🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Killing Homosexual Marriage

Let me guess, this was all 'out of context' as well?

:lol:

homosexuality should be condemned from every pulpit in the nation as it is a disgusting, unsanitary, corrupting and evil set of behaviors which is why almost every civilization bans the shit outright. That ours is embracing the fagotry is just one more piece of evidence that our nation is sick and ailing.

You seem to be equating homosexuality with male on male anal sex, something I see many people opposed to homosexuality do. Unless, of course, you have a different meaning for unsanitary. Plenty of heterosexuals engage in 'unsanitary' sex as well.
I'm also curious about just how many civilizations ban homosexuality. I think 'almost every' is a strong mischaracterization of the facts.

Anything that is not basic penis-to-vagina sex is sodomy. Seriously, some woman giving a dude oral sex is heterosexual but it is still nasty.

Delightfully nasty.

Show me a man who does not enjoy receiving a blow job, and I will show you a man who just doesn't can't enjoy pleasure- and likely doesn't want anyone else to have fun either.

Is your mind constantly in the gutter? Do you really think the framers of the line "not too closely related" had hummers in mind when they wrote that?

Are you offended by the idea of getting a blow job also? Or just any kind of personal enjoyment?

First of all, where do you get this crap about the “secular left” not having the same moral constraints? That “they don't subscribe to moral decency”.? This is just more of your ignorant and hateful horseshit. Does your moral compass emanate only from what you are told is moral by God or your Church? Do you not have the capacity to think for yourself, to make a rational assessment of what is right and wrong, good and bad, moral an immoral? I am a proud atheist. I live a moral life. I help people. I do not rob or assault people, nor do I molest children or engage in bestiality. I am that person because I believe those things are wrong. Don’t dare suggest that I am not a moral person or that anyone needs God to be moral.

Second of all, morals aside, are you going to tell us that you can’t think of a single, practical or rational reason why a son and his mother should not marry? Why it may not be a good idea for siblings to marry? Common, use your brains dude. Isn’t it the people who are opposed to same sex marriage that are whining and blathering about preserving the traditional family? Why the hell would they even want to? Do you know of any who does?

What about sex with children and bestiality? Is the only reason why you do not engage in those practices because you have been “taught “that they are immoral? There is nothing inside of you that is revolted by the thought of such practices? Again, morals aside, is it possible that you cannot think of a single compelling reason why we can’t let people go around screwing children and animals? Can it be that you don’t see the difference between these practices and that what happens between consenting adults?

I feel very sorry for you. You have somehow been severely damaged and there is probably no hope. The scariest part is that you presume to take on the role of the great moral arbiter while having not actual moral grounding that you can call your own.

There's the marketing move again.

There is no sex requirement in order to get a marriage licence

The is no sex requirement in order to become an LLC.

You would exclude family members from one and not the other?

Why?

Tradition?

Judge in Wisconsin:

For example, polygamy and incest raise concerns about abuse, exploitation and threats to the social safety net

You've quoted that before.

I always give credit where credit is due. You are the best redundant cut and paster on the board.

In the movie 50 shades of grey, the couples entire relationship was based on abuse, exploitation and threat.

Yet they would have been eligible to marry, which, as been noted, does not have sex as a requirement.

You and that judge sound a bit perverted.

Oh you have me beat with how you drag out your straw man in every thread- regardless of what the thread is about.

And as far as 'perverted' goes- I will point out- that you are always the one who insists on bringing up incest in every thread.

Incest is an act

Incest is a crime

Marraige does not require sex (the act)

Contracts can not be entered into with criminal intent.

What else you got Sally?

Like I said- you are the one who brings up incest in every thread.

You have incest on the brain.

Thank you but I don't think Jim needed an example of you dishonestly taking things I've said out of context. I appreciate you making the effort but I think he probably already knew you were one of the dishonest pricks I was talking about.

I didn't say it would be easier for society to reject gays. I said: It would have been easier to condemned homosexuality.
I am starting to think it would be easier for us to condemn homosexuality than to tolerate it.

homosexuality should be condemned from every pulpit in the nation as it is a disgusting, unsanitary, corrupting and evil set of behaviors which is why almost every civilization bans the shit outright. That ours is embracing the fagotry is just one more piece of evidence that our nation is sick and ailing.

I think your attitude is disgusting, unsanitary, and evil- but hardly corrupting since it is the the rantings of a bigot.

But yes- we should condemn bigotry likes yours- from every place of public discourse.

Takes a bigot to know one.

What is the compelling state interest in denying same sex hetro brothers from marrying?

Have you forgotten so soon?

Second, there are obvious differences between the justifications for the ban on samesex
marriage and other types of marriage restrictions. For example, polygamy and incest
raise concerns about abuse, exploitation and threats to the social safety net

BARBARA B. CRABB
District Judge
raise concerns about abuse, exploitation and threats to the social safety net.

The judge is as entitled to be as wrong as you are. Which you are.

Email judge Crabb and have her email you the statute that makes sex a requirement of marriage.

Get back to me with her reply

K Sally?

There's the marketing move again.

There is no sex requirement in order to get a marriage licence

The is no sex requirement in order to become an LLC.

You would exclude family members from one and not the other?

Why?

Tradition?

Judge in Wisconsin:

For example, polygamy and incest raise concerns about abuse, exploitation and threats to the social safety net

You've quoted that before.

I always give credit where credit is due. You are the best redundant cut and paster on the board.

In the movie 50 shades of grey, the couples entire relationship was based on abuse, exploitation and threat.

Yet they would have been eligible to marry, which, as been noted, does not have sex as a requirement.

You and that judge sound a bit perverted.

Oh you have me beat with how you drag out your straw man in every thread- regardless of what the thread is about.

And as far as 'perverted' goes- I will point out- that you are always the one who insists on bringing up incest in every thread.

Incest is an act

Incest is a crime

Marraige does not require sex (the act)

Contracts can not be entered into with criminal intent.

What else you got Sally?

Like I said- you are the one who brings up incest in every thread.

You have incest on the brain.

You're cute when you run.

(Not really cute)

I think your attitude is disgusting, unsanitary, and evil- but hardly corrupting since it is the the rantings of a bigot.

But yes- we should condemn bigotry likes yours- from every place of public discourse.

What is the compelling state interest in denying same sex hetro brothers from marrying?

Second, there are obvious differences between the justifications for the ban on samesex
marriage and other types of marriage restrictions. For example, polygamy and incest

BARBARA B. CRABB
District Judge

Oh you and I can have different opinions- but the opinion of a Federal judge stating that there are compelling reasons to prevent incestuous and polygamous marriages has actual weight. Of course you just object because Judge Crabb isn't dancing with your straw man either.

BARBARA B. CRABB
District Judge

You seem to be equating homosexuality with male on male anal sex, something I see many people opposed to homosexuality do. Unless, of course, you have a different meaning for unsanitary. Plenty of heterosexuals engage in 'unsanitary' sex as well.
I'm also curious about just how many civilizations ban homosexuality. I think 'almost every' is a strong mischaracterization of the facts.

Anything that is not basic penis-to-vagina sex is sodomy. Seriously, some woman giving a dude oral sex is heterosexual but it is still nasty.

Delightfully nasty.

Show me a man who does not enjoy receiving a blow job, and I will show you a man who just doesn't can't enjoy pleasure- and likely doesn't want anyone else to have fun either.

Is your mind constantly in the gutter? Do you really think the framers of the line "not too closely related" had hummers in mind when they wrote that?

Are you offended by the idea of getting a blow job also? Or just any kind of personal enjoyment?

No, but I bet anyone you pay to give you one is not only offended, but wonders how small that thing actually is!

BARBARA B. CRABB
District Judge

Oh you and I can have different opinions- but the opinion of a Federal judge stating that there are compelling reasons to prevent incestuous and polygamous marriages has actual weight. Of course you just object because Judge Crabb isn't dancing with your straw man either.

BARBARA B. CRABB
District Judge

Then she can easily come up with that statute you seem to think exists, requiring sex be performed in a marriage.

Which brings up an interesting question actually......

Do you beleive sex IS a requirement of marriage?

Thank you but I don't think Jim needed an example of you dishonestly taking things I've said out of context. I appreciate you making the effort but I think he probably already knew you were one of the dishonest pricks I was talking about.

I didn't say it would be easier for society to reject gays. I said: It would have been easier to condemned homosexuality.
I am starting to think it would be easier for us to condemn homosexuality than to tolerate it.

Delightfully nasty.

I don't like or desire BJs or HJs.

Dude you have no idea of what you are missing, none and it would be wasted on a retard like you anyway. Pointing that out makes me feel this warm little fuzzy feeling inside to know that I am superior to you.

Judge in Wisconsin:

For example, polygamy and incest raise [moral] concerns about abuse [moral judgement], exploitation [moral judgement] and threats to the social safety net [moral judgement].

Where is your hymnal, Syriusly? And do you wear a funny hat like the Pope? :rofl:

Judge in Wisconsin:

For example, polygamy and incest raise [moral] concerns about abuse [moral judgement], exploitation [moral judgement] and threats to the social safety net [moral judgement].

Where is your hymnal, Syriusly? And do you wear a funny hat like the Pope? :rofl:

What is a law not based on morality?

Delightfully nasty.

Dude you have no idea of what you are missing, none and it would be wasted on a retard like you anyway. Pointing that out makes me feel this warm little fuzzy feeling inside to know that I am superior to you.

Considering the vast majority of men probably enjoy a blowjob, you get to feel superior to almost everyone, huh? :p

Judge in Wisconsin:

A secular law? Not a typical question, lol.

Delightfully nasty.

Considering the vast majority of men probably enjoy a blowjob, you get to feel superior to almost everyone, huh? :p

With the mass media we have these days, it is not surprising.

To have deep respect for someone that is the mother of your children and your best friend such that you want more to give her pleasure and a feeling of warmth and deep abiding love is so much better than sexual 'entertainment'. I respect my wife far to much to ever demand a BJ from her. More likely I am trying to empathize and anticipate what she needs and wants and her for me as well.

Its like a love singularity, dude. There is nothing like it and it beats 'sexual entertainment' all to hell. I don't even want that kind of shit any more, so yeah. But it isn't me that is superior really, though I know I am superior to Syriusly, lol, it is the nature of what my wife and I have that is just miles above what our pop culture tells us is 'good sex'. It isn't. It is horse shit.

Delightfully nasty.

Enjoying an act as foreplay is far different then the act that creates children.

When a child is born orally, let's talk

Judge in Wisconsin:

Gay Marriage.... Abortion... how many you want?

Marriage... is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

Some think of it, when done right, as the REJOINING of a single soul that was divided just before the two were conceived, and finding each other is a restoration of the single soul that was incomplete without the other half of itself.

You just don't shove your cock down the throat of your soul mate, folks.

Delightfully nasty.

Mother Teresa, is that you?? :ack-1:

Delightfully nasty.

With the mass media we have these days, it is not surprising.

To have deep respect for someone that is the mother of your children and your best friend such that you want more to give her pleasure and a feeling of warmth and deep abiding love is so much better than sexual 'entertainment'. I respect my wife far to much to ever demand a BJ from her. More likely I am trying to empathize and anticipate what she needs and wants and her for me as well.

Its like a love singularity, dude. There is nothing like it and it beats 'sexual entertainment' all to hell. I don't even want that kind of shit any more, so yeah. But it isn't me that is superior really, though I know I am superior to Syriusly, lol, it is the nature of what my wife and I have that is just miles above what our pop culture tells us is 'good sex'. It isn't. It is horse shit.

Wait, who said anything about sexual entertainment? So are you saying that oral sex is somehow not profound enough for you? Did anyone say they were demanding oral sex from their spouse? You seem to be having an discussion with someone not actually posting here. :)

Like Davis, Williams said he would go to jail before he would approve a marriage license for a gay or lesbian.

Judges in three adjoining counties stopped issuing licenses for similar reasons, creating a region in southwestern Alabama where marriage licenses aren't available for 78,000 people. As a result, Bo Keahey and fiance Hannah Detlefsen will have to spend nearly two hours on the road traveling to and from Monroe County before their November wedding because their native Clarke County has quit issuing licenses. Alabama judges stop issuing marriage licenses altogether to avoid gay marriage

Forum List

Back