Kim Jong-un runs N. Korea better than Democrats run Detroit

:lol:

You can't be serious.

North Korea is a pariah. Without aid, people drop dead in the streets from hunger.

North Korea runs on prison work camps, roughly 200,000 people living in them and not walking the streets. The OP obviously doesn't understand propaganda when IT sees it.

201204268ab01.jpg

0527-OCAMPS-KOREA-NORTH_PRISON-CAMP_full_600.jpg

not one damn liberal got it, and this tool read after I posted.

damn you ******* are dumb

Here's the deal: With the level of sheer ignorance I've seen on this board, yes, I thought you were being straight up.

Sarah Palin didn't even know there was a South and North Korea and McCain picked her for a running mate, so it's easy to assume that rednecks like you wouldn't know the difference either.

North Korea runs on prison work camps, roughly 200,000 people living in them and not walking the streets. The OP obviously doesn't understand propaganda when IT sees it.

201204268ab01.jpg

Here's the deal: With the level of sheer ignorance I've seen on this board, yes, I thought you were being straight up.

Sarah Palin didn't even know there was a South and North Korea and McCain picked her for a running mate, so it's easy to assume that rednecks like you wouldn't know the difference either.

So you have visted all the 57 states?

I doubt you've ever been in more than one...and I suspect it's below the Mason Dixon Line.....waaaaaaaaaay below.

Strike two, it wasn't blamed on Obama, it was blamed on Democrats who've been taking the city down the toilet for years. However, since you brought Obama's name into it, Obama did brag about saving Detroit in his previous term. Do you think Obama will take the blame as quickly as he took credit?

That's rhetorical btw....... :thup:

lol, So you blame Obama but you don't blame Snyder.

You're an asshole.

Your reading comprehension is about as sharp as a bowling ball.... :thup:

Detroit is a shithole, Democrats made it a shithole, deal with it.........

The richest cities in America are also almost all run by Democrats.

So I guess Democrats, not Republicans, made them the richest cities in America.

lol, So you blame Obama but you don't blame Snyder.

You're an asshole.

Your reading comprehension is about as sharp as a bowling ball.... :thup:

Detroit is a shithole, Democrats made it a shithole, deal with it.........

The richest cities in America are also almost all run by Democrats.

So I guess Democrats, not Republicans, made them the richest cities in America.

They are the richest "IN SPITE OF' the demopublicans.

It won't be long before confiscatory taxation and regulations either force them into bankruptcy or force them to relocate overseas.

Last edited:
First World construction by the N. Korean government for it's citizens.

045582-north-korea-kaesong.jpg

That's the funnies picture I have ever seen.

3-4 bikes, one pedestrian walking in the street and a traffic cop in the middle of his huge dot.

but no traffic, not even 1 car.

:lol:

It's because private citizens in NK aren't allowed to own cars unless they have ties to Kim Jong Un. This is truly the most lame thread I've ever seen on this board.

The O/P's posts are pixelated methane.

All these photos were released by approval of the NK government, they weren't taken by tourists, for chrissake.

link?

and for gods sake, go back to page one and read my first post

I doubt you've ever been in more than one...and I suspect it's below the Mason Dixon Line.....waaaaaaaaaay below.

gotta admit, I love your open bigotry.

keep up the good work my nigga

201204268ab01.jpg

There are more people in prison in the US than anywhere in the world. No nation in history has every incarcerated more of it's own people than the US.

and crime is almost non existent.

Uh-huh, well except for the murder, rape, kidnapping, torture, theft and general abuse of every conceivable human right committed by the North Korean Government.. but I guess dictators making the laws means never having to break the laws. :rolleyes:
Incorrect....North Korea's not on that list: Top Murder Rates in the World - Countries with the Most Homicides

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate Americas... How would have thunk it?

And yes, they're forced to work and taxpayers (pubs/dems/independents doesn't matter) all foot the bill on these prison's profiting while we the people are not profiting one iota, or getting any of our stolen money back. It's not even considered a loan, it's just stolen from every US citizen.

Last edited:
Regardless of what you think about N. Korea's politics.

After 60 years everyone has a job, the people are educated, the cities are well kept and clean, and crime is almost non existent.

Wow. There is a lot of piss drinking around here, but this one is in the chugging-by-the-barrelful category, Comrade!

Crime is almost non-existent? That's up there with "Hitler kept the trains running on time".

The people are educated, all right. Programmed drones. And if you don't spout the party line, you get RE-educated.

As far as financially sound compared to Detroit...let me know when Detroit reaches this point: North Korea offers ginseng to pay Czech debt

Last edited:

Forum List

Back