🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kim Davis needs to go to jail

Boo hoo not everyone agrees gay behavior is normal get over it.
Being gay is not normal. Homosexuals are in a small minority, and so by definition are not normal.

Where you fail is thinking that "abormal" and "wrong" are synonyms.

Boo hoo. Being gay is not wrong. Get over it.

There are no Democratic candidates supporting Kimbo Davis ...its an all GOP thing

Kim Davis is a Democrat.

please name a politician supporting her.

and I reiterate what I already said. but ice deflection.

more irrelevant BS from rightwingnuthackville

dismissed.

Fuck off. She was elected. Therefore, she was supported by other Democrats. Stupid bitch.

Her election was meaningless. She's a county clerk in a small county in Kentucky. Democrats will vote for Democrats and Republicans for Republicans. Sometimes without even recognizing their names, let alone their politics.

What I don't really understand is why you're so up in arms about the secular definition of marriage. So what if the gays call their civil union "marriage"? The church can keep its own definition.

Thing is what you really don't want is for the gays to have equal legal rights. That's the only thing that makes sense.
This is a major issue that is tearing the nation apart, causing citizens to be jailed for their beliefs or for not obeying the law, based on your stance/view of the issue. I am not completely up in arms about the secular definition of marriage, but if you think THAT is not at the very heart of this issue as well you are mistaken.

Gays can call their unions 'marriage', but as you see, don't expect some Christians to want to have any part of it. To them marriage is a ceremony where the couple asks God to bless their union, and since the Bible calls homosexuality an 'abomination' they see such a ceremony as 'blasphemous'.

Yeah, SYMANTICS are THAT important...just ask Bill Clinton about his definition of the word 'IS' and Barry about HIS definition of the word 'DEAL' (vs Treaty)!

YAWN

Kim Davis needs to be fired. why do you Prog NAZIS want to throw people in prison?

by your own logic many obama administration officials belong in prison for using the enormous power of federal agencies to abuse people that disagree with left-wing ideology

There are no Democratic candidates supporting Kimbo Davis ...its an all GOP thing

Kim Davis is a Democrat.

dismissed.

Fuck off. She was elected. Therefore, she was supported by other Democrats. Stupid bitch.

Her election was meaningless. She's a county clerk in a small county in Kentucky. Democrats will vote for Democrats and Republicans for Republicans. Sometimes without even recognizing their names, let alone their politics.

Don't take the Democrat name in vain? It isn't meaningless. Her mother was also a county clerk for forty years--if I remember correctly.

See this guy?
State Rep. Uses Sledgehammer To Destroy Homeless People’s Possessions

Also a Democrat. A recently beaten by the homeless Democrat but a Democrat.

The reality is that anyone can run as a Democrat just like anyone can run as a Republican. Further, there are areas of this country, like Kentucky and Tennessee, where the Democrats really are Republicans as opposed to average Democrats as Republican-lite.

Last edited:

Kim Davis is a Democrat.

dismissed.

Don't take the Democrat name in vain? It isn't meaningless. Her mother was also a county clerk for forty years--if I remember correctly.

See this guy?
State Rep. Uses Sledgehammer To Destroy Homeless People’s Possessions

Also a Democrat. A recently beaten by the homeless Democrat but a Democrat.

The reality is that anyone can run as a Democrat just like anyone can run as a Republican. Further, there are areas of this country, like Kentucky and Tennessee, where the Democrats really are Republicans as opposed to average Democrats are Republican-lite.

just pathetic. you are the very same kind of left-wingnut that insists any other time that all those Southern Democrats SWITCHED AND BECAME CARD-CARRYING REPUBLICANS............................ THAT NOBODY with her views down South was still actually a Democrat

YAWN

Kim Davis needs to be fired. why do you Prog NAZIS want to throw people in prison?

by your own logic many obama administration officials belong in prison for using the enormous power of federal agencies to abuse people that disagree with left-wing ideology

She can't be fired. She's an elected official.

Being gay is not normal. Homosexuals are in a small minority, and so by definition are not normal.

Tab "A" goes in Slot "A", not Slot "B".
So....boob A is only good for feeding baby B.....And the government will be there to make sure you do it right.

What I don't really understand is why you're so up in arms about the secular definition of marriage. So what if the gays call their civil union "marriage"? The church can keep its own definition.

Thing is what you really don't want is for the gays to have equal legal rights. That's the only thing that makes sense.
This is a major issue that is tearing the nation apart, causing citizens to be jailed for their beliefs or for not obeying the law, based on your stance/view of the issue. I am not completely up in arms about the secular definition of marriage, but if you think THAT is not at the very heart of this issue as well you are mistaken.

Gays can call their unions 'marriage', but as you see, don't expect some Christians to want to have any part of it. To them marriage is a ceremony where the couple asks God to bless their union, and since the Bible calls homosexuality an 'abomination' they see such a ceremony as 'blasphemous'.

Yeah, SYMANTICS are THAT important...just ask Bill Clinton about his definition of the word 'IS' and Barry about HIS definition of the word 'DEAL' (vs Treaty)!

Maybe someone who has such strong feelings about the religious meaning of a word should not get a career where she must deal with the secular meaning of it.

If she wants to be involved in ceremonies where it's about invoking God's blessing, she should work for a church.

Tab "A" goes in Slot "A", not Slot "B".
So....boob A is only good for feeding baby B.....And the government will be there to make sure you do it right.

I've dined on both Boob "A" and Boob "B". Read the instructions. :laugh:

YAWN

Sigh. As has been pointed out MANY times, she is an elected official. She can quit, but she cannot be fired....only impeached.

YAWN

She can't be fired. She's an elected official.

impeached? recalled?

She can be impeached ,but I'm not sure what the process is. I imagine if it weren't a lengthy process they would have pursued that route.

Maybe someone who has such strong feelings about the religious meaning of a word should not get a career where she must deal with the secular meaning of it.

If she wants to be involved in ceremonies where it's about invoking God's blessing, she should work for a church.

...I could agree with you there.

When you violate the Order of a Court, in letter and principal, you need to go to jail.

kim "sanctity of marriage but married four times" walker, doesn't understand the English language or the fact that when the Court tells you to do something... you do it.

loon.....

Kim Davis went back to work as a Kentucky county clerk last week after a stint in jail and a pledge that she wouldn't interfere with deputies who were issuing wedding licenses to same-sex couples.

But in a court motion filed Monday, the American Civil Liberties Union said that she was doing just that.

After returning to her job on Sept. 14 as the Rowan County clerk, the filing said, Davis "immediately" began meddling with licenses that the office's deputy clerk, Brian Mason, was issuing.

Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Is Meddling and Altering Marriage Licenses, ACLU Says

and no... no religion requires you to be a bigot... and if she can't do her job, the wacko bird, hypocrite needs to quit.

Just as soon as you jail the Sanctuary City mators

bad analogy, frank.

when a court issues an order and you violate it, you go to jail.

wing nut lady needs to give up her job and get out of everyone else's business.

YAWN

Sigh. As has been pointed out MANY times, she is an elected official. She can quit, but she cannot be fired....only impeached.

YAWN

leftard, the point was why prison, which is what the OP demands

...I could agree with you there.

yes... she should find another job.

but i don't believe for a second that being a bigot earns G-d's blessings.

Forum List

Back