🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kim Davis needs to go to jail

hmm one is a lowly county clerk and the other is the President of the United States...

gee i wonder if their authority is even remotely comparable under the circumstances. :uhoh3:

That is what is SUPPOSED to be so great about America, Valerie, that NO ONE is above the law, that there AREN'T 2 Americas...or that is what Obama and Liberals keep telling us. That is either TRUE, or it's a LIE!

The fact is they are both elected officials responsible for carrying out their duties according to the law. They BOTH broke the law, Obama at LEAST 3 times. If breaking the law and being found in Contempt of Court, as many have declared regarding Davis, means jail time is deserved then it should be equally true for Obama. When someone like Davis follows the example of breaking the law when he sees fit to do so - the example set by Obama, and IF Obama is not punished for doing it 1st and for setting that example, it is then extremely UN-Fair to hold Davis to a higher standard.

.....unless, it seems, you are a Liberal. Thanks for the demonstration.

When you violate the Order of a Court, in letter and principal, you need to go to jail.

President Obama violated a Court Order and refused to lift the Deep Water Drilling Ban when he was ordered to by a judge. He was found guilty of Disobeying a court order'.....why didn't HE go to jail?!

President Obama has already been found GUILTY twice of Contempt of Court Charges for refusing to release all the documents between himself and Eric Holder, ex-atty Gen of the DOJ, and is on the verge of being found GUILTY a 3rd time.....WHY doesn't someone put HIS @$$ in jail?

President Obama was found Guilty of Contempt of Court and is on the verge of being found Guilty again for refusing to release the whereabouts / locations of where he spread thousands of illegal kids across the US without notifying local and state agencies.....WHY hasn't anyone throw Barry's arse in jail?!

As I pointed out, Davis has done NOTHING Barry hasn't done...except the Christian chick is getting the government/judicial and Liberal 'beat-down' cause she ain't one of the 'gang'!

No? Then prove me wrong - throw Barry's @$$ in JAIL for his NUMEROUS and ON-GOING refusal to obey the courts, for breaking the law, and to truly prove NO ONE is above the law in this country.

(crickets) ...thought so.

Not one reference to a credible site... Have you been reading the funny pages again

hmm one is a lowly county clerk and the other is the President of the United States...

gee i wonder if their authority is even remotely comparable under the circumstances. :uhoh3:

That is what is SUPPOSED to be so great about America, Valerie, that NO ONE is above the law, that there AREN'T 2 Americas...or that is what Obama and Liberals keep telling us. That is either TRUE, or it's a LIE!

The fact is they are both elected officials responsible for carrying out their duties according to the law. They BOTH broke the law, Obama at LEAST 3 times. If breaking the law and being found in Contempt of Court, as many have declared regarding Davis, means jail time is deserved then it should be equally true for Obama. When someone like Davis follows the example of breaking the law when he sees fit to do so - the example set by Obama, and IF Obama is not punished for doing it 1st and for setting that example, it is then extremely UN-Fair to hold Davis to a higher standard.

.....unless, it seems, you are a Liberal. Thanks for the demonstration.

By all means, bring Obama to court. Use the same judge that sent kim to jail. After all, he was appointed by Bush.

The SCOTUS interprets law. They do not write them.

Since her office is giving out licenses and her nuttery has been checked by jailtime and court order, I don't really see why she needs to go back to jail. If her bigotry causes her to block licensing again then sure, but for right now she's fine IMO.
Nope.....Jill wants her to like it.

Jill wants her to follow the law.

Nope....you want her to kneel down and pay homage to your God....political -correctness.

obeying the supreme court is NOT political correctness, muddy.

you need to get your head straqight.
My head is straight.

We don't have to obey. Protest is a right we do have.
And the decision was faulty. You cannot write laws from the bench. That is what has been going on in this country for too long. Laws can only be written by the legislature, not activist judges or a criminal in the White House.

Name when Obama disregarded a court order. When was he ordered to do something or go to jail for refusing?

I will name you several:

1) Obama refused to obey a federal court order to end his ban on deep water drilling after the BP oil spill and was found GUILTY of Contempt of Court.
-- "The Obama Administration acted in contempt by continuing its deepwater-drilling moratorium after the policy was struck down, a New Orleans judge ruled."

2) Obama was Found in Contempt of Court for violating a Court Order regarding Obama's refusal to comply with an order regarding Obama's Un-Constitutional Amnesty given out to illegals.
-- "The Texas court that blocked Obama’s executive action on immigration has ordered the Justice Department to answer allegations the government misled him about part of the plan."

3) Obama was found in Contempt of Court for refusing to release correspondence between him and the DOJ during the on-going Fast and Furious scandal.
-- Obama has STILL not released all the documents. (Experts believe Obama is trying to 'run out the clock' on the scandal, to delay it until he leaves office. Remember, this scandal began in his 1st year in office - 7 YEARS ago!)

He did NOT go to jail - THAT'S THE PROBLEM! Several people have flat out declared - If you violate a Court Order then you should GO TO JAIL. Obama has violated at least 3 court orders and has been found GUILTY of Contempt of Court! If jail is good enough for Kim Davis for breaking the law / being in violation of Contempt of Court, Obama should have had his @$$ thrown in jail 3 (THREE) times already!

None of those three things brought about a contempt citation for Obama. You are claiming court proceedings made against Federal agencies equal contempt citations against Obama. In addition you are ignoring the fact that one was a court injunction, not a contempt citation, and all were settled judicially to the satisfaction of the court during continuations and appeals before action by the court was required.
No contempt citation was issued to Obama. You have failed to prove you claim.

Not one reference to a credible site... Have you been reading the funny pages again

Hey Cowboy, get off the 'teat', saddle up, and do some of your own research. This is the big league...no one's going to spoon feed you here! I found NUMEROUS sites in about 2 minutes tops, for each one. If you say you can't find one it will be because you are either too dumb to find them or too biased to claim you found any. And of course, any you find will not be 'credible sources, as per the Liberal handbook. LOL!

Three Months in jail sounds right.

3 Months in Jail for each violation of being in Contempt of Court? Obama has been found guilty of such 3 times....9 months in Jail 'sounds about right', and having him in jail for that long would limit the amount of continued damage to this country he could still do!
Again, you have not shown one example of Obama being cited for contempt. Your own link proves you wrong.

[By all means, bring Obama to court. Use the same judge that sent kim to jail. After all, he was appointed by Bush.

DING, DING, DING! WE HAVE A WINNER...another Liberal who couldn't make it through an entire discussion without channeling Bush! LOL!

Nope.....Jill wants her to like it.

Nope....you want her to kneel down and pay homage to your God....political -correctness.

My head is straight.

And the decision was faulty. You cannot write laws from the bench. That is what has been going on in this country for too long. Laws can only be written by the legislature, not activist judges or a criminal in the White House.
In this case and with Obamacare they wrote it.

But laws can be misinterpreted if you have a conflict of interest.

He

Hey Cowboy, get off the 'teat', saddle up, and do some of your own research. This is the big league...no one's going to spoon feed you here! I found NUMEROUS sites in about 2 minutes tops, for each one. If you say you can't find one it will be because you are either too dumb to find them or too biased to claim you found any. And of course, any you find will not be 'credible sources, as per the Liberal handbook. LOL!
He just wants to inconvenience you. He won't read anything you present anyway.

[By all means, bring Obama to court. Use the same judge that sent kim to jail. After all, he was appointed by Bush.

DING, DING, DING! WE HAVE A WINNER...another Liberal who couldn't make it through an entire discussion without channeling Bush! LOL!

Is it my fault that Bush has a permanent birthmark in the shape of a target in the middle of his forehead? I mean, this guy was BORN to be dished!

None of those three things brought about a contempt citation for Obama. You are claiming court proceedings made against Federal agencies equal contempt citations against Obama. In addition you are ignoring the fact that one was a court injunction, not a contempt citation, and all were settled judicially to the satisfaction of the court during continuations and appeals before action by the court was required.
No contempt citation was issued to Obama. You have failed to prove you claim.

I want some of what you are smoking.....Obama has most certainly been found Guilty of Contempt of Court. His 1st 'smack' was his refusal to end the Depp Water Drilling Band!

U.S. in Contempt Over Gulf Drill Ban, Judge Rules

(By the way, when it says 'U.S. In Contempt of Court' that means OBAMA as it was HIS order and HIS refusal to end the ban as per a court order. Ya see ,the 'U.S.' can't actually make such an order because it is a COUNTRY. Just wanted to make sure you got that....)

So your post amounted to nothing but 'uh-uh'! I found that and many more articles on it in 30 seconds, which proves to me you didn't even TRY to look this up! LOL! Silly Liberal!

And, BTW, Easy, while you are trying to give me grief about mentioning Bush's name on this thread, why are you excused for posting several paragraphs about Obama, on a Kim Davis thread?

And, BTW, Easy, while you are trying to give me grief about mentioning Bush's name on this thread, why are you excused for posting several paragraphs about Obama, on a Kim Davis thread?

BECAUSE OBAMA IS THE CURRENT PRESIDENT....the fact that HE set the example Davis followed - the example of picking and choosing what laws one can follow/enforce or not, is relevant. Going back nearly a decade to name-drop the one name that drives Liberals insane is NOT relevant to Davis's situation!

The SCOTUS interprets the laws. They do not write them.

My head is straight.

BECAUSE OBAMA IS THE CURRENT PRESIDENT....the fact that HE set the example Davis followed - the example of picking and choosing what laws one can follow/enforce or not, is relevant. Going back nearly a decade to name-drop the one name that drives Liberals insane is NOT relevant to Davis's situation!

Obama is responsible for Kim Davis going to jail? kim Davis followed Obama's lead? Link?

Boo hoo not everyone agrees gay behavior is normal get over it.
Being gay is not normal. Homosexuals are in a small minority, and so by definition are not normal.

Where you fail is thinking that "abormal" and "wrong" are synonyms.

Boo hoo. Being gay is not wrong. Get over it.

Dude, they do some pretty disgusting things to each other yuck!

The SCOTUS interprets the laws. They do not write them.

My head is straight.

Not in this case.

The SCOTUS stepped outside its authority and rewrote laws.

Forum List

Back