🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Killing Homosexual Marriage

You should read the Constitution some time.

Meanwhile- you are a dollar short and 50 years too late.

Feel free to start a thread about how upset you are that the Supreme Court overturned the rights of Virginia voters to ban mixed race marriages.

I have. Marriage laws are not specifically under the prevue of the federal government. Marriage laws have long been under the prevue of the states themselves. It was purely a power grab and only then by one vote.

again... STATUS is the purview of the state. if that status is given out in discriminatory fashion it is up to the court to rule those regulations unconstitutional.

Which, as anyone with a brain would know, is a right that the state would have to show a compelling interest in denying. Right?

If you believe that incest marriage should be legal, make your case for it. Yet every time I ask you to present your argument........you abandon it.

Do you think all siblings wanna have sex, or just those that want to enter into a contract that doesn't require sex?

You are a kinky bastard aren't you Sally?

Why is it whenever I ask you to present your argument for incest marriage.....you always deflect, and respond with a question?

If you have no valid argument for incest marriage, just say so. But advocating it...and then abandoning it are hardly useful.

my husband would probably find that assertion amusing.

as for the courts... the supreme court exists to protect normal people from bigots like you. they don't always do it, but they did here, bless their little hearts.

and asking what normal people would do without the courts is like saying what would we do if we lived under another system of government that didn't have courts protecting civil rights... you know, like in Saudi Arabia.... someplace you'd probably be much happier.

Most NORMAL people don't need 9 people interfering in their lives.

Most normal people actually approve of the Supreme Court protecting our Constitutional rights.

You this upset when the Supreme Court strikes down State's gun laws too?

Of course. Those nuts are totally out of touch.

So.....what do you think the 14th amendment actually does?

It protects you little homo victims from sane and normal people like me. BOO!!

LOL- yeah- the KKK thinks that they are 'sane and normal' also- along with all of your buddies at Stormfront.

my husband would probably find that assertion amusing.

as for the courts... the supreme court exists to protect normal people from bigots like you. they don't always do it, but they did here, bless their little hearts.

and asking what normal people would do without the courts is like saying what would we do if we lived under another system of government that didn't have courts protecting civil rights... you know, like in Saudi Arabia.... someplace you'd probably be much happier.

Most normal people actually approve of the Supreme Court protecting our Constitutional rights.

And what would you do to them if they weren't protected?

I have. Marriage laws are not specifically under the prevue of the federal government. Marriage laws have long been under the prevue of the states themselves. It was purely a power grab and only then by one vote.

again... STATUS is the purview of the state. if that status is given out in discriminatory fashion it is up to the court to rule those regulations unconstitutional.

Which, as anyone with a brain would know, is a right that the state would have to show a compelling interest in denying. Right?

If you believe that incest marriage should be legal, make your case for it. Yet every time I ask you to present your argument........you abandon it.

Do you think all siblings wanna have sex, or just those that want to enter into a contract that doesn't require sex?

Yet who is the one who keeps wanting to talk about incestuous marriage?

Always you.

You are obsessed with it.

Sally needs to go look at some more nude pictures of George Clooney and get off.

Always you.

Wanting to talk about how to stop incestuous marriage is not talking about incestuous marriage.

Of course a perverted freak like you can't see the difference.

LOL- yeah- the KKK thinks that they are 'sane and normal' also- along with all of your buddies at Stormfront.

Boy you really are digging up bones. They went out in the 1960's didn't they?

Always you.

Wanting to talk about how to stop incestuous marriage is not talking about incestuous marriage.

Then why do you keep mentioning siblings marrying if you don't want to talk about incest marriage?

You seem....confused.

Always you.

Sally needs to go look at some more nude pictures of George Clooney and get off.

He wraps a rainbow flag around it, a teeny tiny rainbow flag.

Nothing really. You're really insignificant little freaks.

You started this thread for the purpose of railing against gay marriage. From the beginning you have been on a crusade to deny gays the right to marry and the benefits that go with it. It is clear that you see gays as flawed and fundamentally different, and underserving of the same rights and benefits as others.

Well, none of this is true at all, but for the sake of argument, let's assume it is... what are you going to do about that? Does Gay Marriage fix that? Do you think being a belligerent prick to me will fix that? Insulting me, ridiculing my beliefs, assassinating my character? In the end, are you not still going to feel as if you are being unfairly discriminated against by society? And what about if you somehow, through all your hate-filled ranting and insulting me, managed to change my heart and turn me into your biggest ally... rallying me to your cause and causing me to remorsefully repent and show my deepest regrets... will that change how you feel about the way gays are treated in society?

You see.... I don't think it matters. Homosexuals are actively engaged in an abnormal sexual behavior that is immoral and wrong and they know it is. So it's almost a pathological guilt complex you have that no one will ever be able to appease. We can't do enough for you to make you feel normal. And ultimately, that is what is driving all of this. Now it may not be the PC thing to tell you this but it's the truth and you know it's the truth.

Always you.

Tell us more about your buddy Sally and how she likes to masturbate.

Always you.

Then why do you keep mentioning siblings marrying if you don't want to talk about incest marriage?

You seem....confused.

Oh, I'm not.

You have yet to provide a law yet that states that sex is a requirement of marriage.

You can try to hide your perversion all you want.......

You own it unless you come up with that law freak boy

We 'insignificant little freaks' are in agreement with the majority of Americans.

You insignificant little bigots will continue with the butt hurt that the Constitution does indeed protect Americans- even the ones you don't like.

Always you.

You seem....confused.

Oh, I'm not.

You have yet to provide a law yet that states that sex is a requirement of marriage.

Poor Pops still trying to find someone to dance with his incest Straw Man.

You started this thread for the purpose of railing against gay marriage. From the beginning you have been on a crusade to deny gays the right to marry and the benefits that go with it. It is clear that you see gays as flawed and fundamentally different, and underserving of the same rights and benefits as others.

Does Gay Marriage fix that? Do you think being a belligerent prick to me will fix that? Insulting me, ridiculing my beliefs, assassinating my character? .

You started an entire other thread being a belligerant prick to all homosexuals- ridiculing their desire to marry- and accusing them of wanting to pass laws so that they can rape you in public.

Don't be shocked if people respond to you being a belligerant prick.

Te

We 'insignificant little freaks' are in agreement with the majority of Americans.

You insignificant little bigots will continue with the butt hurt that the Constitution does indeed protect Americans- even the ones you don't like.

Tell me, how does it feel to be pointed out and snickered at? Do folks feel dirty when the shake your hand?

Always you.

You seem....confused.

Oh, I'm not.

So you're not mentioning sibling marriage?

So that's it? Just name calling now?

Feel free to get my attention when you have something significant to say.

Always you.

You seem....confused.

Oh, I'm not.

I get it!

This pervert thought that a marriage license bestowed sex upon the signors!

Sally thinks he can get laid with a license!

God, I bet it blew your pea sized brain when you got the license and still couldn't get laid!

Always you.

You seem....confused.

Oh, I'm not.

I get it!

This pervert thought that a marriage license bestowed sex upon the signors!

Sally thinks he can get laid with a license!

God, I bet it blew your pea sized brain when you got the license and still couldn't get laid!

So you're not citing sibling marriage?

Forum List

Back