🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kim Jung-Un assassinated: Rumor

His dad died of various causes every six month for years.

pure speculation, but any chance china just got sick of dealing with them? werent they china's agitation proxy? now that china is a economic power, they dont need to support them any more?

pure speculation, but any chance china just got sick of dealing with them? werent they china's agitation proxy? now that china is a economic power, they dont need to support them any more?

I think China still looks at North Korea as a buffer between them and US Troops right on their door step.

Whoa. Way off base.

This would be wonderful news. I hope this turns out true!

Me too but than again what does that mean? Kim Jong Un being killed is a blow to the regime but it will hardly mean they will burn to the ground, North Korea will survive and go on with business as usual.

This can't be true, the guy just got there.
Yeah, but you know as well as I that North Korea is like Bizzaro World. It doesn't have to make sense.

True but those guys have usually done a good job at protecting their heads of state for the most part, they look upon them as gods. Hell their track record at that is better than ours.
True, true. On the other hand, the story says it went down in Beijing. I would imagine that security is a thousand times more difficult when you're off your home turf. I mean, think of all the things they don't have control over there that they do in Pyongyang.

It is fascinating to think what level the Chinese government may have had in something like this. It's kind of an open secret that they're tired of wiping the DPRK's ass. Maybe they're installing their own guy?

Yeah, but you know as well as I that North Korea is like Bizzaro World. It doesn't have to make sense.

True but those guys have usually done a good job at protecting their heads of state for the most part, they look upon them as gods. Hell their track record at that is better than ours.
True, true. On the other hand, the story says it went down in Beijing. I would imagine that security is a thousand times more difficult when you're off your home turf. I mean, think of all the things they don't have control over there that they do in Pyongyang.

It is fascinating to think what level the Chinese government may have had in something like this. It's kind of an open secret that they're tired of wiping the DPRK's ass. Maybe they're installing their own guy?

Hmm could be, either way this hardly means the end of the North Korean regime though. China does not want them to fall because it will have hundreds of thousands of North Korean refugees streaming in, maybe Kim Jong Un wasn't following the same script his dad did with the Chinese.

He is pretty young and I guess folks just got tired of the kim dynasty.

BTW, I had him on Nosmo Kings dead pool

Hmm could be, either way this hardly means the end of the North Korean regime though. China does not want them to fall because it will have hundreds of thousands of North Korean refugees streaming in, maybe Kim Jong Un wasn't following the same script his dad did with the Chinese.
From what I understand, they have a huge influx of refugees from the DPRK already, so that could be. On the other hand, it may be cheaper to let them fall, considering what sort of ridiculous money they must be putting in to keep them afloat.

From what I understand, they have a huge influx of refugees from the DPRK already, so that could be. On the other hand, it may be cheaper to let them fall, considering what sort of ridiculous money they must be putting in to keep them afloat.

I don't know bro, there are alot of people in North Korea who want to leave but can't, if you get caught trying to cross over into China or South Korea the punishment is a heavy prison sentence I believe and a hell of an ass whupping, if the North Korean regime cracked and crumbled into dust the influx of refugees into South Korea and China would be 200 times more than it is now because there would be nobody to try and stop them from leaving. I personally would love to see the North Korean regime fall, but I don't see it happening.

I don't know ...

The net reporters out of Beijing have provided some valuable corroborating photos of an unusual number of vehicles outside the place the lad was staying :

694c548fjw1dpx252k69uj.jpg

Well, check for yourselves: Chinese Twitter Says Kim Jong-Un Was Assassinated This Morning In Beijing

Who can't be totally convinced NOW?

I don't know ...

The net reporters out of Beijing have provided some valuable corroborating photos of an unusual number of vehicles outside the place the lad was staying :

694c548fjw1dpx252k69uj.jpg

Well, check for yourselves: Chinese Twitter Says Kim Jong-Un Was Assassinated This Morning In Beijing

Who can't be totally convinced NOW?

Well if this is true its a blow to the regime like I said but its hardly the end of the world, they will put a new guy in there and resume business as usual.

I don't know bro, there are alot of people in North Korea who want to leave but can't, if you get caught trying to cross over into China or South Korea the punishment is a heavy prison sentence I believe and a hell of an ass whupping, if the North Korean regime cracked and crumbled into dust the influx of refugees into South Korea and China would be 200 times more than it is now because there would be nobody to try and stop them from leaving. I personally would love to see the North Korean regime fall, but I don't see it happening.
Very true.

Also, there is the possibility that such an assassination may not have been organized by the state. There's been a sort of low-level "counterrevolutionary" element in China for a while now, from what I understand. Perhaps they think that such an act would help to destabilize the current regime in Beijing and play into their hands somehow.

Of course it could be the work of one lone crazy who just got incredibly lucky. It wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

Forum List

Back