Kim Jong Un’s uncle emerges as possible successor in North Korea

I think the New York Post article will cause a death knell of Kim Jong Un's uncle.

Maybe Kim is faking his death so he can see how many idiots try to take his country from his family?

Many heads will roll, well many dogs will be eating for days if Kim is a live...

Maybe Kim is faking his death so he can see how many idiots try to take his country from his family?

Many heads will roll, well many dogs will be eating for days if Kim is a live...

One can only imagine all the family members eating a full course meal in his castle happily celebrating his demise, smoking his stogies, wearing his slippers and their feet up on his footstool when suddenly the Rotund Man comes in, the IV still stuck in his wrists: "surprise A-holes, enjoy your last supper!".

Dictators are sick cowardly puppies that drive fear into their citizens, that absolute power probably also comes with a sick sense of humour. I know Suddam and his kids had such a reputation.

One can only imagine all the family members eating a full course meal in his castle happily celebrating his demise when all of a sudden the Rotund Man comes in, the IV still stuck in his wrists: "surprise A-holes, enjoy your last supper!".

Dictators are sick cowardly puppies that drive fear into their citizens, that absolute power probably also comes with a sick sense of humour. I know Suddam and his kids did.

I am actually thinking the same thing...

Kim is sitting, watching and waiting and then bam he releases the damn hounds or poison the entire room...

I completely agree with you...

I wish him good health. He seems like such a good guy and of course Trump supposedly started a war with him.

We never saw that war the Pearl clutching left wing assholes claimed would happen.

Leaked video of the accident

AnimatedAnimatedAtlanticblackgoby-small.gif

Forum List

Back