🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Killing Homosexual Marriage

Do you think all siblings wanna have sex, or just those that want to enter into a contract that doesn't require sex?

You are a kinky bastard aren't you Sally?

Yet who is the one who keeps wanting to talk about incestuous marriage?

Always you.

You are obsessed with it.

Wanting to talk about how to stop incestuous marriage is not talking about incestuous marriage.

Then why do you keep mentioning siblings marrying if you don't want to talk about incest marriage?

You seem....confused.

Oh, I'm not.

So you're not mentioning sibling marriage?

I have, did I also mention that the marriage license does not require sex?

OHHHHHH, you forgot that part.

Your assumption makes you look kinda sick.

Of course, to folks like you, sick AINT necessarily an insult, is it?

Wanting to talk about how to stop incestuous marriage is not talking about incestuous marriage.

Then why do you keep mentioning siblings marrying if you don't want to talk about incest marriage?

You seem....confused.

Oh, I'm not.

You have yet to provide a law yet that states that sex is a requirement of marriage.

You can try to hide your perversion all you want.......

You own it unless you come up with that law freak boy

Poor Pops still trying to find someone to dance with his incest Straw Man.

I get it!

This pervert thought that a marriage license bestowed sex upon the signors!

Sally thinks he can get laid with a license!

God, I bet it blew your pea sized brain when you got the license and still couldn't get laid!

So you're not citing sibling marriage?

So you're saying sex is a requirement of marriage, if it is, then what kind?

Of course. Those nuts are totally out of touch.

So.....what do you think the 14th amendment actually does?

It protects you little homo victims from sane and normal people like me. BOO!!

And what would you do to them if they weren't protected?

Nothing really. You're really insignificant little freaks.

So that's it? Just name calling now?

Feel free to get my attention when you have something significant to say.

I think we've done pretty good. We've established a whole lot concerning you. We've even established that not only are you a faggot but that you're also a bigot faggot. You got your little form but you want to deny the polygamists and others their rights. You're a real piece of garbage,

Always you.

You seem....confused.

Oh, I'm not.

Oh, she's sick alright POP. We both know that.

Always you.

You seem....confused.

Oh, I'm not.

That doesn't actually answer any of my questions. So you're not mentioning sibling marriage?

Its a yes or no question. Either you are, or you're not. And you refuse to answer, instead abandoning the argument.

Well that was easy.

So.....what do you think the 14th amendment actually does?

I think we've done pretty good. We've established a whole lot concerning you. We've even established that not only are you a faggot but that you're also a bigot faggot. You got your little form but you want to deny the polygamists and others their rights. You're a real piece of garbage,

We've established only that your argument has degenerated into calling me names.

So much for your 'legal' argument. How exactly does the Supreme Court authorize polygamy by making no mention of it?

You seem....confused.

Oh, I'm not.

You have yet to provide a law yet that states that sex is a requirement of marriage.

You can try to hide your perversion all you want.......

You own it unless you come up with that law freak boy

Poor Pops still trying to find someone to dance with his incest Straw Man.

I get it!

This pervert thought that a marriage license bestowed sex upon the signors!

Sally thinks he can get laid with a license!

God, I bet it blew your pea sized brain when you got the license and still couldn't get laid!

So you're not citing sibling marriage?

So you're saying sex is a requirement of marriage, if it is, then what kind?

And again, evasion. I ask you a simple question. And you refuse to answer, instead trying to change the topic.

If even you are treating your argument like garbage to be discarded, surely you can understand why we treat your claims the same way.

We've established only that your argument has degenerated into calling me names.

So much for your 'legal' argument.

Actually I'm kind of leery even about corresponding with you. I'm afraid you may have aids or some sexual disease. You faggots are filthy animals.

So much for your 'legal' argument. How exactly does the Supreme Court authorize polygamy by making no mention of it?

You refuse to answer my questions. Why do you oppose polygamous marriages?

Actually I'm kind of leery even about corresponding with you. I'm afraid you may have aids or some sexual disease. You faggots are filthy animals.

Then don't. You've obviously abandoned your entire argument regarding the Obergefell decision. If all you have is name calling......you're already done.

When you have something significant to say, find me. I'll be around.

Who says that I oppose polygamous marriage?

Then don't. You've obviously abandoned your entire argument regarding the Obergefell decision. If all you have is name calling......you're already done.

When you have something significant to say, find me. I'll be around.

How much longer before AIDS takes you away from us?

Last edited:

Well, I figured you were since you evaded my question. You still have. Are you for or are you against them?

BOSS SAID:

"It's not up to me, it's up to the States."

Wrong.

It's up to neither you nor the states.

States have no 'authority' to deny citizens their rights; citizens do not 'forfeit' their rights merely as a consequence of their state of residence; and one's rights are not subject to 'majority rule' or the 'will of the people' – Americans are first and foremost citizens of the United States, residents of the states subordinate to that, where the fundamental rights of citizens are immune from attack by the states.

Well, I figured you were since you evaded my question. You still have. Are you for or are you against them?

So...that's no one that has said I oppose polygamous marriage. And you admitting that I've taken no position on the matter one way or the other.

Can I take it from your refusal to discuss Obergefell, gay marriage, or any topic relevant to the thread that you've conceded those arguments?

Good grief conservatives get over it. Welcome to the 21st century.

Yep, you're right - Dred Scott is the law of the land, can never be reversed....
Ueah good luck passing a bigoted amendment these days. The one that reversed Dredd Scott granted people freedom, it didn't take it away.

Dred Scott? Wasn't he a black football player for Chicago? Played under Mike Ditka?

Um, no.

Forum List

Back