Kill Muslims with bullets dipped in pigs blood

That is fucking AWESOME! Just telling those desert ni**ers that we are doing this (whether or not we actually do it) will strike fear in their hearts. It is genius! We ought to start a rumer, spread by intelligence contacts, that we are going to water board them with boiling pig blood!
Is it possible that this might offend American Muslim servicemen ?

That is fucking AWESOME! Just telling those desert ni**ers that we are doing this (whether or not we actually do it) will strike fear in their hearts. It is genius! We ought to start a rumer, spread by intelligence contacts, that we are going to water board them with boiling pig blood!
Wars are not conducted by what will offend someone.

Wars are not conducted by what will offend someone.
History shows that they are not conducted at all if your own troops are not backing you.

Yup.

6a00d8341c562c53ef017eea118f31970d-320wi

You think you can reason with these people? A fool's errand if ever there was. Luckily they are in the minority, which they will soon learn and to my great satisfaction.

Yes, that is called leadership.

Personally I would shoot the bastards in the back of thehead blowing their faces off, then bury them in mass unmarked graves that is covered in pig flesh and blood.

Pershing was being too polite.
Pershing never did it you thick fucker.

Prove it. Snopes admits it could be true though no official Pershing biographical sites carry it, ...

We haven't eliminated the possibility that Pershing at some point chose to deal with a group of "Mohammedan fanatics" in a manner similar to the one described above, but so far all we've turned up are several different accounts with nothing that documents Pershing's involvement.

Pershing the Thought

...and of course they wouldn't. That is why you are a stupid civilian.

You think you can reason with these people? A fool's errand if ever there was. Luckily they are in the minority, which they will soon learn and to my great satisfaction.
Well I must be naive. I thought that this was such an extreme example of lunacy that everybody could agree. Obviously not.

Well I must be naive. I thought that this was such an extreme example of lunacy that everybody could agree. Obviously not.
Well the libs at Snopes dont think so.

Seriously ?
Unfortunately yes, Americans are extremely confused these days.
This kind of crap sells in America today and Trump knows it. It will be bemoaned by a large portion of Americans which will only enhance the rube's satisfaction. And Trump knows that as well. It's sad really.
There doesnt seem to be much thought on how he would negotiate with Muslim Heads of State if he got elected. I cant believe it would enhance his standing in the wider world. (the other side of the wall)
Maybe he just assumes that the status quo of diplomacy at the point of a gun would apply to him as well.
If it works why the hell not?

I have a dream that one day millions of liberals will pull their heads out of their asses and smell the fresh air of independent thinking.

roflmao

Yes, that is called leadership.

Personally I would shoot the bastards in the back of thehead blowing their faces off, then bury them in mass unmarked graves that is covered in pig flesh and blood.

Pershing was being too polite.
Pershing never did it you thick fucker.

Maybe, maybe not. This story has never been proven for sure either way.

It shows the kind of mentality to which he's appealing. Best to keep him and his kind as far from the presidency as possible. Do your job, Donald. Be a job creator. Leave diplomacy to those with a clue.
Yeah, because we need to have safer wars, right?
Ah yes, the very mentality I'm talking about. Pull something out of the air that doesn't have anything to do with my post. The only thing that's more dangerous than Trump are the millions that applaud his hauranges.

God you people are morons...

Majed Jamaleddine
, Muslim
In Islam, yes. Not only in the case of diet, but every prohibition becomes permissible in emergencies involving injury or death...eg eating pork or taking alcohol when starving with no other options, abortion to save a mother's life, killing someone in self defence, allowing an unrelated doctor of the opposite sex to view your restricted body parts...etc. if a life (or limb so to speak) is on the line. I think that the only exception would be actions involving shirk- associating partners with Allah.

Allah knows best.
In religions with dietary restrictions are exceptions allowed in emergencies? - Quora

And: Why Pork is Forbidden in Islam (All parts) - The Religion of Islam

Muslims can eat pork, if that's all that's available and lives are at stake, dummies.

Ingesting it without knowledge is also fine. God, unlike you, isn't a moron in this case.

The Trumptards have no desire to learn the truth about anything. They have a stereotypes of the Muslim religion and truth bed damned to their fantasy.

Capture them, paralyze them, put a g-tube in and feed them pork products. Then shoot them, cut off their penises and shove them up the asses of their comrades after they get the same treatment.

Forum List

Back