🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Killing Homosexual Marriage

Judge in Wisconsin:

For example, polygamy and incest raise concerns about abuse, exploitation and threats to the social safety net

For example, polygamy and incest raise [moral] concerns about abuse [moral judgement], exploitation [moral judgement] and threats to the social safety net [moral judgement].

Where is your hymnal, Syriusly? And do you wear a funny hat like the Pope? :rofl:

What is a law not based on morality?

Gay Marriage.... Abortion... how many you want?

Gay Marriage.....based on equal protection. That equal protection is a necessary protection is a moral judgement. Abortion.....based on a right to privacy. That citizens deserve a right to privacy is a moral judgement. :)

Marriage... is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

Some think of it, when done right, as the REJOINING of a single soul that was divided just before the two were conceived, and finding each other is a restoration of the single soul that was incomplete without the other half of itself.

You just don't shove your cock down the throat of your soul mate, folks.

You don't. Others feel differently.

You seem to be equating homosexuality with male on male anal sex, something I see many people opposed to homosexuality do. Unless, of course, you have a different meaning for unsanitary. Plenty of heterosexuals engage in 'unsanitary' sex as well.
I'm also curious about just how many civilizations ban homosexuality. I think 'almost every' is a strong mischaracterization of the facts.

Anything that is not basic penis-to-vagina sex is sodomy. Seriously, some woman giving a dude oral sex is heterosexual but it is still nasty.

Delightfully nasty.

Show me a man who does not enjoy receiving a blow job, and I will show you a man who just doesn't can't enjoy pleasure- and likely doesn't want anyone else to have fun either.

I don't like or desire BJs or HJs.

Dude you have no idea of what you are missing, none and it would be wasted on a retard like you anyway. Pointing that out makes me feel this warm little fuzzy feeling inside to know that I am superior to you.

Considering the vast majority of men probably enjoy a blowjob, you get to feel superior to almost everyone, huh? :p

Enjoying an act as foreplay is far different then the act that creates children.

When a child is born orally, let's talk

At what point did I say or imply or even hint that a blowjob creates children? Does oral sex somehow prevent a couple from having other sorts of sex?

Judge in Wisconsin:

For example, polygamy and incest raise concerns about abuse, exploitation and threats to the social safety net

For example, polygamy and incest raise [moral] concerns about abuse [moral judgement], exploitation [moral judgement] and threats to the social safety net [moral judgement].

Where is your hymnal, Syriusly? And do you wear a funny hat like the Pope? :rofl:

Gay Marriage.....based on equal protection. That equal protection is a necessary protection is a moral judgement. Abortion.....based on a right to privacy. That citizens deserve a right to privacy is a moral judgement. :)

The same equal protection due same sex siblings?

How is it possible that anyone can argue that something is a civil right........

Except for that dude over there!

Anything that is not basic penis-to-vagina sex is sodomy. Seriously, some woman giving a dude oral sex is heterosexual but it is still nasty.

Delightfully nasty.

Show me a man who does not enjoy receiving a blow job, and I will show you a man who just doesn't can't enjoy pleasure- and likely doesn't want anyone else to have fun either.

Dude you have no idea of what you are missing, none and it would be wasted on a retard like you anyway. Pointing that out makes me feel this warm little fuzzy feeling inside to know that I am superior to you.

Considering the vast majority of men probably enjoy a blowjob, you get to feel superior to almost everyone, huh? :p

Enjoying an act as foreplay is far different then the act that creates children.

At what point did I say or imply or even hint that a blowjob creates children? Does oral sex somehow prevent a couple from having other sorts of sex?

Interesting isn't it, I guess it does. Intercourse for same sex couples

Judge in Wisconsin:

How is it possible that anyone can argue that something is a civil right........

Rights are not absolute nor immune to restriction. Were you unaware of that?

Delightfully nasty.

What does that even mean?

Would you argue that most men don't enjoy a blowjob? :popcorn:

Rights are not absolute nor immune to restriction. Were you unaware of that?

Yes, with due process

Were you unaware of that?

They tried pulling that as a defense against interracial marriage as well.

Oh, and you are a bigoted, racist homophobe, so no one should listen to you anyway

As foreplay, sure. But for us it isnt the main event, for you it is.

Is there a point to this or do I need to read you the birds and the bees?

Judge in Wisconsin:

Wrong and wronger.

Same-sex marriage was equally not allowed for everyone... no equal protection claim until you redefined marriage to include immoral homosexual relationships. Rights to have homo marriage trumps rights to morally deny it.

Abortion is taking of human life, an immoral act. Right to kill your baby trumps moral right to prohibit it.

But thanks for demonstrating how infanticide and sexual perversion can be dressed up as "morality" and be codified into law by the secular liberal left. Oh... you just destroyed your entire argument against polygamy, incestophile, hebephile and zoophile marriage. Nice job!

Judge in Wisconsin:

Wrong and wronger.

Same-sex marriage was equally not allowed for everyone... no equal protection claim until you redefined marriage to include immoral homosexual relationships. Rights to have homo marriage trumps rights to morally deny it.

Abortion is taking of human life, an immoral act. Right to kill your baby trumps moral right to prohibit it.

But thanks for demonstrating how infanticide and sexual perversion can be dressed up as "morality" and be codified into law by the secular liberal left. Oh... you just destroyed your entire argument against polygamy, incestophile, hebephile and zoophile marriage. Nice job!

If libtards don't have someone that they can steam roll with their money and networking, they just are unable to find happiness in this life....sad.

:muahaha:

LGBT People of Faith Are Coming Out and Coming Home

As we celebrate National Coming Out Day, more and more LGBT people of faith are coming out as the religious landscape becomes more welcoming and inclusive.

Look at the progress made this year alone: In July, the Episcopal Church permitted clergy to perform religious marriage for same-sex couples. In May, megachurch pastor Andy Stanley lamented the spillover of politics into spirituality, boldly calling for the church to be “the safest place on the planet” for LGBT teens. In March, the Central Conference of American Rabbis, the rabbinical arm of the Reform movement, installed its first openly lesbian president, Rabbi Denise Eger, who is also a member of HRC’s Religion Council. LGBT People of Faith Are Coming Out and Coming Home

Wrong and wronger.

If libtards don't have someone that they can steam roll with their money and networking, they just are unable to find happiness in this life....sad.

If right wing bigots don't have someone to hate they just are unable to find happiness in this life

Wrong and wronger.

If homophobic bigots like yourself cannot put Americans in jail for being homosexuals, you are just unable to find happinness in this life.

Such is the tragic life of a bigot like you.

Judge in Wisconsin:

Wrong and wronger.

Oh, I see. I foolishly thought that you were saying some laws are based on morality and some not. No, you were saying some laws are moral and some immoral. My mistake.

That's fine. You have every right to consider whatever laws you like immoral. I'm not going to argue that a law isn't immoral in your eyes.

My point was that any law can be said to be based on a form of morality.

However, whatever you think of the morality of the rulings regarding same sex marriage or abortion, I believe that in reading them you will see they are at least ostensibly based on equal protection and privacy, respectively.

Judge in Wisconsin:

Wrong and wronger.

Americans of the same gender can now marry- exactly as Americans of opposite gender have always been able to marry. Exact same rules, married exactly the same way.

You have no 'right' to 'morally' deny rights to others- no matter how much you think you should be legally require other Americans to obey your morality.

Judge in Wisconsin:

Wrong and wronger.

I wonder, do you tell all of your friends and family who are homosexual that they are immoral and sexually perverse?

I didn't destroy any argument against other marriage relationships. I have no idea where you get that from my post.

Judge in Wisconsin:

You think that abortion is taking of human life. Others do not. You think your view of morality should force a woman to do with her body what you believe is moral- and ignore what she thinks is moral.

Who is this 'us' you speak of?

Certainly not the millions of heterosexual men who enjoy blowjobs are far more than just foreplay.

Pretty certain almost most men in America- straight or gay- enjoy a climax from a blow job more than a blowjob as 'foreplay'

Who is this 'us' you speak of?

Certainly not the millions of heterosexual men who enjoy blowjobs are far more than just foreplay.

Pretty certain almost most men in America- straight or gay- enjoy a climax from a blow job more than a blowjob as 'foreplay'

Semantics, most hetro couples can use it as foreplay or a lead in to a far more productive event.

That is a fact only applicable to hetros.

Forum List

Back