Kill Muslims with bullets dipped in pigs blood

Been an advocate of enhancing the waterboarding experience with a procedural change from water to pig's blood for our Muslim friends.

And if we ever condemn any of them to death their mandated final meal shall be bacon- wrapped bacon.
Muslims can eat pork, if that's required to survive. Read the damn thread, and learn.

Majed Jamaleddine
, Muslim
In Islam, yes. Not only in the case of diet, but every prohibition becomes permissible in emergencies involving injury or death...eg eating pork or taking alcohol when starving with no other options, abortion to save a mother's life, killing someone in self defence, allowing an unrelated doctor of the opposite sex to view your restricted body parts...etc. if a life (or limb so to speak) is on the line. I think that the only exception would be actions involving shirk- associating partners with Allah.

Allah knows best.
In religions with dietary restrictions are exceptions allowed in emergencies? - Quora

and this came from a site called, gawker. don't be a fool and fall for every little thing they make up. the dems can't run on their record because the people don't want it. so it's back to dirt, smears and lies

I wonder how people would feel about a similar sentiment in the OP but toward Christians or Jew? Probably not very good.

Marketing brilliance. Offer Korans published and bound in the USA just down the street.

Then tell them pigs pissed on them and no returns allowed.

18ry27pb1b0fcjpg.jpg

Marketing brilliance. Offer Korans published and bound in the USA just down the street.

You are a true mental infant...

Funny thing happened last night. I cooked pork loin steaks, but cut them from a roast. Pork blood all over my counter, and damn, if I wasn't out of paper towels.

So, I took one of the copies of the Koran of my shelf, and cleaned up that pork blood in a snap!

Funny thing happened last night. I cooked pork loin steaks, but cut them from a roast. Pork blood all over my counter, and damn, if I wasn't out of paper towels.

So, I took one of the copies of the Koran of my shelf, and cleaned up that pork blood in a snap!

Blasphemy!!!!!! Oh wait.....

And, I showed my ankles while selling them. ;)

Let's see. We have Trump stirring hatred and having his presidential ambitions questioned. Makes sense to me.

You silly infidel

You silly infidel
I am a damn proud infidel!

Do we have a right to hate? Sure, we do. Why hate an entire class of people you don't even know?

You silly infidel
I am a damn proud infidel!

Probably full of white guilt also. LMAO

No wonder the Pope questions Trump's so-called "Christianity".

Forum List

Back