Killer sets trap, says its "stand your ground"

You don't have the death penalty for theft, so why allow home owners to murder someone over a $100 television?

How do you know they're only there for your TV? People get killed in home invasions all the time.
If you dont want a bullet in your head dont break into peoples houses.
I really dont see why thats so hard to understand.

apparently it is hard to understand

the kid that was shot in the head (and survived) by Merritt Landry

was busted yesterday for another burglary

Teenager shot by Marigny homeowner arrested in residential burglary, sources say | NOLA.com

To have escaped death, and to do it all over again is crazy, idiot.

CaféAuLait;9040842 said:
How do you know they're only there for your TV? People get killed in home invasions all the time.

Teenager shot by Marigny homeowner arrested in residential burglary, sources say | NOLA.com

yes and certainly good news for Merritt

his case has been before the grand jury twice now

without movement

this will certainly close the case

CaféAuLait;9040842 said:

without movement

Oh, I only knew of one time to the GJ. They can take the case back to the grand jury as many times as they like? What do they do, wait for the new session to begin?

CaféAuLait;9040860 said:
CaféAuLait;9040842 said:

without movement

Oh, I only knew of one time to the GJ. They can take the case back to the grand jury as many times as they like? What do they do, wait for the new session to begin?

i am not sure

from what i have read

that they had until 12/2013 bring charges or drop it

Shit....every nutter here thinks they are Rambo and life is a movie set.

You don't shoot someone......anyone.....unless you are 100% ( not 99%) sure that they are going to harm you physically.....and there is no other option available for defending yourself.

If there is even a chance they would harm you you defend defend yourself.

Anyone willing to walk into my house uninvited when I am home is prepared to confront me.

If they weren't they wouldn't break in while I was home.

Details. You must have details. Does this person have a gun pointed at you? Are they charging you with a knife or other weapon? If not...and you have a gun in your hand....you can probably defend yourself without firing the weapon. Isn't that preferable?

That is a yes or no question, by the way.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts.

It boils down to this.

Don't break into another person's home and you have nothing to worry about.

I have no sympathy for criminals and don't care of they get shot while committing a crime.

Quite frankly I have never been in the situation where a person or people have broken into my home while I was there. I have 2 dogs and an alarm system if those did not stop someone from breaking in what am I to assume other than the guy is a danger to me my wife or my dogs? and yes my dogs are worth more to me than a criminal

If there is even a chance they would harm you you defend defend yourself.

Anyone willing to walk into my house uninvited when I am home is prepared to confront me.

If they weren't they wouldn't break in while I was home.

Details. You must have details. Does this person have a gun pointed at you? Are they charging you with a knife or other weapon? If not...and you have a gun in your hand....you can probably defend yourself without firing the weapon. Isn't that preferable?

It boils down to this.

I have no sympathy for criminals and don't care of they get shot while committing a crime.

Quite frankly I have never been in the situation where a person or people have broken into my home while I was there. I have 2 dogs and an alarm system if those did not stop someone from breaking in what am I to assume other than the guy is a danger to me my wife or my dogs? and yes my dogs are worth more to me than a criminal

Listen.

I understand the emotion. I am just telling you that you have responsibilities that go along with brandishing a firearm. You have to be 100% certain that firing that weapon is your final option.

You nutters proclaim say shit like " I have no sympathy for criminals "......as if the person you are talking to does. It is t sympathy for the criminal that guides my thoughts here. It is the rule of law. It is my humanity.

You don't have to shoot every danger, Rambo.

It boils down to this.

Listen.

I understand the emotion. I am just telling you that you have responsibilities that go along with brandishing a firearm. You have to be 100% certain that firing that weapon is your final option.

You nutters proclaim say shit like " I have no sympathy for criminals "......as if the person you are talking to does. It is t sympathy for the criminal that guides my thoughts here. It is the rule of law. It is my humanity.

Rule of law...

Check

Build the fence

-Geaux

It boils down to this.

Listen.

Rule of law...

Check

Build the fence

-Geaux

Brilliant! You are too smart for me.

It boils down to this.

Listen.

In my state rule of law upholds the castle doctrine.

it is prudent to assume that a criminal breaking into your home while you are there will harm you.

The act of breaking in in itself is a threat to the people in the house at the time.

Like I said I don't really care if criminals get shot while committing a crime.

And I have owned guns since I was a kid and have never once considered shooting anyone so stick the trigger happy shit back up your ass where it belongs.

The chief take away here is being lost in the churn

America is better off since we have one less Trayvon Martin type thug walking the streets

Good times

-Geaux

It boils down to this.

Listen.

it is prudent to assume that a criminal breaking into your home while you are there will harm you.

The act of breaking in in itself is a threat to the people in the house at the time.

And I have owned guns since I was a kid and have never once considered shooting anyone so stick the trigger happy shit back up your ass where it belongs.

I'm pretty sure that you personally would be certain before shooting. You are a blathering internet tough guy sometimes.......but you have the gift of common sense. I get the feeling that the ultimatums that you are issuing here are just you high-fiving the nutter idiots. The desire to come off like a baddass is strong with conservatives.

Listen.

I'm pretty sure that you personally would be certain before shooting. You are a blathering internet tough guy sometimes.......but you have the gift of common sense. I get the feeling that the ultimatums that you are issuing here are just you high-fiving the nutter idiots. The desire to come off like a baddass is strong with conservatives.

Wrong again.

I never had illusions of being a bad ass. I'm just a guy who loves his wife and his dogs. And I don't high five anyone ever. Most people I know have no idea what type or how many firearms I have as I don't advertise my private business to people.

I will take no chances when it comes to their safety.

I myself have lived by the rule of law in that i have never stolen from anyone. I have never harmed anyone and will never do either.

I have no respect and no sympathy for criminals and never will that's why I don't get all misty eyed when some piece of shit gets shot while committing a crime. If you don't want to get yourself shot then don't enter another person's home uninvited. It doesn't get much simpler than that does it?

That you take that attitude as bravado is your problem

Wrong again.

I never had illusions of being a bad ass. I'm just a guy who loves his wife and his dogs. And I don't high five anyone ever. Most people I know have no idea what type or how many firearms I have as I don't advertise my private business to people.

I myself have lived by the rule of law in that i have never stolen from anyone. I have never harmed anyone and will never do either.

I have no respect and no sympathy for criminals and never will that's why I don't get all misty eyed when some piece of shit gets shot while committing a crime. If you don't want to get yourself shot then don't enter another person's home uninvited. It doesn't get much simpler than that does it?

I don't believe you. Sorry. I think you will take the time to be certain before you kill someone. Your fantasy life will be interrupted by your basic intelligence.

What a shame that these young people don't find staying alive worth more than stealing someone else's property.

You don't have the death penalty for theft, so why allow home owners to murder someone over a $100 television?

Oh....and my television cost over $6,000.00 bucks. Of course it would take at least two people to carry it out. Hence the need for high capacity magazines.

I blame Merritt for the second burglary. Ya gotta make sure the threat is dead,so you always put a few extra in em just to make sure.

Wrong again.

I don't believe you. Sorry. I think you will take the time to be certain before you kill someone. Your fantasy life will be interrupted by your basic intelligence.

You think I give a shit if you believe me or not?

And what is it you don't believe? That I don't care if a criminal gets shot? Or are you so brainwashed that you think every person that owns a firearm dresses in camo all the time and dreams of shooting people?

Forum List

Back