🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Killing Homosexual Marriage

I have, did I also mention that the marriage license does not require sex?

OHHHHHH, you forgot that part.

Your assumption makes you look kinda sick.

Of course, to folks like you, sick AINT necessarily an insult, is it?

That doesn't actually answer any of my questions. So you're not mentioning sibling marriage?

Its a yes or no question. Either you are, or you're not. And you refuse to answer, instead abandoning the argument.

Well that was easy.

Are you blind from almost continuous mental masturbation?

I've mentioned a thousand times same sex sibling marriage. ARE YOU MAD?

I've also asked many times for anyone to link to the law that states that married couples MUST ENGAGE IN SEX.

Now here's the funniest part:

If you contend that they must, or there is an assumption that sex will be a part of marriage, you:

A. Open up the states to define what sex is required of marriage

Or

B. Admit that tradition is a key component to marriage

Or both

Which way you want to go, hmmmmm?

So.....you are or you aren't mentioning sibling marriage? As you seem unsure yourself.

I am, have, and will continue to do so.

Then give us your argument for why you advocate incest marriage.

Make your case.

Why is a depraved immoral faggot against it?

So.....what do you think the 14th amendment actually does?

It protects you little homo victims from sane and normal people like me. BOO!!

And what would you do to them if they weren't protected?

Nothing really. You're really insignificant little freaks.

So that's it? Just name calling now?

Feel free to get my attention when you have something significant to say.

I think we've done pretty good. We've established a whole lot concerning you. We've even established that not only are you a faggot but that you're also a bigot faggot. You got your little form but you want to deny the polygamists and others their rights. You're a real piece of garbage,

LOL.

All you have demonstrated with that statement is that you have the usual pea brain of all bigots.

You make assumptions based upon your own prejudices and think that calling other people the names you use- would offend anyone.

What an ass.

It protects you little homo victims from sane and normal people like me. BOO!!

I think we've done pretty good. We've established a whole lot concerning you. We've even established that not only are you a faggot but that you're also a bigot faggot. You got your little form but you want to deny the polygamists and others their rights. You're a real piece of garbage,

LOL.

All you have demonstrated with that statement is that you have the usual pea brain of all bigots.

You make assumptions based upon your own prejudices and think that calling other people the names you use- would offend anyone.

What an ass.

I'm not a sexually perverted freak of society like you and you answered no question.

Te

We 'insignificant little freaks' are in agreement with the majority of Americans.

You insignificant little bigots will continue with the butt hurt that the Constitution does indeed protect Americans- even the ones you don't like.

Tell me, how does it feel to be pointed out and snickered at? Do folks feel dirty when the shake your hand?

Projecting much?

The majority of Americans support the rights of Americans who happen to be gay being able to allowed to marry- like I do.

You of course want to deny Americans their rights- whether it is mixed race couples or gay couples.

Sucks to be you.

Well, apparently those in Kentucky and Alabama and a few other states don't agree with your depraved lifestyle. Aren't they Americans too?

Wait- Kentucky and Alabama don't agree with my 'depraved lifestyle'?

Which part of it don't they agree with?
  • That I am educated
  • That I am gainfully employed
  • That I pay taxes
  • That I have been married to the same woman for over 20 years
  • That I am a father- and actually parent my child
  • That I don't advocate the discrimination against American couples who happen to be gay?
  • That I don't advocate the discrimination against American couples who are mixed race?
Tell me - which part of my 'depraved lifestyle' don't they agree with?

LOL.

What an ass.

I'm not a sexually perverted freak of society like you and you answered no question.

Prove it.

So far you sure seem like a sexual pervert obsessed with the private sex lives of others.

LOL.

What an ass.

Sure....that's what you say on an anonymous message board.

That doesn't actually answer any of my questions. So you're not mentioning sibling marriage?

Its a yes or no question. Either you are, or you're not. And you refuse to answer, instead abandoning the argument.

Well that was easy.

Are you blind from almost continuous mental masturbation?

I've mentioned a thousand times same sex sibling marriage. ARE YOU MAD?

I've also asked many times for anyone to link to the law that states that married couples MUST ENGAGE IN SEX.

Now here's the funniest part:

If you contend that they must, or there is an assumption that sex will be a part of marriage, you:

A. Open up the states to define what sex is required of marriage

Or

B. Admit that tradition is a key component to marriage

Or both

Which way you want to go, hmmmmm?

So.....you are or you aren't mentioning sibling marriage? As you seem unsure yourself.

Make your case.

Why is a depraved immoral faggot against it?

You should find one and ask him.

Preferably a really big one- and make sure you call him that specifically.

LOL.

What an ass.

LOL........

Make your case.

Link to my advocating for the state forcing sex within a marriage, since that is what you contend.

Or, advocating for incest.

Be so kind.

So you don't advocate incest marriage.....or you do? Again, you run from any question about it so often, its hard to tell.

Oh, and you were so sure I was, but can't find the link?

You could simply post a link that requires sex as a requirement to marriage and YOU WOULD HAVE ME!

Produce the post in which I advocate siblings having sex (remember, sex isn't a requirement of marriage), a law requiring married couples to have sex.

OR ADMIT YOU ARE A TROLL.

Thanks in advance
Sincerely,

Pop23

Trolls like Pop love to dance with their Straw men.

So...that's no one that has said I oppose polygamous marriage. And you admitting that I've taken no position on the matter one way or the other.

Can I take it from your refusal to discuss Obergefell, gay marriage, or any topic relevant to the thread that you've conceded those arguments?

Conceded what? I keep telling you over and over that no ruling forbids but you keep saying they do.

You're very confused. I've said that the Obergefell ruling never even mentions it. And that the States forbid bigamy.

You do know what a State is, right?

No problem. The Supreme Court by a ruling of 5 to 4, will just have to overturn that one as well.

Unless they don't. As you've noted, the Supreme Court has never so much as mentioned it. Let alone shown the slightest interest in protecting it as a right.

The Supreme Court usually doesn't comment on anything unless it is brought before them. I can't figure out why you're so bigoted against it. You claim you're not but anyone can see you really are.

How then can the Supreme Court authorize polygamy.....by never mentioning in a case that has nothing to do with polygamy?

By your logic, Madison v. Marbury authorized polygamy. As it had nothing to do with polygamy nor ever mentioned it.

Make your case.

Link to my advocating for the state forcing sex within a marriage, since that is what you contend.

Be so kind.

So you don't advocate incest marriage.....or you do? Again, you run from any question about it so often, its hard to tell.

You could simply post a link that requires sex as a requirement to marriage and YOU WOULD HAVE ME!

Produce the post in which I advocate siblings having sex (remember, sex isn't a requirement of marriage), a law requiring married couples to have sex.

Thanks in advance
Sincerely,

Pop23

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what your argument is. As you advocate incest marriage...then abandon it as soon as its mentioned. Then declare that its what you're talking about.

If even you don't have the slightest clue what your position is, what chance do I have?

Make your case.

Be so kind.

Thanks in advance
Sincerely,

Pop23

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what your argument is. As you advocate incest marriage...then abandon it as soon as its mentioned. Then declare that its what you're talking about.

If even you don't have the slightest clue what your position is, what chance do I have?

Incest is an act.

Provide the link to a law stating that Sex is an ACT required in marriage.

You may think it is, but without the link to that ACT being a requirement, you are simply being an attention whore.

Only a pervert would think that the only reason two siblings would enter into a contract is to have sex with each other.

I know many siblings that are contractually obligated to each other AND NONE HAVE EVER HAD SEX WITH EACH OTHER.

Now explain why you think marriage MUST INCLUDE SEX.

Make your case.

Be so kind.

Thanks in advance
Sincerely,

Pop23

Incest is an act.

Provide the link to a law stating that Sex is an ACT required in marriage.

You may think it is, but without the link to that ACT being a requirement, you are simply being an attention whore.

Only a pervert would think that the only reason two siblings would enter into a contract is to have sex with each other.

I know many siblings that are contractually obligated to each other AND NONE HAVE EVER HAD SEX WITH EACH OTHER.

Now explain why you think marriage MUST INCLUDE SEX.

So you are advocating incest marriage or you're not? Because all you seem to talk about is siblings marrying.

Te

We 'insignificant little freaks' are in agreement with the majority of Americans.

You insignificant little bigots will continue with the butt hurt that the Constitution does indeed protect Americans- even the ones you don't like.

Tell me, how does it feel to be pointed out and snickered at? Do folks feel dirty when the shake your hand?

Projecting much?

The majority of Americans support the rights of Americans who happen to be gay being able to allowed to marry- like I do.

You of course want to deny Americans their rights- whether it is mixed race couples or gay couples.

Sucks to be you.

Well, apparently those in Kentucky and Alabama and a few other states don't agree with your depraved lifestyle. Aren't they Americans too?

• That I am educated
  • That I pay taxes
  • That I don't advocate the discrimination against American couples who happen to be gay?
  • That I don't advocate the discrimination against American couples who are mixed race?

That you are a homosexual.

Conceded what? I keep telling you over and over that no ruling forbids but you keep saying they do.

You're very confused. I've said that the Obergefell ruling never even mentions it. And that the States forbid bigamy.

You do know what a State is, right?

No problem. The Supreme Court by a ruling of 5 to 4, will just have to overturn that one as well.

Unless they don't. As you've noted, the Supreme Court has never so much as mentioned it. Let alone shown the slightest interest in protecting it as a right.

The Supreme Court usually doesn't comment on anything unless it is brought before them. I can't figure out why you're so bigoted against it. You claim you're not but anyone can see you really are.

How then can the Supreme Court authorize polygamy.....by never mentioning in a case that has nothing to do with polygamy?

By your logic, Madison v. Marbury authorized polygamy. As it had nothing to do with polygamy nor ever mentioned it.

How did they authorize gay and lesbian marriages? A 5 to 4 vote. Besides, the Supreme Court cannot authorize anything.

Make your case.

Be so kind.

Thanks in advance
Sincerely,

Pop23

Looks to me like he has destroyed your arguments.

Te

Projecting much?

Sucks to be you.

• That I am educated
  • That I pay taxes

That you are a homosexual.

And you fantasize that I am a homosexual because........?

Make your case.

Be so kind.

Thanks in advance
Sincerely,

Pop23

Looks to me like he has destroyed your arguments.

Well you haven't shown yourself to be the brightest bulb in the room.

Hard for you to see through all of that bigotry clouding your vision.

LOL.

What an ass.

Well? You are a bigot and a freak.

You started this thread for the purpose of railing against gay marriage. From the beginning you have been on a crusade to deny gays the right to marry and the benefits that go with it. It is clear that you see gays as flawed and fundamentally different, and underserving of the same rights and benefits as others.

Well, none of this is true at all, but for the sake of argument, let's assume it is... what are you going to do about that? Does Gay Marriage fix that? Do you think being a belligerent prick to me will fix that? Insulting me, ridiculing my beliefs, assassinating my character? In the end, are you not still going to feel as if you are being unfairly discriminated against by society? And what about if you somehow, through all your hate-filled ranting and insulting me, managed to change my heart and turn me into your biggest ally... rallying me to your cause and causing me to remorsefully repent and show my deepest regrets... will that change how you feel about the way gays are treated in society?

You see.... I don't think it matters. Homosexuals are actively engaged in an abnormal sexual behavior that is immoral and wrong and they know it is. So it's almost a pathological guilt complex you have that no one will ever be able to appease. We can't do enough for you to make you feel normal. And ultimately, that is what is driving all of this. Now it may not be the PC thing to tell you this but it's the truth and you know it's the truth.

OK then, none of it is true. Those were not your words? OK, let’s give you the benefit of the doubt for a second. You’re not a bigot. Oh, but wait! Fast forward to the next paragraph where you say :“Homosexuals are actively engaged in an abnormal sexual behavior that is immoral and wrong and they know it is. So it's almost a pathological guilt complex you have that no one will ever be able to appease”. Holy shit! Do you realize how you just contradicted yourself and outed yourself for what you are? It is still all about the sex and nothing about the human factor. You are still moralizing and pontification as though you were the highest authority on such things.

The other thing is, you keep making this about me. I think that I pointed out to you the stupidity of making assumptions about a person’s sexuality based on their political views but I guess that was lost on you. And you’re the one that was ranting about how it was straight people who won the day for gays based on the” perceived discrimination” against gays. Well dude, I one of those straight people who “perceive” the reality of discrimination and can’t stomach it.

You can call me hate filled and bigoted all you want. It does not change the fact that you are projecting your own hate and bigotry onto me. I will add that it matters little how I feel about how gays are treated in society. What matters to all decent people is how gays are actually treated in society, and under the law.

I do believe that I have detected some cracks in your armor. That you are coming to see that you’re on shaky ground and that you are running out of bull shit. You keep tossing dung at the wall to see if something sticks and guess what? The only thing that is sticking is the egg on your face. We are really done here Boss Man

Forum List

Back