqis. He SHOULD have been asked "what HE would have done".. And in fact -- last night Greta on Fox ASKED him that question TWICE -- and he ducked the "hard decisions" that Presidents are forced to make. Stuff like that ....
Sure, he's all that and more. Why people here defend him for ANY reason is beyond my conception.

He's PRESIDENT TROLL.

I think it's clearly you who needs to think about it. Your hatred of Trump is clouding your judgement.
I don't hate Trump. I don't think he should be President, apparently, you feel otherwise

I think he choose the lowest common denominator in his speeches consistently. He can't stop being a reality TV star.

I think it's clearly you who needs to think about it. Your hatred of Trump is clouding your judgement.
I don't hate Trump. I don't think he should be President, apparently, you feel otherwise

I think he choose the lowest common denominator in his speeches consistently. He can't stop being a reality TV star.
I don't know if I'd vote for him, it would depend on the alternatives. However, he seems to be quite popular at the moment, so I guess what he says resonates with plenty of Americans. Time will tell.

Ah, poor overly sensitive liberal dude.

Maybe you should write a treatise on how to have nicer, kinder, gentler and safer wars?

roflmao

It is not presidential behaviour to counter terrorism and slaughter with psyop threats of pigified bullets? If fighting slaughter with words can work, and it may do, you think that's un presidential?

Most "psych ops" would be classified and conducted in secrecy anyway. BRAGGING about something like that DOES make it look more like a "religious war".. And that it is NOT in US interests. So --- I agree.. It's not very Prezzy to mouth off about something like that to win votes and rile folks up.. Plays to their emotions.

But it doesn't mean it shouldn't be done or considered..

Proves Trump can't control himself between what SHOULD be done and what the world needs to know about it.
There's TONS of stuff -- the world will never know about US actions.

Popularity doesn't mean he's a worthy candidate. JMO. The GOP is in bad shape, and they just get worse.

W could have said almost anything to get the pbulic behind him, but he wanted the U.N. behind him, so he had to step up his rhetoric and wound up lying.

Forum List

Back