Killing Ragheads for Jesus: American Sniper

omebody killed ragheads for Jesus?

OK... now gimme the bad news...
EddieRayRouth-641x375.jpg

Bad news or bad karma, Yeppers?

Was it bad Karma that the top Muslim sniper in Iraq took a bullet to the head by Kyle? I think it was divine justice. As for this guy? He was most likely a pawn used by the Islamists who were too cowardly to try to take Kyle out themselves.

Now you are just embarrassing... You are using a suggestion made on another forum as fact...

Think about what you are saying... A guy who was in two mental institutions and was clearly mentally unstable. And your view is he turned to Extreme Islam... Chris Kyle deserves better than that...

I've seen your posts on this board before, Cowboy Ted. You should be embarrassed about yourself. You need Jesus!

Sorry the God I pray to doesn't believe in lying to fit my agenda. You have zero proof of Islamic intervention in Kyle's death. I find it immoral that you try and shift responsibility to someone else, but hey they did it with 911 and Iraq, why am I surprised...

Got away with it once , why not try again... There is nothing about truth in what you speak only a way to further your agenda.

Was it bad Karma that the top Muslim sniper in Iraq took a bullet to the head by Kyle? I think it was divine justice. As for this guy? He was most likely a pawn used by the Islamists who were too cowardly to try to take Kyle out themselves.

Now you are just embarrassing... You are using a suggestion made on another forum as fact...

Think about what you are saying... A guy who was in two mental institutions and was clearly mentally unstable. And your view is he turned to Extreme Islam... Chris Kyle deserves better than that...

I have thought about it. Something does not add up about how Kyle was killed. This was the 3rd of 4th time that our military guys were gunned down on that particular range. There is something that isn't adding up here. Was he a Muslim convert? I don't know. But anything is possible.
So no proof then... Just speculation... Would it have anything to do with giving a gun to mentally unstable person?

First point is hardly a justification for war otherwise we would be at war with Israel right now.

Second point turned out to be completely false, especially given the heavy emphasis placed on nuclear weapons and Niger yellow cake that turned out to be incredibly poor "intel"

Third point is true enough, but given what was going on at the time, not compelling. If we didn't intervene with the gassing of the Kurds, then their would be little enough in the way of justification to intervene when we did.

Fourth point True enough, but likewise not very timely, and thus not very compelling.

Fifth point: also not at all timely, nor compelling.

Sixth point coupled with the assertion that Iraq was supporting Al Qaeda was another one of the supposedly BIG issues and it also turned out to be completely fictitious.

Seventh point: you'll have to provide specific cases for me to address

Eighth point turned out to be completely false as well.

Ninth point is predicated on the other false point to be true and they weren't so this one turned out to be rather false as well

Tenth point: Not a compelling reason at all. "oh no country's have political rivals" is not a justification for war; otherwise we would currently be at war with most countries.

11th point also completely untimely and thus not compelling. It is an outdated casus belli from the 80s.

Your opinion of what you believe is compelling enough or not doesn't matter. The fact is, this was a Democrat controlled congress with access to the same intelligence Bush had and they believed it to be compelling enough for authorizing war.

And the fact of the matter is that the strongest reasons for the invasion of Iraq turned out to be lies.

None of those reasons were lies.

Look, I know your can't help yourself, your a retarded liberal. But trust me on this, they outlined their reasons and no matter how much you disagree with it, it doesn't change the fact that a Democrat controlled congress authorized war.

1.) the notion that Iraq was buying yellow cake to develop nuclear weapons was false.

2.) The notion that Saddam was working with and supporting al Qaeda was a lie.

3.) Then notion that Saddam was involved with those who engaged in the 9/11 attacks was a lie.

Those were the primary and most timely reasons that the administration put forth to cite Iraq as an eminent threat which justified US invasion and occupation, and they all turned out to be untrue. You were wrong. Deal with it.

the notion that Iraq was buying yellow cake to develop nuclear weapons was false.

Why were they buying it?

The notion that Saddam was working with and supporting al Qaeda was a lie.

They worked with many terrorist groups.
But not al Qaeda?

ok

You also just pointed out that the UN mandate says countries are allowed to defend against threats. That's a very subjective clause. You may feel that we weren't threatened, that doesn't make it a fact.
Iraq posed no imminent threat to the US homeland, and the UNSC did not authorize the 2003 US invasion of Iraq. What ever crimes of empire Muslims have committed in their history are more than rivaled by yours.

The security council does not get to determine what is "legal" in terms of warfare. We are supposed to expect an act is determined "legal" or not by vote? Or in the case of the UNSC, one dissent with veto?

Nobody in the world would be able to do anything if legality is left up to a committee. That is why a constitutional government is the only valid one. The UN is not a government at all and has no real authority. Look at how many resolutions they passed against Israel, it doesn't mean anything.

Poor , peaceful, innocent muslims... Abu grhaib , gitmo, waterboarding, international criminal courts, depleted uranium, blood for oil, body counts, Military-industrial complex, blackwater, Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld .....
MOMMY make it stop !

Your opinion of what you believe is compelling enough or not doesn't matter. The fact is, this was a Democrat controlled congress with access to the same intelligence Bush had and they believed it to be compelling enough for authorizing war.

And the fact of the matter is that the strongest reasons for the invasion of Iraq turned out to be lies.

Look, I know your can't help yourself, your a retarded liberal. But trust me on this, they outlined their reasons and no matter how much you disagree with it, it doesn't change the fact that a Democrat controlled congress authorized war.

1.) the notion that Iraq was buying yellow cake to develop nuclear weapons was false.

3.) Then notion that Saddam was involved with those who engaged in the 9/11 attacks was a lie.

Those were the primary and most timely reasons that the administration put forth to cite Iraq as an eminent threat which justified US invasion and occupation, and they all turned out to be untrue. You were wrong. Deal with it.

the notion that Iraq was buying yellow cake to develop nuclear weapons was false.

Why were they buying it?

But not al Qaeda?

ok

Says who?

You also just pointed out that the UN mandate says countries are allowed to defend against threats. That's a very subjective clause. You may feel that we weren't threatened, that doesn't make it a fact.
Iraq posed no imminent threat to the US homeland, and the UNSC did not authorize the 2003 US invasion of Iraq. What ever crimes of empire Muslims have committed in their history are more than rivaled by yours.

The security council does not get to determine what is "legal" in terms of warfare. We are supposed to expect an act is determined "legal" or not by vote? Or in the case of the UNSC, one dissent with veto?

Nobody in the world would be able to do anything if legality is left up to a committee. That is why a constitutional government is the only valid one. The UN is not a government at all and has no real authority. Look at how many resolutions they passed against Israel, it doesn't mean anything.

So false evidence, millions marching against it.... But we invented the evidence so we invade....

Honestly if America had the balls an number of the Bush administration should have been in the Hague...

Dissent was summarily dealt with:
David Kelly weapons expert - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Why were they buying it?

But not al Qaeda?

ok

Says who?
Apologies
Didn't expand the quote box
:cool:

So false evidence, millions marching against it.... But we invented the evidence so we invade....

Honestly if America had the balls an number of the Bush administration should have been in the Hague...

Dissent was summarily dealt with:
David Kelly weapons expert - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It's amazing, you Communists don't think Obama should be governed by U.S. law or the United States Constitution, but Bush should have been tried by a world court with no legal jurisdiction at all.

Are you folks confused. or just traitors?

I've seen your posts on this board before, Cowboy Ted. You should be embarrassed about yourself. You need Jesus!

Sorry the God I pray to doesn't believe in lying to fit my agenda. You have zero proof of Islamic intervention in Kyle's death. I find it immoral that you try and shift responsibility to someone else, but hey they did it with 911 and Iraq, why am I surprised...

Got away with it once , why not try again... There is nothing about truth in what you speak only a way to further your agenda.

I said he was most likely - this wasn't the first shooting incident on that range killing our soldiers. It was either the 3rd or the 4th. I have every right to question that. I do not believe it was a coincidence. I believe there is more to the story. Why were his parents asked not to speak to anyone because of the sensitive nature of what happened? What sensitive nature were they speaking of? It is not a sin to voice my doubt that the truth has been told here. Your claim that there is no truth to my questioning it is utterly ridiculous.

the only thing better would have been to have Sarah Palin be the sniper while her son was standing next to her on his dog.:mm::poke::rock:

no kidding. the left doesn't have enough to Obsess over evidently. now it's a over movie

damn

the only thing better would have been to have Sarah Palin be the sniper while her son was standing next to her on his dog.:mm::poke::rock:

no kidding. the left doesn't have enough to Obsess over evidently. now it's a over movie

damn

things that gives libs fits (off the top of my head)- we should start a thread on this:)

Guns, Christianity, Sarah, GWB, Rush, Ann Coulter, all black conservatives, guns, church, anti-abortion, anti-islam, common sense, less big government,gas guzzlers, hunting, what else?

damn

things that gives libs fits (off the top of my head)- we should start a thread on this:)

Guns, Christianity, Sarah, GWB, Rush, Ann Coulter, all black conservatives, guns, church, anti-abortion, anti-islam, common sense, less big government,gas guzzlers, hunting, what else?

you forgot FOX news. lol

damn

you forgot FOX news. lol

how could I?

American Sniper appeals to the patriotism of the average American - which is exactly what angers you of the left.
What angers me is the fact a racist hater like Chris Kyle is elevated to the status of hero because he's good at killing women and kids.

I can't help but laugh. In one post you managed to call him a racist, and a hater, and a murderer. Now, why isn't Obama a 'racist, hating murderer of women and children' I ask? Has he not killed innocent civilians with his drone strikes?

Forum List

Back