Killer sets trap, says its "stand your ground"

How do you know they're only there for your TV? People get killed in home invasions all the time.
If you dont want a bullet in your head dont break into peoples houses.
I really dont see why thats so hard to understand.

apparently it is hard to understand

the kid that was shot in the head (and survived) by Merritt Landry

was busted yesterday for another burglary

Teenager shot by Marigny homeowner arrested in residential burglary, sources say | NOLA.com

I blame Merritt for the second burglary. Ya gotta make sure the threat is dead,so you always put a few extra in em just to make sure.

you would think a head shot would do it

The criminals are running the show these days. I think that much is obvious.

Look at all the nutters. Pretending that they are alone in thinking that it is stupid and dangerous to break into someone else's home!

"Der.......don't want to git shot, don't be a burglar....der der. Those libs love burglars...der...they invite them in fir tea.....der...der"

What a group of free thinking geniuses!

That is not the point. The point is that sane people don't kill people without being forced to.

No matter what the fucker has done or wants to do. A sane person will seek out all other options before shooting. Period.

Criminal mentality people protect criminals, and approve of stealing/killing those who abide by the law and accumulate wealth.

True story.

Look at all the nutters. Pretending that they are alone in thinking that it is stupid and dangerous to break into someone else's home!

"Der.......don't want to git shot, don't be a burglar....der der. Those libs love burglars...der...they invite them in fir tea.....der...der"

What a group of free thinking geniuses!

That is not the point. The point is that sane people don't kill people without being forced to.

No matter what the fucker has done or wants to do. A sane person will seek out all other options before shooting. Period.

If he doesn't get shot first that is.

Criminals aren't sane and assuming one will not harm you is not sane.

Well, I certainly do not hold burglars in high esteem. However, I despise murderers even more, and anyone who kills someone over an empty purse is a murderer.

That anyone would even ATTEMPT to defend this guy's despicable behavior boggles my mind.

When I read this story, I was just waiting for this thread to see who would defend them.

Proud to disappoint. I was waiting to see who would support the criminal. Of course, that never takes long to find criminal supporters among the left.

My only problem is that it seems as though he wanted to kill someone. I don't *want* anyone to get killed, but I have absolutely no problem whatsoever when a criminal is killed in the act. None. Support law abiding citizens. Not criminals. That's just a bit too hard for the left, isn't it?

Remember, if you think you have a right to defend your property and your home, you're a DANGEROUS NUTTER.

And apparently you speak in poorly spelled, un-grammatical "hick" which is used to characterize all right wingers...the implication being that anybody raised in the south, the midwest, or anywhere else that isn't within 10 miles of Chicago, NYC, LA or Sa Fran, is Stupid and Uncivilized..and most likely inbred...

Last edited:
I just keep going back to... who created this situation? Think about that a second...

If no one had gone unto this man's property, how many of them would have shot?

Unless you have the intelligence of Forest Gump, the answer is obviously no one.

In fact, if no one had burglarized his property twice in the past 3 weeks, would he have even installed motion detectors and had loaded guns ready to shoot someone?

Again, unless you are leftard, the answer is obviously no.

So who set up this entire thing? The criminals. They drove this guy mad, and caused him to setup a trap. And the criminals tried to steal again, which sprang the trap.

I still don't like how he did it, but blame where blame is due. The criminals caused this. Now, there's one less criminal. I'm good with that.

'Stand your ground' law tested in recent shootings
After midnight, they heard the sensors trip. Pflager turned to the video monitor and saw a man in the garage.
Diren Dede honored with vigil in Missoula
Dede was killed by shotgun blasts to his head and arm in Kaarma’s garage. It remains unclear what Dede was doing in the garage
GOLLY, I WONDER WHAT HE COULD'VE BEEN DOING IN SOMEONE ELSE'S HOME AFTER MIDNIGHT

Kaarma took his shotgun, walked out the front door and to the driveway.

He told investigators he heard metal on metal and without speaking fired four times — sweeping the garage with three low shots and a high fourth shot. Dede was hit in the head and the arm.

Montana's law says a person is justified in using deadly force if they believe it necessary to prevent an assault or a forcible felony.
Metal on metal, trespassing after midnight into a room with a purse in plain view--I'm guessing that Kaarma will be found not guilty.

After midnight, they heard the sensors trip. Pflager turned to the video monitor and saw a man in the garage.
Diren Dede honored with vigil in Missoula
Dede was killed by shotgun blasts to his head and arm in Kaarma’s garage. It remains unclear what Dede was doing in the garage
GOLLY, I WONDER WHAT HE COULD'VE BEEN DOING IN SOMEONE ELSE'S HOME AFTER MIDNIGHT

Kaarma took his shotgun, walked out the front door and to the driveway.

He told investigators he heard metal on metal and without speaking fired four times — sweeping the garage with three low shots and a high fourth shot. Dede was hit in the head and the arm.

Montana's law says a person is justified in using deadly force if they believe it necessary to prevent an assault or a forcible felony.
Metal on metal, trespassing after midnight into a room with a purse in plain view--I'm guessing that Kaarma will be found not guilty.

not one of those cases is a syg case

each one is a castle doctrine case

He can't set booby traps. Doesn't count. He doesn't stand a chance but what is with German kids stealing shit?

He was no German kid. Regrettably he had a German passport.
Looks like he had a respective career in Germany before wehre it is not that dangerous to break into the propety of others. Especially if youre turkish.

Forum List

Back