🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kim Davis needs to go to jail

What diversion? I was ASKED to provide links to the stories Liberals LIED / CLAIMED did not exist!

The FACT is Obama set the precedent as soon as he walked into office that elected representatives and officials could choose to obey / enforce laws or not as they saw fit. After being found Guilty of 3 Contempts of Court the man never went to jail. Liberals on this thread INSISTED that ANYONE who does so should go to jail....and then whines like little bi@-tches and backs up in explaining how that doesn't apply to Obama!

No diversion here...just some inconvenient, unpleasant TRUTH laid down that Libs are now trying to run / distance themselves from! Either the law - and justice - applies to EVERYONE EQULAAY - or it doesn't! For Obama, it hasn't!

What diversion? I was ASKED to provide links to the stories Liberals LIED / CLAIMED did not exist!

The FACT is Obama set the precedent as soon as he walked into office that elected representatives and officials could choose to obey / enforce laws or not as they saw fit. After being found Guilty of 3 Contempts of Court the man never went to jail. Liberals on this thread INSISTED that ANYONE who does so should go to jail....and then whines like little bi@-tches and backs up in explaining how that doesn't apply to Obama!

No diversion here...just some inconvenient, unpleasant TRUTH laid down that Libs are now trying to run / distance themselves from! Either the law - and justice - applies to EVERYONE EQULAAY - or it doesn't! For Obama, it hasn't!

...and yet, MORE Obama diversion. Do you have anything to say about Kim Davis at all?

I agree, she's a typical christian bigot.

She's a Democrat. ...what did you expect?

quiet, muddy. you sound particularly stupid today.

she may be a democrat nominally, but she's one of your fellow rightwingnuts through and through.

let me know when a single democrat supports her. until then, repeating the same stupid mantra.

:thup:

I am not sure what party she is, but the right extreme's ( Huckabee ) used her and now left her to the wolf's when all America is not paying much attention anymore.

~

She is a Kentucky Democrat.

Liberals think everyone that lives in the South are Republicans, but most NASCAR fans vote Democrat.

This same-sex issue will probably change that though.
Do you have any proof of this?

If breaking the law and being found in Contempt of Court, as many have declared regarding Davis, means jail time is deserved then it should be equally true for Obama.

regardless, either SHE is in contempt of court or she isn't. which is it?

thanks for the demonstration of diversion...

Thanks for the demonstration.

YAWN

Kim Davis needs to be fired. why do you Prog NAZIS want to throw people in prison?

by your own logic many obama administration officials belong in prison for using the enormous power of federal agencies to abuse people that disagree with left-wing ideology

She can't be fired. She's an elected official.

impeached? recalled?

She can be impeached ,but I'm not sure what the process is. I imagine if it weren't a lengthy process they would have pursued that route.
Apparently, the KY legislature is the body that does the impeaching but they don't meet again until January and the Governor has made the decision to NOT spend the money to call a special session just for the business of Ms. Davis.

YAWN

Kim Davis needs to be fired. why do you Prog NAZIS want to throw people in prison?

by your own logic many obama administration officials belong in prison for using the enormous power of federal agencies to abuse people that disagree with left-wing ideology

She can't be fired. She's an elected official.

impeached? recalled?

She can be impeached ,but I'm not sure what the process is. I imagine if it weren't a lengthy process they would have pursued that route.
Apparently, the KY legislature is the body that does the impeaching but they don't meet again until January and the Governor has made the decision to NOT spend the money to call a special session just for the business of Ms. Davis.
YAWN

Sigh. As has been pointed out MANY times, she is an elected official. She can quit, but she cannot be fired....only impeached.

YAWN

leftard, the point was why prison, which is what the OP demands
Why prison? No body went to prison...and the OP is NOT demanding prison......reading is fundamental.

And, BTW, Easy, while you are trying to give me grief about mentioning Bush's name on this thread, why are you excused for posting several paragraphs about Obama, on a Kim Davis thread?

BECAUSE OBAMA IS THE CURRENT PRESIDENT....the fact that HE set the example Davis followed - the example of picking and choosing what laws one can follow/enforce or not, is relevant. Going back nearly a decade to name-drop the one name that drives Liberals insane is NOT relevant to Davis's situation!

Obama is responsible for Kim Davis going to jail? kim Davis followed Obama's lead? Link?

No.....that judge was responsible.

None of those three things brought about a contempt citation for Obama. You are claiming court proceedings made against Federal agencies equal contempt citations against Obama. In addition you are ignoring the fact that one was a court injunction, not a contempt citation, and all were settled judicially to the satisfaction of the court during continuations and appeals before action by the court was required.
No contempt citation was issued to Obama. You have failed to prove you claim.

I want some of what you are smoking.....Obama has most certainly been found Guilty of Contempt of Court. His 1st 'smack' was his refusal to end the Depp Water Drilling Band!

U.S. in Contempt Over Gulf Drill Ban, Judge Rules

(By the way, when it says 'U.S. In Contempt of Court' that means OBAMA as it was HIS order and HIS refusal to end the ban as per a court order. Ya see ,the 'U.S.' can't actually make such an order because it is a COUNTRY. Just wanted to make sure you got that....)

So your post amounted to nothing but 'uh-uh'! I found that and many more articles on it in 30 seconds, which proves to me you didn't even TRY to look this up! LOL! Silly Liberal!
The contempt citation was for the Dept. of Energy. Hearings were held and the Dept. stalled and legislation passed until the cause for the citation was lifted. The cause was the refusal to issue deep water permits following the BP Gulf spill. During the hearings process before action would be taken by the court on the contempt citation the moratorium on deep water drilling was lifted, making further action by the court null and void.

At no time was a citation issued for President Obama. The person responsible was the Secretary of the Interior Kenneth Salazar and that is who was named in the citation. The affair and proceeding actually ended with Congressional action and legislation giving Salazar the tools he needed and demanded which caused the delay which in turn caused the complicated court action that led to the contempt citation.

This portion of the discussion was begun with your claim that Obama had been cited for contempt and Kim Davis was being treated unfairly because Obama had escaped going to jail for contempt. That is simply a fraudulent statement. You are trying to stretch an action taken against a government agency into an actual specific case against the President and have failed.

Kim Davis got a court order to do something or not do something and was warned that if she failed to follow the courts order she would be incarcerated of fined. That never happened to Obama or members of his administration. The proceeding were handled judiciously and never reached that stage.

Last edited:
I agree, she's a typical christian bigot.

she may be a democrat nominally, but she's one of your fellow rightwingnuts through and through.

let me know when a single democrat supports her. until then, repeating the same stupid mantra.

I am not sure what party she is, but the right extreme's ( Huckabee ) used her and now left her to the wolf's when all America is not paying much attention anymore.

~

Liberals think everyone that lives in the South are Republicans, but most NASCAR fans vote Democrat.

Only through talking to them.

I guess we'll just have to find out, won't we.

Obama keeps giving all of these Democrats reasons not to vote Democrat. This is why electoral votes matter so much...and why Obama is attempting to fill California, Florida, Ohio, Texas, and other states, with refugees they fully intend to allow to vote in 2016.

Not one reference to a credible site... Have you been reading the funny pages again

Hey Cowboy, get off the 'teat', saddle up, and do some of your own research. This is the big league...no one's going to spoon feed you here! I found NUMEROUS sites in about 2 minutes tops, for each one. If you say you can't find one it will be because you are either too dumb to find them or too biased to claim you found any. And of course, any you find will not be 'credible sources, as per the Liberal handbook. LOL!
And I can find NUMEROUS sites about UFOs...but are they credible?

Boo hoo not everyone agrees gay behavior is normal get over it.
Being gay is not normal. Homosexuals are in a small minority, and so by definition are not normal.

Where you fail is thinking that "abormal" and "wrong" are synonyms.

Boo hoo. Being gay is not wrong. Get over it.

Dude, they do some pretty disgusting things to each other yuck!
And I bet you think about those things.............a lot. More than gay people do.

The SCOTUS interprets the laws. They do not write them.

The SCOTUS interprets law. They do not write them.

obeying the supreme court is NOT political correctness, muddy.

you need to get your head straqight.
My head is straight.

We don't have to obey. Protest is a right we do have.
And the decision was faulty. You cannot write laws from the bench. That is what has been going on in this country for too long. Laws can only be written by the legislature, not activist judges or a criminal in the White House.
In this case and with Obamacare they wrote it.

But laws can be misinterpreted if you have a conflict of interest.

Not in this case.

The SCOTUS stepped outside its authority and rewrote laws.
No, Birther...the SCOTUS struck down bad laws. Nothing new was created tho something bad was eliminated.

Boo hoo not everyone agrees gay behavior is normal get over it.
Being gay is not normal. Homosexuals are in a small minority, and so by definition are not normal.

Where you fail is thinking that "abormal" and "wrong" are synonyms.

Boo hoo. Being gay is not wrong. Get over it.

Dude, they do some pretty disgusting things to each other yuck!
And I bet you think about those things.............a lot. More than gay people do.
Hell, I just wish my wife had a girlfriend who'd help me out. LOL

~

Obama keeps giving all of these Democrats reasons not to vote Democrat. This is why electoral votes matter so much...and why Obama is attempting to fill California, Florida, Ohio, Texas, and other states, with refugees they fully intend to allow to vote in 2016.
This makes KY look as good at TN did after the Scopes Monkey Trial.

What Kim Davis needs to do is observe the 11th commandment.

11. Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself.

The marriage is between two queers. Just how does a " Christian " who doesn't even KNOW them have a part of it?

No one says they have to join the queers in a threesome.
They don't have to marry them unless their job is a clerk whose job description is to perform CIVIL marriages.

There are two kinds of marriage.

State approved

and

Sacramental or religious marriage.

The Supreme Court DID NOT require ministers to perform gay weddings.

State marriages and religious marriages are two different animals. Except that to get married in a Church you still need a marriage license from the State.
========

Gays can call their unions 'marriage', but as you see, don't expect some Christians to want to have any part of it. To them marriage is a ceremony where the couple asks God to bless their union, and since the Bible calls homosexuality an 'abomination' they see such a ceremony as 'blasphemous'.

Yeah, SYMANTICS are THAT important...just ask Bill Clinton about his definition of the word 'IS' and Barry about HIS definition of the word 'DEAL' (vs Treaty)!

When you violate the Order of a Court, in letter and principal, you need to go to jail.

kim "sanctity of marriage but married four times" walker, doesn't understand the English language or the fact that when the Court tells you to do something... you do it.

loon.....

Kim Davis went back to work as a Kentucky county clerk last week after a stint in jail and a pledge that she wouldn't interfere with deputies who were issuing wedding licenses to same-sex couples.

But in a court motion filed Monday, the American Civil Liberties Union said that she was doing just that.

After returning to her job on Sept. 14 as the Rowan County clerk, the filing said, Davis "immediately" began meddling with licenses that the office's deputy clerk, Brian Mason, was issuing.

Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Is Meddling and Altering Marriage Licenses, ACLU Says

and no... no religion requires you to be a bigot... and if she can't do her job, the wacko bird, hypocrite needs to quit.

I'll go along with that as soon as 'sanctuary cities', business's and others go to jail for violating immigration law.

~

In other words, No, you have no proof.

... If gays can't even convince those whores in congress they have a long way to go with convincing the American people.

Yeah, you run with that.
ages, and those on all rungs of the income ladder.
GayMarriageGallupFINAL.png

Virtually Every Demographic Group Now Supports Gay Marriage

Has someone told you yes, SSM is legal nationwide now?

:lol:

It stings, donut?

You did a face plant right into the trap idiot :laugh:

~

In other words, No, you have no proof.
What kind of proof do you want?

Do You want me to transport us to November 2016?

Obama has made plans for 30 million greencards. It has already been floated that once they start paying taxes....they should also have the right to vote. Plenty of you liberals here have been yucking it up about the decline in white voters.

I'm certain you are....but I'm no fool.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back